Hello Sinny

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Howdy

Postby Sinny » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:46 pm

Sure thing... Just need to spend a few days reading so I can become familiar with the site :)
"The very word 'secrecy' is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it" - JFK
Sinny
Ensign

Re: Hello Sinny

Postby StarCat » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:47 pm

I vote for Vatican disruptor. Personal opinion.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:12 am

Sinny a warning ( don't tell anyone I told You this )
Mikado is actually Ming the merciless.
He came here after hearing Julie Andrews sound of music TTB radiod out into galatic centre.
I fought Him off for eight years, but He's powerfull.
He has the ring, I seek.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7Kx4XIs2tU

Beware of the red mist.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Sinny » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:37 am

LuisP wrote:As a fellow poster, may I join in on welcoming you and wishing you good luck, Sinny

If my welcome, same as all of the previous posters, is a given, meaning, you can count on it with open hands and mind, my wish is nothing but true hope that you’ll have it - good luck - because you, I fear, will be needing it.

Thank you Luis - nice to meet you :D

color=#0000FF]Oh ? and btw ?[/color] in case you haven’t (ahem) heard ?

Some Cliff Notes :
1- According to some reputable sources, we’re all here a bunch of evil doers who are set on a path destined to destroy the work of TTB and keep his name in eternal oblivion.
2- Furthermore, some of us are (ahem) very strange, despicable and perhaps even dangerous people - besides sharing the nefarious above stated common Agenda, that is ! For instance – and according to same reputable sources – I am a very polyvalent guy : depending on context (ahem), I’m either a black ops agent, a banker looking for an investment opportunity, a channeler of Beau Kitselman, a spy from a three letter agency, a possible Vatican disrupter, a shill for John and Nancy Hutchison, a gutter walking, gnawing poster and a guy paid by a master to post nonsense and derail every single effort of a serious discussion taking place (hope I haven’t forgotten something, but I suppose that’ll clinch it, for a resumé).

3 – Lastly, but not in the least – not by (ahem) an extremely long chalk ! – according to same reputable sources you must take heed of Mikado. He mind controls everyone here. We’re all his minions, and under his power and rule.

Well, I think that bags it, for starters.

Looking forward to read what you have to say, and sorry about all my coughing.

Best,
Luis

That is certainly quite a resume that you have!
"The very word 'secrecy' is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it" - JFK
Sinny
Ensign

Postby wags » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:12 am

LuisP,

I thought it was 'Evil' banker looking for an investment. lol.

A philosopher is closer...
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:47 am

My vote is for Vatican Disruptor as well.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Sinny » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:40 pm

How marvellously annoying!

My Mobile device is a Crapberry (Blackberry)... Since I returned a few days ago, my blackberry refuses to stay logged in, and logs me out whenever I change the page I'm on.

I've cleared my cache and cookies, disabled cookies and then enabled them again.

This time, my blackberry successfully navigated about 4 pages, and allowed me to send a PM!

Then it logged me back out -_-

Anyone got any idea's?

(This post is from PC)
Sinny
Ensign

Postby DavidG » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:38 pm

Hi Sinny, hope youve been well. welcome to the Hut.

Cheers!
Dave
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby DavidG » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:45 pm

As Sinny might recall, I was jettisoned from Pegasus for speaking my mind about religion and other things...ironically, now you are here Sinny, and I hope you brought your special brand of wit and wisdom along...over time, Pegasus will be a shell of its old self..probably already is...but then again, Kevin and I have the same issue with acquiring badges, due to our unwillngness to pander to folks who cant seem to want to operate on an open minded level.

I hope you didnt have to put up with too much BS over at Stormtrooper Admin Central...erm...I mean..PRC , you were a valuable part of the membership there, and shouldve been treated as such.

I personally have grown by being around the folks here, and found it to be a place of logic, reason, and truth..

welcome to you, and may you find the same.

Cheers
Dave
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby DavidG » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:47 pm

Mikado14 wrote:My vote is for Vatican Disruptor as well.

Mikado

Vatican Disruptor...

Is that a special beam ray, or is it a conventional weapon..this Vatican Disruptor..or, am I wishing too hard for someone to actually disrupt the most evil organization to grace this fine earth?

Maybe some Visine in the communion juice, for shits and grins? ;)

Cheers
Dave
DavidG
Lt. Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Round Table