Legionella

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Legionella

Postby LuisP » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:20 pm

Thanks, Cat.

302 cases as of today.
And counting.

Just more 24 cases since yesterday, meaning, it is spending itself in terms of math ratios.

Oh, and Yes .... the "reservoir" has been identified - a cooling tower from a fertilizer factory.

Thing is,
It was the last - the last - existing national factory of fertilizers.
We import - mostly - from Germany everything regarding fertilizers and pesticides.

After this, we will import everything.

Because this factory will never rebound from the legal pain that has now befallen it.
Victims are claiming Millions, and out for their blood.

Now, am I the only one that finds this strangely ... strange ?
Maybe I am.

I've gone crazy.
Or so I've been told.
LuisP
Commander

Postby StarCat » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:34 am

Crazy isn't always a bad place to be. When my daughter was a teenager, I would sometimes tell her she was driving me crazy. Her response? "At least it's a short drive." She has three daughters now. Payback!

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby LuisP » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:21 pm

Payback ...and Bigtime ! as it usually gets to be, I fear.

Regarding this Legionella stuff, just to say that it has now been officilaly deemed "Over".

Results : 317 infected overall, 8 dead aged from 52 to 89, six men and two women.

We are now moving into the legal side - How did this happen and who is to blame for it ?
LuisP
Commander

Previous

Return to The Round Table