East Coast Research and Development Conference 2015

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: East Coast Research and Development Conference 2015

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:44 pm

StarCat wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:
StarCat wrote:Do you do any dowsing with your feet Kevin?

Cat

Somehow Cat, I am taking your question seriously.

Mikado

Why wouldn't you take it seriously? If I cared to ask the question facetiously, I would have started a new thread to do so. I don't deliberately derail threads with inanities.

The medical aspects that you touched on sound quite interesting. I can relate to the claustrophobia. I had that before the NDE, and it hasn't improved. I barely tolerate MRI's, with that whole coffin feeling.

Cat

kevin mentions he hurt his hand as did I. We all know kevin is a dowser. Hurt hand = potential for not dowsing.

Cat is known for a dry or wry sense of humour.

To poke a bit of humour in a thread is not derailing it. If you are offended, I apologize.

As to the NDE alterations of one self, I have found through discussion boards that it is not unusual to have changes to one's self. The thought of being in an airplane anymore is unnerving to say the least. I always avoided crowds in my past and this might be an extension of that.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Previous

Return to The Round Table