Magnetoception

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Magnetoception

Postby LuisP » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:09 pm

Mikado14 wrote:"Snip"
I do know, and Kim will attest, I have an uncanny sense in finding my way. Hmmmm....I am not a crayfish or bird....maybe I just look at the sun and the moss on the trees.

Mikado

Sure you'll do. Also, you may have a good "secondary memory", meaning, you will be tracking your way subconsciously from a starting point. Not to mention, "intuiton", that "je ne sais quoi" that some folk have and which allows them to simply "know" which way to turn on a moonless night inside a forest, leading him towards shelter.

Anyone who spent some time in the Army knows about those guys.
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:18 pm

Nancy_Hutchison wrote:"snip"
... imbalanced magnetic fields cause life to degenerate, make it so life cannot regenerate.

What is truth?
Is truth an agreement between people about what happened in the past...about sharing a common memory?

How much does "disagreement of truth"... of people having different memories of the past
affect the present and the future?

What about the iron in our blood?

Magnetic fields.
Fascinating.

Nancy

Interesting, Nancy.

Several points worth a thought. And yes, magnetic fields are fascinating.

Reaally .... !.jpg
Reaally .... !.jpg (9.05 KiB) Viewed 1916 times

I mean, what to say ....png
I mean, what to say ....png (93.62 KiB) Viewed 1916 times
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:28 pm

Iron is an absolute requirement for most forms of life, including humans and most bacterial species. Plants and animals all use iron.

The Origin.jpg
The Origin.jpg (3.38 KiB) Viewed 1913 times

Iron is essential to life due to its unusual flexibility to serve as both an electron donor and acceptor.

Humans also use iron in the hemoglobin of red blood cells, in order to transport oxygen from the lungs to the tissues.

Interestingly, octopus blood has a different molecule to carry oxygen, hemocyanin, which gives their blood a bluish tinge (and may account for this cephalopod extremely savory taste when expertly cooked by someone like me ! .... hey, just throwing a curved ball, for who knows).

Blueblooded and Tasty.jpg
Blueblooded and Tasty.jpg (10.44 KiB) Viewed 1913 times

Iron is such an essential element of human life, in fact, that humans have no physiologic regulatory mechanism for excreting iron. Most humans prevent iron overload solely by regulating iron absorption.

Most well-nourished people in industrialized countries have 4 to 5 grams of iron in their bodies and Iron-deficient people will suffer or die from organ damage well before cells run out of the iron needed for intracellular processes like electron transport.

Now, why am I calling all this up ?

Read my next post.
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:57 pm

From a 2011 article which I could summarize as “Magnetism and heart attacks” .

As usual, my mind read it in color and that is why I reproduce parts of it like that :

“Rongjia Tao, Professor and Chair of Physics at Temple University, has pioneered the use of electric or magnetic fields to decrease the viscosity of oil in engines and pipelines. Now, he is using the same magnetic fields to thin human blood in the circulation system.

Because red blood cells contain iron, Tao has been able to reduce a person's blood viscosity by 20-30 percent by subjecting it to a magnetic field of 1.3 Telsa (about the same as an MRI) for about one minute.

When the magnetic field was taken away, the blood's original viscosity state slowly returned, but over a period of several hours.

Currently, the only method for thinning blood is through drugs such as aspirin; however, these drugs often produce unwanted side effects. Tao said that the magnetic field method is not only safer, it is repeatable. The magnetic fields may be reapplied and the viscosity reduced again. He also added that the viscosity reduction does not affect the red blood cells' normal function.

Tao said that further studies are needed and that he hopes to ultimately develop this technology into an acceptable therapy to prevent heart disease”

Article here : http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/ ... 060711.php

I mean,
Maybe it is all in Us and in our ability to Interchange with Everything !
Am I the only one to see Lakhovsky , Guido Ebner and Heinz Schürch flirting with all of this, grasping at straws ? and Rife machines ? and Deta-Ellis bioresonance ? plus the Magneto-Ultrasonic Nanomotor ? and a lot more guys like John Keely, Peter Gariaev and so many others out there I don’t know about, like this Tao professor, but do seem to relentlessly track a “elephant” of which they can only see parts of its tracks ?

What will happen when “we” come to master - or detect and react to with intent – what we now only suspect ?

Fascinating …. !
To me, it makes sense.
Then again, what do I know.
LuisP
Commander

Postby StarCat » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:58 pm

Magnetic bones in the nose? The last time I endured an MRI, the bridge of my nose and my sinuses felt really hot. I also set off metal detectors when I'm wearing zero metal. My sense of direction, however, is sadly lacking, as my daughter can attest to. Although I'm not as bad as the GPS that told us to turn left, turn right, turn left in the space of about 50 feet when we were in Albuquerque. And there was nowhere to turn either. The trip to Albuquerque is one of my few memories from the last quarter of last year. Most of it is blank.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Soloma » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:09 am

What will happen when “we” come to master - or detect and react to with intent – what we now only suspect ?

Luis, one has to start somewhere and I imagine going within to seek a connection through meditation might be worth consideration. Mastering meditation is easy, look to binaural tones. If you can find Bach to the Future, download it. I like a recliner, I am a lazy boy. Focus on your breath. Learn to master the involuntary they say. Breath as deeply and as softly as you can so as to not disturb a feather between your nose and your lip. Pause on inhalation and exhalation. Count your breaths, your meditation focus is your breath. Enjoy the beautiful music.

I was doing this for 1.5hr a day, I needed like 2hr of sleep a day. I mastered meditation, I was down to 1.6 breath a min. While training for a marathon, I meditated while running, focusing on counting my breaths. Doing this, within a 3 day time span, I lowered my total breaths taken on my course significantly while decreasing the time it took to run it. I literally felt like I could run forever and never break a sweat or feel like I needed to breath out of my mouth.

This deep meditation I believe will connect you to the universe, it put my connection into overdrive. You can create your own mantras (intent) too!

Of course, you most likely mean in a technological sense.
Soloma
Commander

Postby LuisP » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:25 pm

Thanks for your thoughts and caring advice, Soloman.
But I’ve found, throughout the years, that maybe I’m not, simply put, “built” for comtemplative meditation. It’s complicated. I don’t understand this very well and have long since stopped trying to. Fact is that it sometimes “awakes” more strangeness than I can handle. It then takes me a lot of effort to “regain” (that’s how I see it) my “embattled self” , which is where, so to speak, I feel “at home” and truly relaxed. As I said, it’s complicated.

That said, I don’t know if you’ve heard of this guy but you might want to check Dan Gibson’s vast musical work on “Exploring Nature with Music”. He died in 2006 and left hundreds of pieces under a brand called “Solitudes” (scroll down http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solitudes to find a listing) and in which I am sure anyone will find something that “speaks” to whatever it is one “listens” to.

I love the unusual and communal sound of Gregorian Chant. What Gibson did with “Illumination” (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWdSi0Xw4u0) is (to me) simply beyond words.

Maybe there's one there to help you keep "connected".
LuisP
Commander

Postby kevin » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:39 pm

LuisP,

It is one of the most frustrating aspects of what I detect that I have to resort to a compass.
But until a device to register conciousness is invented I am stuck with a stupid compass.

The poles of this planet wander about constantly, and it is very very difficult to describe how an omni present perfectly packed universe enables this to occur, relative to the multitude of
the near self similer memory fields that all the other 3D creations in this galaxy exist within.

Every memory field has polarity and equator, and the memory fields have a magnetic aspect, that the geometry of the packed universe enables to switch in direction relative to attraction and repulsion( how any device , so called flying saucers navigate)
No-thing is moving, all such thought of movement is switching, and all such switching is within dominant memory fields.
You are within such, and presently are switching within this planets dominant memory field.
Your memory field is detectable and measurable , and is always orientated towards the planets heart centre location ( this is why We lay down at 90 degrees to sleep, and thus encounter a different aspect of this field , and charge up )

This is difficult to verbalise, but the field enabling our 3D self to be, is in 4D, and is transferring into 3D .

The birds and bees utilise 4D, SO DO I, THE DOWSER.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Soloma » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:44 am

Thank you for these links, what a gold mine of good stuff. Let me say I understand your perspective, my experiences have in the past scared me quite enough. When I began the meditating with the tones with the intent to get really deep, I missed out on all the hard learned lessons and went straight to the astral, or least was on my way there a couple of times before I chickened out and jerked myself out of it.

There was some really cool aspects to it though. I recall attaining a very significant "high" with out the use of any supplements, I had no cannabis at the time. This "high" was attained when I finally understood the correct way to breath, while meditating to the tones. It was like everything just clicked on and boom, driving to work was like being on the greatest roller coaster. I was so thrilled with the feeling, I was telling my boss who was certainly leery of my claim. It would have been hard to deny my energy however, it lasted six or seven hours, gradually waning.

I also had insane amounts of energy, like I said before, I could get two hours of sleep and be able to go all day. Pplus I did not need to eat nearly as much. It is just so different from normal life, what is one capable of tapping into these energies, being able to leave your body, control ones dreams? Is this the stuff that makes up ascended masters?

Is this not what we are all after, to one degree or another? If we ascend, does not everything else become meaningless? This is what scares me to be alone, to have no one experience this journey with. It is sometimes terribly difficult to find balance when you are exploring on your own, the different states of reality can unhinge a man.

I understand, I am struggling with it myself and am betting others here are as well.
Soloma
Commander

Postby kevin » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:56 am

Soloma wrote:

Thank you for these links, what a gold mine of good stuff. Let me say I understand your perspective, my experiences have in the past scared me quite enough. When I began the meditating with the tones with the intent to get really deep, I missed out on all the hard learned lessons and went straight to the astral, or least was on my way there a couple of times before I chickened out and jerked myself out of it.

There was some really cool aspects to it though. I recall attaining a very significant "high" with out the use of any supplements, I had no cannabis at the time. This "high" was attained when I finally understood the correct way to breath, while meditating to the tones. It was like everything just clicked on and boom, driving to work was like being on the greatest roller coaster. I was so thrilled with the feeling, I was telling my boss who was certainly leery of my claim. It would have been hard to deny my energy however, it lasted six or seven hours, gradually waning.

I also had insane amounts of energy, like I said before, I could get two hours of sleep and be able to go all day. Pplus I did not need to eat nearly as much. It is just so different from normal life, what is one capable of tapping into these energies, being able to leave your body, control ones dreams? Is this the stuff that makes up ascended masters?

Is this not what we are all after, to one degree or another? If we ascend, does not everything else become meaningless? This is what scares me to be alone, to have no one experience this journey with. It is sometimes terribly difficult to find balance when you are exploring on your own, the different states of reality can unhinge a man.

I understand, I am struggling with it myself and am betting others here are as well.

The "jerked Myself out of it " set Me off laughing.
Just joking.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

PreviousNext

Return to The Round Table