Hello Sinny

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Hello Sinny

Postby LuisP » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:39 pm

StarCat wrote:I vote for Vatican disruptor. Personal opinion.

Cat

Mikado14 wrote:My vote is for Vatican Disruptor as well.

Mikado

Seems I'm blown .... Damn !
LuisP
Commander

Re: Howdy

Postby kevin » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:42 pm

Sinny wrote:How marvellously annoying!

My Mobile device is a Crapberry (Blackberry)... Since I returned a few days ago, my blackberry refuses to stay logged in, and logs me out whenever I change the page I'm on.

I've cleared my cache and cookies, disabled cookies and then enabled them again.

This time, my blackberry successfully navigated about 4 pages, and allowed me to send a PM!

Then it logged me back out -_-

Anyone got any idea's?

(This post is from PC)

Your not typing with a Brummy accent are You?
That would surely be toooooo much for any blackberry.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby LuisP » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:44 pm

My Mobile device is a Crapberry (Blackberry)... Since I returned a few days ago, my blackberry refuses to stay logged in, and logs me out whenever I change the page I'm on.

I've cleared my cache and cookies, disabled cookies and then enabled them again.

This time, my blackberry successfully navigated about 4 pages, and allowed me to send a PM!

Anyone got any idea's?

(This post is from PC)

I had a BB til last month, and had one of them for close to 10 years. Regretably, my employer decided to switch. I loved those simple, straight and business only devices.

It is not a problem with your BB.
But with this site, and the way it deals with how one accesses it.
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:34 pm

wags wrote:LuisP,

I thought it was 'Evil' banker looking for an investment. lol.

A philosopher is closer...

You're too kind, Wags...

And yes, I forgot my being a evil banker. Then again, that's perhaps redundant.
LuisP
Commander

Postby StarCat » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:55 pm

That's because we're all spies whose sole purpose in life is to discredit something or other.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby LuisP » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:14 pm

Exactly Cat, thanks for your candor !

The fact that BB’s technology is simply too good for standardized security measures, that it bypasses connection providers by using their own servers along the way, that it encrypts and decrypts every single Message, that it wrecks havoc on sites using certain specifications for IP access, is irrelevant.
After all, them Middle Eastern BB sellers (only them ?) were made to inform the US of the serial name and BB Messenger IP of every single BB sold, well … just because it is a Canadian company, and not American.

Blackberry was simply too good a product amidst present "cloudy" environment, which is easily accessed by any, say, freckled teenager who will go after your, say, nude pics.
That is why its maker is almost broke.

Or, should I say, broken.
LuisP
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:12 pm

LuisP wrote:

Anyone got any idea's?

(This post is from PC)

I had a BB til last month, and had one of them for close to 10 years. Regretably, my employer decided to switch. I loved those simple, straight and business only devices.

Then it is a problem I am not sure how to fix. I may call the host and see what they have to say.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Sinny » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:38 am

kevin wrote:Your not typing with a Brummy accent are You?
That would surely be toooooo much for any blackberry.
Kevin

**Read in Brummy accent**

Ya deeekhead!

(I jest lol)
Last edited by Sinny on Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The very word 'secrecy' is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it" - JFK
Sinny
Ensign

Postby Sinny » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:39 am

LuisP wrote:

Appears so.

No evening posting for me then :(
"The very word 'secrecy' is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it" - JFK
Sinny
Ensign

Postby Sinny » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:43 am

DavidG wrote:As Sinny might recall, I was jettisoned from Pegasus for speaking my mind about religion and other things...ironically, now you are here Sinny, and I hope you brought your special brand of wit and wisdom along...over time, Pegasus will be a shell of its old self..probably already is...but then again, Kevin and I have the same issue with acquiring badges, due to our unwillngness to pander to folks who cant seem to want to operate on an open minded level.

I hope you didnt have to put up with too much BS over at Stormtrooper Admin Central...erm...I mean..PRC , you were a valuable part of the membership there, and shouldve been treated as such.

I personally have grown by being around the folks here, and found it to be a place of logic, reason, and truth..

welcome to you, and may you find the same.

Cheers
Dave

Hey Dave, nice to see you here!

I don't recall the details of you being banned? Was it long ago?

I think you miss read my post - I WAS banned from PRC, but my ban has recently been lifted :o

Haha.
Sinny
Ensign

PreviousNext

Return to The Round Table