Cattle Mutilations

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Cattle Mutilations

Postby StarCat » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:51 am

For some reason, this subject has been on my mind since last night. In particular, the mutilations that happened near Rocky Flats and in southern Colorado and New Mexico. I have no idea why I'm suddenly dwelling on this, but I wanted to post the subject, and see what happens.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Re: Cattle Mutilations

Postby kevin » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:43 pm

StarCat wrote:For some reason, this subject has been on my mind since last night. In particular, the mutilations that happened near Rocky Flats and in southern Colorado and New Mexico. I have no idea why I'm suddenly dwelling on this, but I wanted to post the subject, and see what happens.

Cat

Paws on the floor.
Gustave Le Bon.....black light.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustave_Le_Bon
Layers of consciousness.
Perhaps a device involved utilising opposite spin flows of consciousness, and the cattle will have been prone to matter FORGETTING.
Such as a human in duality( only two paws on floor, or even insulated)
Would not be affected.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:43 am

Cat,
Gustave Le Bon also wrote a book about MATTER.
That which makes matter equally enables matter to forget.
Dependant upon the field pattern of the cattle, and thus where the main flows in/out of the field emitt will determine where matter can locally FORGET to be.
If a craft was thus locally above those cattle, and utilising the DUALITY as it will have to , then overloads will try to earth....paws on floors.

I do hope this conversation is good enough for You? , as there are those who want division ,poking fun and laughing at You .
Shame on them.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:00 pm

Cat,
Don't take any notice of Me, as apparently I don't know what I am thinking.
But in the mean time....
Here's a link ,
http://greyfalcon.us/Cattle%20Mutilatio ... ircles.htm

I have wandered loney as a cloud in countless crop circles, luckily they occur in crop areas, but I find many in grass areas also.
Relative to the link, think( if You are still able to)
That instead of parts been cut from cattle etc, that vital areas simply FORGOT , due to the local interaction with a high concentration of one side of a duality.

If You ever walk into a masonic lodge ???, You will encounter the duality as a checkerboard...black and white.

There is no light without the darkness.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:18 pm

Cat,
As this site is dedicated to a radio man, who played the sound of music...
Here's a link about sound....
http://www.schillerinstitute.org/fid_91 ... _tune.html
Lets start at the very beginning.
Doe a deer, a female deer.

That which is audible to ourselves is a small section in a very large scale.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:15 pm

I know that the theories have ranged from insects to UFO's to secret government experiments. Commonalities that don't fit the natural death followed by degradation by bugs, are the lack of blood, and the fact that many of the victims were strong and healthy. I don't know if forgetting would account for the lack of blood.

The other thing that sticks in my mind, is the areas where the events occurred. Southern Colorado has the San Luis Valley, which is a hot spot for paranormal activity. Rocky Flats was a nuclear weapons plant. New Mexico hosts atomic research.

I haven't looked at the links yet. I need to do that. I appreciate your responses. Other people can think what they want. They can continue to be played like cheap violins.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:50 am

Cat,
I have known many things for quite some time, but the whole combined consciousness memory field doesn't YET.
It is therefore difficult to break through such a veil.
The MEMORY is how matter exists, it is within multiple interlocking memories.
If a powerfull alternate disruptive flow of one half of the required dual spin fields is met by the matching ( chakra) part of say a cattle or similer, then that part of it's memory could simply forget to be, no cuts involved, no blood as the whole memory will have discharged (overall chi field)
Dr Brown had a missing finger????????
Imagine putting Your finger into a field and it vanishing, that would drive You on to try and puzzle out what the dickens had occured?
And the dangers involved with messing with the overall memory field of this planet would be vital to keep secret.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:49 am

Cattle mutilations has always been a hot bed for speculation as you have mentioned, Cat. It is the state of the carcass that creates the mystery. I would venture to say that it is what one could refer to as a hard mystery in that there is physical evidence, biological physical evidence, that an event occurred to the prior living corpse. Without any other physical evidence any conclusion is just mere speculation.

I would say that it is more of a mystery than Bigfoot or UFO sightings. More of a mystery than the speculative reasoning in the Gumpian approach to Brown's life.

....and this mystery is what is scary for we can see and touch the result without knowing the why.

Now, as to Brown's missing finger, most if not all individuals I know would more than likely stick either their index finger or their middle finger into "something". The ring finger would be an uncomfortable finger to "poke" at something. Just on that, kevin, I am afraid I can't agree or subscribe to your thought.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:09 pm

Mikado14 wrote:Cattle mutilations has always been a hot bed for speculation as you have mentioned, Cat. It is the state of the carcass that creates the mystery. I would venture to say that it is what one could refer to as a hard mystery in that there is physical evidence, biological physical evidence, that an event occurred to the prior living corpse. Without any other physical evidence any conclusion is just mere speculation.

I would say that it is more of a mystery than Bigfoot or UFO sightings. More of a mystery than the speculative reasoning in the Gumpian approach to Brown's life.

....and this mystery is what is scary for we can see and touch the result without knowing the why.

Now, as to Brown's missing finger, most if not all individuals I know would more than likely stick either their index finger or their middle finger into "something". The ring finger would be an uncomfortable finger to "poke" at something. Just on that, kevin, I am afraid I can't agree or subscribe to your thought.

Mikado

And here You are talking to the hobbit.
Ring finger.
Gold ring.
Invisable.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:27 pm

One could suppose, that perhaps Brown encountered Gollum? Or one of Gollum's family?

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Next

Return to The Round Table