Hello Sinny

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Hello Sinny

Postby StarCat » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:49 pm

Hello Sinny. Nice to see you here.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Howdy

Postby Sinny » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:55 am

Hi All,

New to the forum, I have an interest in Ufology and Occult workings, hoping I might find a few interesting leads here, I look forward to seeing what you guys have collected in regards to TTB.

Sinny.

P.s I'm having difficulties from mobile device at the moment, this post is from PC.
"The very word 'secrecy' is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it" - JFK
Sinny
Ensign

Re: Howdy

Postby wags » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:13 pm

Hello Sinny,

Sorry if I inadvertently spoke out of turn. Good luck in your personal quest.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:28 pm

How do?
Starcat has already started a welcome thread relative to thee in the open door section, so Your doubly welcome.
Hows everyone on pegasus?
I am banned from there , but then again I seem to be made unwelcome at many ports ( must try new deoderant perhaps?)
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Re: Hello Sinny

Postby Sinny » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:08 pm

Hey Cat, thanks for the welcome - sorry I missed this.
"The very word 'secrecy' is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it" - JFK
Sinny
Ensign

Postby Sinny » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:17 pm

kevin wrote:How do?
Starcat has already started a welcome thread relative to thee in the open door section, so Your doubly welcome.
Hows everyone on pegasus?
I am banned from there , but then again I seem to be made unwelcome at many ports ( must try new deoderant perhaps?)
Kevin

Darn, missed Cat's post.

Everyone's good I guess - my ban hammer has only just been lifted over there, so I'm not really in the know myself.
Sinny
Ensign

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:47 pm

Glad to see that at least we have narrowed down the culprit in your ability to post.

Your welcome to post around anywhere you want, however, there are some sections that were archived at Linda Brown's insistence to "take of all those wonderful posts" so, they were put behind a password protected area, simplest way to archive.

I only ask that you post in an appropriate thread topic. If no thread is there.....start one....no limits on space.

Mikado....welcome
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Sinny » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:48 pm

Mikado14 wrote:Glad to see that at least we have narrowed down the culprit in your ability to post.

Your welcome to post around anywhere you want, however, there are some sections that were archived at Linda Brown's insistence to "take of all those wonderful posts" so, they were put behind a password protected area, simplest way to archive.

I only ask that you post in an appropriate thread topic. If no thread is there.....start one....no limits on space.

Mikado....welcome

Awesome, thanks!
Sinny
Ensign

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:55 pm

Sinny,

You are interested in Occult workings, would you elaborate on what it is that interests you?

You can start a thread under the Esoteric on any topic in this realm or you can just answer here. Looking forward to such.

I would like to say that there is so much more being discussed than Brown's work. It has become very eclectic, especially Luis, he can be all over the board which is great. Still waiting on the Ciba Geigy thing (hint to Luis).

The board can become lifeless and then all of a sudden it can bloom into a field of wildflowers. Also, no topic is out of place and I would say to go to the "round table" or the "open door" for they are "anything goes" topic areas.

Feel free.

Mikado

PS: anyone who has been banned is welcome here, it would appear a good many of us have that very same honor badge.
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: Hello Sinny

Postby LuisP » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:24 pm

As a fellow poster, may I join in on welcoming you and wishing you good luck, Sinny !

If my welcome, same as all of the previous posters, is a given, meaning, you can count on it with open hands and mind, my wish is nothing but true hope that you’ll have it - good luck - because you, I fear, will be needing it.

Nothing strange or out of ordinary about my fear, mind you. Just plain experience from having observed that posting on this forum, for the vast majority of the observed, (ahem) has had for them consequences on another.

Ergo, my sincere wish for your good luck !

Oh ? and btw ? in case you haven’t (ahem) heard ?

Some Cliff Notes :
1- According to some reputable sources, we’re all here a bunch of evil doers who are set on a path destined to destroy the work of TTB and keep his name in eternal oblivion.
2- Furthermore, some of us are (ahem) very strange, despicable and perhaps even dangerous people - besides sharing the nefarious above stated common Agenda, that is ! For instance – and according to same reputable sources – I am a very polyvalent guy : depending on context (ahem), I’m either a black ops agent, a banker looking for an investment opportunity, a channeler of Beau Kitselman, a spy from a three letter agency, a possible Vatican disrupter, a shill for John and Nancy Hutchison, a gutter walking, gnawing poster and a guy paid by a master to post nonsense and derail every single effort of a serious discussion taking place (hope I haven’t forgotten something, but I suppose that’ll clinch it, for a resumé).

3 – Lastly, but not in the least – not by (ahem) an extremely long chalk ! – according to same reputable sources you must take heed of Mikado. He mind controls everyone here. We’re all his minions, and under his power and rule.

Well, I think that bags it, for starters.

Looking forward to read what you have to say, and sorry about all my coughing.

Best,
Luis
LuisP
Commander

Next

Return to The Round Table