Je Suis Charlie

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Je Suis Charlie

Postby wags » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:43 am

jesuischarlie.jpg
Sometimes a picture does say it all!

The pen is mightier than the sword.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Re: Je Suis Charlie

Postby kevin » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:01 pm

Wags,
Did You ever watch a FILM called "They Live"
?
It's amazing how effective some films are?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:02 am

CRS
Cause...reaction...solution.
Now watch for the solutions implemented.
As with the sickening called "patriot act"
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:54 pm

I watched They Live some years ago. I don't remember a lot about it, but it was definitely disturbing to me. We have the remains of a Japanese internment camp in Colorado. Uprooting people and criminalizing them for who their parents were is an abomination. As far as Dubya's version, I think the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Bush senior didn't listen to any advice or input that he didn't like. He just bulldozed ahead with what he wanted to do. At least that's what a former Reagan cabinet member told me. I got the impression that Don didn't like Bush senior very much.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:47 pm

StarCat wrote:I watched They Live some years ago. I don't remember a lot about it, but it was definitely disturbing to me. We have the remains of a Japanese internment camp in Colorado. Uprooting people and criminalizing them for who their parents were is an abomination. As far as Dubya's version, I think the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Bush senior didn't listen to any advice or input that he didn't like. He just bulldozed ahead with what he wanted to do. At least that's what a former Reagan cabinet member told me. I got the impression that Don didn't like Bush senior very much.

Cat

In "They live" You needed to wear spectacles of a special kind to see the real reality ( rose tinted?)

I personally don't buy the story FILMED in Paris.
You could almost begin to consider that some form of aliens ( very intelligent) were orchestrating things to suit their AGENDA ( who was it stated that "everyone has an agenda")
Oh yes a blue bottle.
To the victors ...the history.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:23 pm

"Mossad on a field trip"
Fabulous line?
http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/

Kevin
kevin