East Coast Research and Development Conference 2015

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: East Coast Research and Development Conference 2015

Postby re-rose » Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:13 pm

Not you, too, Kev!

No more playing with sharp objects for you boys!

I hope you both heal quickly.

rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

Postby kevin » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:31 pm

re-rose wrote:Not you, too, Kev!

No more playing with sharp objects for you boys!

I hope you both heal quickly.

rose

Thank You lovely Rose.

Just what is it to "heal"???
I consider that My vehicle ( body) resides with a memory field, it therefore attemts to transmute into origonal design, but that design suffers depletion with constant switching that We then call time.
As the inputs/outputs vary thus We so call AGE.

Ageing is an inability to remain within origonal memory design.
My index finger is HEALING, I took off most of the third pad down , which is most awkward as You don't realise how much You rely upon the movement of fingers, it tested My dowsing as I hold the rods in the cleched palm of My hands.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:36 pm

Do you do any dowsing with your feet Kevin?

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:58 am

StarCat wrote:Do you do any dowsing with your feet Kevin?

Cat

Somehow Cat, I am taking your question seriously.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:33 am

I had a good time at the Conference, wounds aside. You would think with all the High Voltage around it would have been a bit different.....say.....a pretty good cut AND and electrocution but the Universe was smiling...in a wry manner....the power was off.

I did not speak but listened at this conference and as last year, I was invited by Andy. Kim attended with me and as she is prone to do when the science discussions start to get heavy, she gets that deer in the head light look....but she was trapped.....I had the keys to the car.

I want to be careful as to what to talk about owing to the NDA that was signed, however, in general, I enjoyed the talk given on the electrostatic vs. magnetic containment systems. I can see how this would be similar to what the Farnsworth fusor uses but from what I saw, this is much stronger a field.

I will admit that I was lost at times in regard to the main speaker with the virtual reality when they were talking about the medical aspects but found the idea quite intriguing. I found the concept similar to what was or is a sensory deprivation unit. I remember back in the 80's how this was tried to attain altered states of consciousness. Never tried it, don't know if I want to try since I have developed a bit of claustrophobia since my NDE. I get queasy wearing a welding helmet from time to time.

I didn't get to eat a lobster. I had a very good lobster roll, shrimp, both fried and on the barbie and Kim had one as well. It was stuffed so full of meat that she gave me some to finish. We both found Maine to be a beautiful state and I wouldn't mind living there....but I hate snow....another change since the NDE but I do love being in the woods when it is snowing. In some ways, it is a bit sensory deprivation for it is very quiet for all the wildlife is usually hunkered down but I digress.

Don't know if there will be a Conference next year but I hope I am invited again....hint.....hint......but if I am, I am sure it will be a learning experience. It is refreshing to be in a group of outside of the box thinkers, some of which make me question my own thinking. One person criticized me for the little I talked about my work on the forum and the photos etc I put up. My reply was that I had hoped it would instill in others the enthusiasm to explore their ideas. All the woman did was to smile at me. I think it was a good smile. I think she was testing me but then I take it for what it is on the surface.

I have found that these individuals are very secretive about their work as far as the public is concerned, I can appreciate that concept. Most of them are actively working on their ideas, spend their own money and they deserve to pursue it in the manner they wish. I have noticed that they all expect to help mankind but their view is to build a knowledge base that is shared with all those who attend. I don't believe I have been of help but then who knows what someone will take from a conversation. One requisite of the group is that the knowledge of the group is shared among the group. One person told me at the BBQ that the concept was that any knowledge one person had would not be lost if they passed on but would be held by the group to be freely given to the right person. I liked that idea for I do worry about what would happen if I passed on.

Thank You Andy for inviting me again.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:08 pm

Cat

It depends how You define such?
I am very aware of how the Egyptians wore gold shoes.
If I have the chance I go bare footed ( paws on the floors)
IMHO our palms of hands and feet are where our thoughts travel in/out.

I am also totally aware of the duality of flows that are detectable from surface to aprox 30 inch's above surface.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:27 pm

It's a serious question, and it's related to paws on earth contact. It seems that foot dowsing would be possible, but not quite the same as with hands. Sometimes I really do think in feline terms. Quadrupeds have four contact points with the ground, and it makes the perceptions different from bipeds.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:46 pm

StarCat wrote:It's a serious question, and it's related to paws on earth contact. It seems that foot dowsing would be possible, but not quite the same as with hands. Sometimes I really do think in feline terms. Quadrupeds have four contact points with the ground, and it makes the perceptions different from bipeds.

Cat

Yes cat....exactly.
Different information sources?
From a hole in the GROUND, there crawled a hobbit.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:54 pm

I know I did not quote as per Tolkien.
WHY does electricity want to go into the GROUND????
And where does gravity go?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:31 pm

Mikado14 wrote:

Cat

Somehow Cat, I am taking your question seriously.

Mikado

Why wouldn't you take it seriously? If I cared to ask the question facetiously, I would have started a new thread to do so. I don't deliberately derail threads with inanities.

The medical aspects that you touched on sound quite interesting. I can relate to the claustrophobia. I had that before the NDE, and it hasn't improved. I barely tolerate MRI's, with that whole coffin feeling.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Round Table