Observations--discussing the Elephant in the Room

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Observations--discussing the Elephant in the Room

Postby DavidG » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:50 pm

For some reason, I am inclined to go get some pickled herring....

Lutefisk anyone?

Cmon, get with me here......Oannes, where are you?

Ganesh?

D
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:35 pm

well, well, well
someone else sees what I see

wags....does this help you understand?

Nancy

http://www.naturalnews.com/021175_human_genome_dna.html
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:02 pm

more DNA info:
http://www.rexresearch.com/gajarev/gajarev.htm

When Our Cell Phones Chat with Our Genes

By Grazyna Fosar and Franz Bludorf

"...In truth, DNA is not just a blueprint for constructing the body; it is also a storage medium for optical information as well as an organ for communication.

The German biophysicist Fritz-Albert Popp spent many years studying biophoton emission, i.e., the light that the body naturally emits. Popp’s studies indicate that DNA is one of the main suppliers of biophotons. Through comprehensive studies, he discovered that DNA is a harmonic oscillator – an oscillating system with its own particular frequency, or resonating frequency. Using the length of the DNA molecule (about two meters, when stretched out), and the known speed of light, DNA’s own frequency is calculated as about 150 megahertz...

The principles have been worked out by Dr. Piotr P. Garjajev and his colleagues at the Russian Academy of Science in Moscow.

Genes Speak Our Language

Garjajev’s findings go far beyond Popp’s: According to Garjajev’s studies, DNA is not only the transmitter and receiver of electromagnetic radiation (in the form of energy), but it also absorbs information contained in the radiation and interprets it further. Thus, DNA is an extremely complex interactive optical biochip. In our book Vernetzte Intelligenz (Cross-Linked Intelligence) we wrote the following on this subject:

“For example, today we speak almost matter-of-factly about the “genetic code,” that is, about a systematic codification of information. However, genetics to date has gotten stuck at this point, and has relied exclusively on chemistry to finish the work, without even once calling in language experts.

“In Moscow, things are different. There, the genetic code was…additionally subjected to thorough examination by linguists. (Linguistics is the science of the structure and formation of languages). When studying a language, people investigate regularities such as syntax (rules for building words from letters), semantics (the study of the content meaning of words), and rules of grammar.

“When this scientific knowledge is applied to the genetic code, it can be seen that this code follows the same rules as our human languages.

“It should be noted: not the rules of a particular language (in this case, for example, the Russian language), but rather rules at a fundamental level where common features reside among all existing languages of mankind. Thus, the structure of the genetic code can be connected with every existing human language.

“Scientists have been seeking the ancestral human language for centuries – Piotr Garjajev and his colleagues may have found it.”
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:06 pm

more from that link I posted above, emphasis added:

The Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist Pjotr Garjajev and his colleagues also explored the vibrational behavior of the DNA. [For the sake of brevity I will give only a summary here. For further exploration please refer to the appendix at the end of this article.] The bottom line was: "Living chromosomes function just like solitonic/holographic computers using the endogenous DNA laser radiation." This means that they managed for example to modulate certain frequency patterns onto a laser ray and with it influenced the DNA frequency and thus the genetic information itself.

Since the basic structure of DNA-alkaline pairs and of language (as explained earlier) are of the same structure, no DNA decoding is necessary. One can simply use words and sentences of the human language! This, too, was experimentally proven! Living DNA substance (in living tissue, not in vitro) will always react to language-modulated laser rays and even to radio waves, if the proper frequencies are being used. This finally and scientifically explains why affirmations, autogenous training, hypnosis and the like can have such strong effects on humans and their bodies. It is entirely normal and natural for our DNA to react to language. While western researchers cut single genes from the DNA strands and insert them elsewhere, the Russians enthusiastically worked on devices that can influence the cellular metabolism through suitable modulated radio and light frequencies and thus repair genetic defects.
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:15 am

Nancy-Hutchison,
Wonderfull links.
I scanned further through them until I hit ...solitron...enrico fermi.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:46 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7VN6B2GjVI
The natural wool is what is important.
The DNA pathway.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:16 pm

kevin wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7VN6B2GjVI
The natural wool is what is important.
The DNA pathway.
Kevin

WOOL....we have had much discussion (and some use of) wool here at the lab

Virgin lambs wool....with lanolin...oil...capacitor

The Sumerian documents say that the Annanuki brought sheep here.

The "gods" liked the smell and taste of burning sheep flesh.

So is wool..the hair from the lamb...something "alien"?

https://www.google.com/search?q=image+w ... CAYQ_AUoAQ
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:30 pm

Nancy-Hutchison,
I have had countless runins with archaeologist types about NATURAL materials, and their usages in manipulating the flows of creation and dissolvement.
Highways of conciousness, and the word SYMBIOTIC.
Shells are high on that list, and it will be in the very very fine detailing and resonant structure of these materials that acts as attraction to that which created it in the first place.
And this will definately include bones and feathers.

It is difficult to explain how I can attune to whatever, thus as I hold a feather or am near it, I can attune to it, and then switch about the different aspects of it, thus I can see by the movements of My rods what such as a feather achieves locally about it, no wonder birds can fly????

I have been sent across quite a distance with these forces, and there is no force involved.....displacement occurs relative to where those flows are naturally attracted to.

A cats whisker ????
kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:58 pm

kevin wrote:Nancy-Hutchison,
I have had countless runins with archaeologist types about NATURAL materials, and their usages in manipulating the flows of creation and dissolvement.
Highways of conciousness, and the word SYMBIOTIC.
Shells are high on that list, and it will be in the very very fine detailing and resonant structure of these materials that acts as attraction to that which created it in the first place.
And this will definately include bones and feathers.

It is difficult to explain how I can attune to whatever, thus as I hold a feather or am near it, I can attune to it, and then switch about the different aspects of it, thus I can see by the movements of My rods what such as a feather achieves locally about it, no wonder birds can fly????

I have been sent across quite a distance with these forces, and there is no force involved.....displacement occurs relative to where those flows are naturally attracted to.

A cats whisker ????
kevin

to everyone other than Kevin....this is what is called "running with it"
it may seem that this conversation is scattered, but it is in fact making observations
putting those observations "out there"
and then running with it to another observation

and so we chase after the clues...
Bones and feathers...magnesium and calcium
Magnesium, calcium, potassium, sodium
Electrons
Spin
Energy

Rochelle salts
Potassium bitartrate and sodium bicarbonate
we use them in making the Hutchison Crystal Power Cells and the Johnny Tubes
while suspended in water, EXTREMELY electrically active

"unleavened bread"
is made with rochelle salts
lots of "rochelle salt bread" eaten at the turn of the last century
1900 to 1920s--explosion of creative thought and invention
then we all started eating "Wonder Bread"...white flour and yeast

I think the minerals have a great deal to do with the spin.

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:14 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN1nl9GNpUU

Just wanted to add in this talk about electromagnetic fields and the dangers involved, just because We can't see them means thay can be implemented easily.
I have never owned a mobile phone.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

PreviousNext

Return to The Round Table