Cattle Mutilations

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Cattle Mutilations

Postby kevin » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:23 pm

StarCat wrote:One could suppose, that perhaps Brown encountered Gollum? Or one of Gollum's family?

Cat

If TTB heard the cry...My precious ...as His ring and then finger vanished, then perhaps so?
As I apparently can't think anymore, can anyone remember if TTBs missing finger was ever explained?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:13 am

The missing finger was attributed to an accident with a lathe. It was reported in a newspaper article, I believe, and it was discussed on the ttbrown forum. The surrounding stories were that Brown was captive and tied to a chair and Morgan stepped out of the shadows to save him. These individuals were described as "terrorists" and were German and they cut off his finger to extract the secrets of "anti-gravity" or some such information. I found it unusual for Morgan to call German spies by that name. And then there was the so called debacle of the German farm house ......yawn.....

Occam's Razor pretty much says it was the lathe accident.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby StarCat » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:08 pm

My dad almost took his off in a lawnmower. It was quite messy. And in true Hut fashion, we have managed to wander away from the original subject. <g>

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:48 am

StarCat wrote:My dad almost took his off in a lawnmower. It was quite messy. And in true Hut fashion, we have managed to wander away from the original subject. <g>

Cat

I doubt it cat.
Whether Dr Brown lost a finger in a 3D mechanical manner, or by that very specific region of His overall encoded memory FORGETTING to be is the question...to be or not to be.
Were the cattle mechanically mutalated, or were they just there when a powerfull variant field condition was present that due to them having paws on the floors resulted in a discharge locally at specific locations of their overall encoded memory field?
Mikado in true occams mode ( which imho is responsible for humans been stuck permanately in the current accepted reality)
chooses to go with the highest probability.
I happen to be stuck with an ability that enables Myself to detect how the basic system of creation is happening, thus I am aware of the not yet comprehended manner in how all of this wacky matter/mass reality is not quite as We have known......YET.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:09 am

Cat,
All mass was matter.
There was no silly big bang.
Thus if a device utilises the self same duality that creates all, then it can also reverse the method locally.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9Xx8HOKnFM
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:18 am

StarCat wrote:My dad almost took his off in a lawnmower. It was quite messy. And in true Hut fashion, we have managed to wander away from the original subject. <g>

Cat

And thankfully We are not confined to so called "scientific" discussions, which Linda now seems to portray Herself as been in charge of( probably to sucker upto ecky fump , who appears current science indoctrinated solidly?)
I feel as though a part of Myself has been mutilated by Linda , there is no blood or visable signs of where that has occured or where the person I held in such high esteem has gone out of My memory, and all that is left is a sour bitching female spitting venom on anyone who doubts Her STORY.
I doubt any scientist can confirm what is at play with such behaviour?
Which is why no scientific conclusions can be found relative to these cattle mutilations.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:59 am

Nice way of putting it kevin.

Yes, I suppose a good many of us have had our trust/compassion mutilated by her and left in a pasture somewhere. I remember when it all was going down and I kept asking about the discrepancy in Morgan and Dave and her response was, "twigsnapper loves the movie "My cousin Vinny" and he says you will figure it out". It was after this that she started telling others she didn't trust me. She was doing a preemptive strike at me for she knew I would figure it out since I lived in the same town as Dave and knew some of the same people. It was something I am sure she never dreamed would happen when she started it with Paul so many years ago.

Yes, I think I my emotions and ability to trust was mutilated. I believe she did that to a good many others as well. She was quite adapt at the time as if a skilled surgeon in making precise cuts.

No more, not for me and not for quite a few others. I will continue to state the truth that I find with references but I will not give out references that I have paid good money to find out, she will have to do that on her own.

I am rambling at this point. She is a sick woman looking for attention as that little girl does when no one is paying attention anymore.

Look at the facts, did I post anything about her? No. Then why would she start posting about something with my family?

Oh, and lastly, if fruitbat thinks that this group was going to give me $120,000 without getting something in return then he is as stupid as some of his actions have indicated but then, by his own admission, he doesn't read here and wouldn't know what I posted in regard to such but he takes Linda as gospel truth....says a good deal about him and he would make a very poor researcher based upon this only.

Calling the Hut "pus" is exactly what someone does who lacks an argument. Slander becomes the tool of the loser.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby wags » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:22 pm

Mikado14 wrote:Nice way of putting it kevin.

Yes, I suppose a good many of us have had our trust/compassion mutilated by her and left in a pasture somewhere. I remember when it all was going down and I kept asking about the discrepancy in Morgan and Dave and her response was, "twigsnapper loves the movie "My cousin Vinny" and he says you will figure it out". It was after this that she started telling others she didn't trust me. She was doing a preemptive strike at me for she knew I would figure it out since I lived in the same town as Dave and knew some of the same people. It was something I am sure she never dreamed would happen when she started it with Paul so many years ago.

Yes, I think I my emotions and ability to trust was mutilated. I believe she did that to a good many others as well. She was quite adapt at the time as if a skilled surgeon in making precise cuts.

No more, not for me and not for quite a few others. I will continue to state the truth that I find with references but I will not give out references that I have paid good money to find out, she will have to do that on her own.

I am rambling at this point. She is a sick woman looking for attention as that little girl does when no one is paying attention anymore.

Look at the facts, did I post anything about her? No. Then why would she start posting about something with my family?

Oh, and lastly, if fruitbat thinks that this group was going to give me $120,000 without getting something in return then he is as stupid as some of his actions have indicated but then, by his own admission, he doesn't read here and wouldn't know what I posted in regard to such but he takes Linda as gospel truth....says a good deal about him and he would make a very poor researcher based upon this only.

Calling the Hut "pus" is exactly what someone does who lacks an argument. Slander becomes the tool of the loser.

Mikado

FB in my experience does not respect 'The money' , in relation to the relative roles, obligations and responsibilities of Capital and Labour.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Previous

Return to The Round Table