Zypraxia!

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Zypraxia!

Postby wags » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:02 am

I was researching, the state of the world given the Russian intervention into Syria. I think that is going to be seen as a significant event, and the TV drifted into a documentary about Prosaic and the FDA licence defect. If the bod talking about it is correct and I am minded to accept it that drugs which have been licensed are been proscribed incorrectly and dangerous correlations being overlooked.

It was RT.NEWS.

As an aside, I recon that doomsday clock needs to be set another second to midnight.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Re: Zypraxia!

Postby StarCat » Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:38 pm

I didn't Google Zypraxia, but given that I have some familiarity with a psychotropic medication called Zyprexa, I gather that the general psychotroping of society might be what's referred to here. Zyprexa is a very powerful anti-psychotic, and it does definitely have the potential for misuse.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:22 pm

Is that olanzapine, if I spelt that reet?
One of the really depressing things about collecting bloodworms ( lava of mosquito) is that You quickly know where all the sewage outlets are.
Where Leeds water was abstracted from the river Wharfe, above that point are twenty plus sewage outlets.
Thus what ends up in the rivers, ends up in everyone.

And they block off all the natural springs.
One begins to wonder who "they" are, nes pas?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:49 pm

That would be the one, Kevin. Nasty stuff. It's also one, that some nurses like to divert. Apparently, one can get high on the stuff.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby wags » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:37 am

yep that sounds the one. spelling not my forte. lol
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby StarCat » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:03 pm

One drawback with that medication, is that the people who really need it, are too paranoid to take it.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:27 pm

StarCat wrote:One drawback with that medication, is that the people who really need it, are too paranoid to take it.

Cat

Thats why I knew what that stuff was.
We had a local bulder working here on an extension that suffers with bi polar, and He just wouldn't keep up with the medication, His family had to section Him eventually, He could become highly violent.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Return to The Round Table