Magnetoception

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Magnetoception

Postby DavidG » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:14 am

Magnetite, mixed into a viscous base, can be a very unique core material as when fields are created in the core, the magnetite particles shift and align to their preferred position...when the viscous material is curing epoxy, the magnetite aligns and cures in position. I have seen some good and not so good results in making transformer corse as such..just my two cents.
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:19 pm

DavidG wrote:Magnetite, mixed into a viscous base, can be a very unique core material as when fields are created in the core, the magnetite particles shift and align to their preferred position...when the viscous material is curing epoxy, the magnetite aligns and cures in position. I have seen some good and not so good results in making transformer corse as such..just my two cents.

David...this is how we make the Johnny Tubes

Luis...you are "built" for many things that you are currently unaware of.

Kevin...words are very difficult to use in creating communication (common union). I believe the "memory of Earth/Gaia/Tiamet" is "locked", not accessible. So many "clues" of ancient people, whom we know absolutely nothing about. So many clues that Earth has repeatedly been "hit"...possibly with massive nuclear weapons. In both "waking visions" and in "dreaming" I have seen and gone places. Places that do not "connect" to my memories of my current life here on Earth. I often wonder if I am "tapping into" a "memory" of Earth that has been "locked".

Magnetism...poles...pulling...repelling...AND WHY..what forces...are still unanswered questions of mine.
my gut says when those questions are answered, we may all remember
WHO we ARE
perhaps..we are "vessels" that "hold" the consciousness of Earth...us and all other life here
we are the outward expression of Earth's consciousness
and frankly..we are all in big trouble
degeneration...imbalanced magnetic fields...what caused the imbalance?
inability to remember = inability to properly regenerate

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby LuisP » Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:32 pm

kevin wrote:
"snip"
The poles of this planet wander about constantly

Every memory field has polarity and equator, and the memory fields have a magnetic aspect

Kevin

Hobbit,
I am under the impression that the poles "wander" in just one direction until they "stop". As in, moving a few degrees per decade, but in one direction. Not really then, "wandering", as in, this way and that way. How can that be explained, as you see it ?

Also, Lakhovsky experiments with an "antenna" were mostly directed at the "North pole" from which a "charge" would replenish biological vitality to the point of even erradicate "disease", as he proved with his simple cancer inoculated 10 Geranium experiment.
Why do reason we "charge" oriented to the Equator, and not the Poles ?
LuisP
Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:05 pm

LuisP wrote:
kevin wrote:
"snip"

Every memory field has polarity and equator, and the memory fields have a magnetic aspect

Kevin

Hobbit,
I am under the impression that the poles "wander" in just one direction until they "stop". As in, moving a few degrees per decade, but in one direction. Not really then, "wandering", as in, this way and that way. How can that be explained, as you see it ?

Also, Lakhovsky experiments with an "antenna" were mostly directed at the "North pole" from which a "charge" would replenish biological vitality to the point of even erradicate "disease", as he proved with his simple cancer inoculated 10 Geranium experiment.

Luis,
John has done numerous measurements of the Earth's magnetic fields...and there is a great deal of "wobble".
shifting, "magnetic north" moving over 20 degrees at times..bouncing back and forth
hmmmm..that gives me an idea...about recording these shifts, to look for patterns of movement

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:11 pm

kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:20 pm

I have tried previously to describe the FLOWS I detect, and how they vary daily, and are influenced by near other memory fields ( moon in particuler)
These FLOWS are opposite spin.
They LAYER relative to surface.
Hence the clouds in the sky.

The nearest flow is from surface to aprox 30 inch above surface, and SURFACE is wherever.
The interference of these flows is why I am so drawn to megalithic sites , and the positionings of upright stones.

When We lay down to sleep, We are horizontal to the surface, thus We are then more experienceing the domain walls between opposite spin fields.
The pews in Norman churches are to emulate this , but as We are vertical to the surface, they offer up a resistance along the pathway of the flows to form FLEUR DE LISE patternings , thus the blobs of water ( human vessels experience a feeling of been charged up( the holy spirit entering them)
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:18 pm

Nancy_Hutchison wrote:
LuisP wrote:
kevin wrote:
"snip"

Kevin

Hobbit,

Luis,
John has done numerous measurements of the Earth's magnetic fields...and there is a great deal of "wobble".
shifting, "magnetic north" moving over 20 degrees at times..bouncing back and forth
hmmmm..that gives me an idea...about recording these shifts, to look for patterns of movement

Nancy

The fields of the planets and moons, especially our moon have the greasest effct upon this planets field.
We then react to the local condition resultant,
It is all of this what has been so called forgotten( veiled)
It is the basics of how creation is enabled and sustained, and it's cyclic nature reveals some of it's secrets.
A system based on a duality of spin, where the balance of such at the heart centre( see the scales weighing the heart in ancient Egypt)
determines the outcomes.
The BALANCE is not equal, it is sequenced along fibonacci measure, where the Northern hemisphere is dominant over the Southern.
The difference is gravity.
The difference is time.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby LuisP » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:08 pm

kevin wrote:
"snip"

The BALANCE is not equal, it is sequenced along fibonacci measure, where the Northern hemisphere is dominant over the Southern.
The difference is time.

Kevin

I saw Interstellar, and the "gravity-time" relation is there perfectly made understandable, far as it "relates" to we who "suffer" it.

Wish I could understand what you are saying, Hobbit.
LuisP
Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:25 pm

LuisP wrote:
kevin wrote:
"snip"

The difference is time.

Kevin

I saw Interstellar, and the "gravity-time" relation is there perfectly made understandable, far as it "relates" to we who "suffer" it.

Wish I could understand what you are saying, Hobbit.

You join a big club.
http://keelynet.com/news/020615k.html
Implosion over outrush.
At the rate of 55/34.
The difference creates the bubbles of creation.
At variant rates...say 21/13 gravity will be different to Earths....so will time.
Where outrush exceeds implosion...a star.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby LuisP » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:48 pm

kevin wrote:
"snip"
You join a big club.
http://keelynet.com/news/020615k.html

Kevin

Maybe. Yes, maybe.

Thing is,
Why do we all go round and round again only to arrive at same places ?

Interesting - very - you referencing Keely .... by pure chance ( ?) I stumbled upon him and was so moved by his experiments alongside a line that I feel many others follow along that I wrote about him, if only to keep him in my Memory(viewtopic.php?f=51&t=1094#p31923)

Will post this link you "found" in that thread .
Maybe others, as You, better suited than I can make sense of what that Man had to say.
LuisP
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Round Table