Observations--discussing the Elephant in the Room

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Observations--discussing the Elephant in the Room

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:15 pm

When I was on the Comic Token forum discussing what IMO where important observations with Kevin,
the thread was continually derailed. So I asked for a private chat room here (for Kevin and I to discuss things).

I believe the observations that Kevin and I have made are important for others to consider.
We can see all around us the "resultant". Cause and effect. Action and reaction.
But what is the core, what is that which brings this physical realm into existence?
What is the us, mankind in this realm?

I prefer this to be a different sort of discussion. Built upon images, not words. Repeating patterns. Patterns that give us clues.
However, I will begin with words to try to build a picture.
If you are going to respond, please do so with your own observations, not something someone else said.
Pictures, images are very helpful. Words that describe your observations are okay, but can be unclear.

and so we begin......
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Re: Observations--discussing the Elephant in the Room

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 pm

It is my opinion that we are a Spirit that uses a physical body to maneuver in this physical realm.
Since I was a child, I have experienced (and continue to experience) what some have termed as "out of body events".
I make a conscious decision to "pull away". My body is still operating on auto pilot. Then I go other places.

IMO this is normal for everyone.
Daydreaming is a form of going out of your body.
Sleep is also a type of out of body event.

Sleep. Think about it.
You must sleep. You become "un-conscious" when you sleep.
Your mind (soul) can only take a certain amount of "awareness".
And when I look at Life on this planet, everything seems to have a "sleep cycle".

Why?
And has it always been this way? Was there a "time" when "everything was perfect" and "recovery..sleep" was not necessary?

From my work with John, I have observed the effect of sound.
The result of different sounds "played against each other"...as in the Alchemy of Rainbow Heart Music.
Sound. IMO sound creates this physical matter.
The audio band, that which we hear, is only a small portion of sound.
However the audio band is very important. From what I see, it is like a door to the other bands of sound.

Kevin appears to be "tuned" to these other bands of sound.
How did he get that tuning?
Are we all properly tuned, then "someone" moves the dial and we are no longer tuned properly?
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:44 pm

The Elephant

What is the "physical realm"?
What is "our part" in this physical realm?

answers----ONLY your own observations...please!

Since I was very young, I could feel the "flow" from something not my body, into my body.
Had the opportunity to actually video tape this flow in this video:
http://vimeo.com/20191848

Attached is a still from the video. My head is tipped backwards, the "flow" is coming from my mouth.
I had been concentrating on the flow, and pulled it from the Earth, through my body and out my mouth.
Attachments
john nancy infrared.jpg
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:09 pm

Kevin has seen and tried to show patterns of the flow.

Kevin, if you would jump in around now and post some images, that would be appreciated.

Where does this flow originate?
What creates the flow?
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:04 pm

Nancy_Hutchison wrote:Kevin has seen and tried to show patterns of the flow.

Kevin, if you would jump in around now and post some images, that would be appreciated.

What creates the flow?

I work Sundays, so have just seen this Nancy.

It is the matrix patterns that caused Me to find fibonacci, that is a FIXED pattern, that the flows of universe travel upon, like trains on a trackwy, and they always respond to least resistance, hence they meander in serpent like fashion, as they meet implosion spirals and outrusg spirals travelling in opposite spin directions.

I was sort of taken over ( obsessed ) in plotting out the matrix, and ended up visiting countless megalithic sites churchs and village crosses.
I had to resort to compass as a method of plotting, but knew it was not the correct device, but it enabled Me to wander about with a large ships compass and note pads and plot out the matrix.

I have never owned a camera, or a mobile phone, and have the most basic of basic idea about this computer device, I am a total throwback and don't really belong in this time.

I litterally love been attuned to this matrix, and pickup information as I wander along, I never feel alone.

The flows LAYER as they pass each other in phase conjugate fashion.
I find the so called lines to be one inch in width, and built a device that enables Me alone to mark the floor and then measure out the results, the matrix NEVER EVER moves, thus it enables perfect divine measure, those lines are found in sets of nines ( nine gods of the underworld, nine muses)
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:14 pm

kevin wrote:
Nancy_Hutchison wrote:Kevin has seen and tried to show patterns of the flow.

What creates the flow?

I work Sundays, so have just seen this Nancy.

It is the matrix patterns that caused Me to find fibonacci, that is a FIXED pattern, that the flows of universe travel upon, like trains on a trackwy, and they always respond to least resistance, hence they meander in serpent like fashion, as they meet implosion spirals and outrusg spirals travelling in opposite spin directions.

I was sort of taken over ( obsessed ) in plotting out the matrix, and ended up visiting countless megalithic sites churchs and village crosses.
I had to resort to compass as a method of plotting, but knew it was not the correct device, but it enabled Me to wander about with a large ships compass and note pads and plot out the matrix.

I have never owned a camera, or a mobile phone, and have the most basic of basic idea about this computer device, I am a total throwback and don't really belong in this time.

I litterally love been attuned to this matrix, and pickup information as I wander along, I never feel alone.

The flows LAYER as they pass each other in phase conjugate fashion.
I find the so called lines to be one inch in width, and built a device that enables Me alone to mark the floor and then measure out the results, the matrix NEVER EVER moves, thus it enables perfect divine measure, those lines are found in sets of nines ( nine gods of the underworld, nine muses)
Kevin

way cool
perhaps the 3 - 6 - 9 that Tesla talked about?

have you tried to go to the "source" of the movement/flow?

Nancy

layers..as in the
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:26 pm

Nancy,
It is indeed 3,6,9.....litterally.
Imagine a bar code of nine parallel lines with a gap +50% between the third and fourth and sixth and seventh.

The gap between the first and second.
Mother Shipton.
"If in seven long strides Long Compton You can see...king of England You will be, if not I will turn You and your men to stone."
Seven long strides is aprox 22 feet.

Overall aprox 200 feet between first and ninth.

Imagine 55 sets of these nine crossing each other with a central point focussed on the fifth, and all the angles been fibonacci based producing a dominant cross of electrogravity and electromagnetics, and the swastika ( fylfot) been evident.
Imagine conciousness imploding from each lines as it meets the line of less resistance, hence 496 flows compressing into that point( thats where the altars are sited)
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:30 pm

Mother Shipton and Myself are very close.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elder_Mother
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:44 pm

google search of images
"elder tree" ouroboros celtic:
https://www.google.com/search?q=elder+t ... h&imgdii=_

John's father was Knight's Templar.
The mobile anti-radiation unit (Johnny Tube--John in a tube)
...well check out the thread here on it
it is an ouroboros around a tree

it brings radioactive elements to REST
rest...sleep????
or rest....balance?

Kevin,
We have talked about the lopsided spin.
Is it "supposed" to be lopsided? or did some kind of distortion create the "unbalance"?

Other folks:
Just because something "is a certain way now", does not necessarily mean that is the way is was originally made.

The Celtic patterns are very balanced, not lopsided. The Flower of Life (David G posed) is symmetrical, not lopsided.

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby DavidG » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:26 pm

Centrifugal/Centripetal force? Kevin, didnt Einstein on another forum suggest something regarding that? ;)

What spins outward always desires to return within, so the egg fertilizes itself eventually.

Ive wondered if world events create imbalance and that lopsidedness. Like knots and rings in a tree.

If we went into an area of near zero pressure, our worries would be over as we stopped being pushed together..and we would also not perceive gravity anymore...hmmm.
Cheers!
Dave
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Next

Return to The Round Table