Linda

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Linda

Postby kevin » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:20 am

Whatever strangeness is and has been afoot over the years, I for one am sending Linda all the love I can, and biggest cuddles , and hoping all is OK.

It's Suzi's fathers funeral today, which sort of galvanizes ones thoughts and emotions.
I care for one and all involved in this trip down with Alice We have all embarked upon, so what really matters is everyones health and well being.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Re: Linda

Postby StarCat » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:40 pm

My best to you and Suzi. The lives we interact with here are all important.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Soloma » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:23 am

I agree Kevin, our health should be paramount and I wish you and Suzi the best. I have thought Linda to be sort of a victim of sorts, of both the system that she was involved with by default through her father and perhaps of what I thought might be health issues. I do not know what is going on but I too wish Linda and everyone else good health.

Keep in mind, good health does not happen, we have to work for it. There is an assault on our health by the system, they do not want us healthy or functioning at our fullest potential. At least this seems evident to me.

Love to all.
Soloma
Commander

Postby StarCat » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:26 am

I'm self-medicating with exercise these days. Three swim dates a week with my grandson , plus weight training a couple of other days.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Return to The Round Table