Shoulder surgery

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Shoulder surgery

Postby StarCat » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:04 pm

My pain and torture, oops, physical therapy, is progressing well. My range of motion is excellent for being one month post-op. Getting adequate pain medication from my pain doc has made a huge difference this week. I got my exercises increased to light weight bearing with my wrist. I might actually get through this.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby wags » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:08 pm

Hang in there Cat. Remember cats always land on there paws...

Sounds like you are getting there.

Wags
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby StarCat » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:20 pm

I'm getting used to the idea of shoulder surgery part deux. When I fell in March, I tore the rotator cuff tendon. Again. The surgeon's office gave me incorrect information about following up after the MRI, so it took forever to get the diagnosis. I may very well be Grumpy Cat for a while.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:24 am

StarCat wrote:I'm getting used to the idea of shoulder surgery part deux. When I fell in March, I tore the rotator cuff tendon. Again. The surgeon's office gave me incorrect information about following up after the MRI, so it took forever to get the diagnosis. I may very well be Grumpy Cat for a while.

Cat

I go to the orthopedist at the end of this month...for probably the very same thing. In fact, it appears to be getting worse and it is centered around where my arm attaches to my shoulder. Painful as hell if I roll the right way in my sleep....ouch!...wakes me the hell up.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby StarCat » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:58 am

Misery loves company? <g>

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby re-rose » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:08 pm

Day-um, y'all. Stop this falling apart, will ya?

Remember to take arnica in tablet form, before and after the surgery. Also, If you want me to dial you up for a Quantum Infinity balancing session for you...just send a photo and your birthdate, and list of ailments.

rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

Postby StarCat » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:54 pm

Surgery is scheduled for the 27th. This whole thing stinks.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby re-rose » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:34 pm

How ya doin', Catness?

If you haven't seen it, this "High Strangeness in Colorado" thread may take your mind off the pain for a bit.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1073153/pg1

I know you can relate! :D

rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

Postby StarCat » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:35 pm

Recovering, thank you. Back at work on light duty, doing lots of filing. I got the surgeon to sign off on me working as long as I don't use my right arm to lift.

That's an interesting discussion. I am well aware of the San Luis Valley and Four Corners. The Black Forest area, I would attribute more to Peterson AFB and NORAD. We get some oddities out by Buckley too.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby StarCat » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:26 pm

Had my daughter remove my stitches this evening. They were getting imbedded and infected. Good old fashioned kitchen surgery. Where's Luis with his whisky when a gal needs a shot?

Cat
StarCat
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Round Table