The day no one thought would ever come....don't count on it

A serious attempt to come to terms with Linda Brown and to move in a positive direction.

Re: The day no one thought would ever come....don't count on

Postby Kim » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:56 am

Jeeves wrote:
And a message to whoever is letting Linda know everything that is going on here, don't bother going to the member list to see if she is there again, I'll tell you right here, she is back. Kim

Kim,

I wanted to make a mention of that, but ran out of time.

The term "spiritual vampire" came to mind. Someone who needs to feed on negativity.

Bad business.

Just Ask Jeeves

Jeeves,

I must admit I thought of many other terms to use, but yours is quite appropriate.

I have met many people in my life, but I had never met anyone who didn't have even a small bit of morals until now. I used to tell Mikado that she acted like a child but I was wrong. A child, once taught, knows the difference between right and wrong, what they should and should not do. Here we are dealing with someone who it seems never learned these differences. Someone who has gone through life doing whatever she needed to do, to get what she wanted. Unfortunately, so many have given her this power, so for her, there is no reason to change.

I for one, will not now or ever let her think she can bully me by her actions or words. She does not have that power over me. Kim

What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:22 pm

Jeeves wrote:Kevin,

Here's what I see -

A lot of apologies between the members here over what went on some years ago and bridges trying to be built.

A lot of hurt feelings trying to be salved.

Brown used all of you - she manipulated you, she got you to spend time, energy, love, money, your emotions and all the rest of you for her purposes for years.

Brown doesn't seem to have any moral compass at all. She used all of you as if you were a Kleenex to be discarded after you were no longer necessary.

I don't care if you don't believe in good or evil (but how can you even discuss them if you have no bearing at all), but I believe there is something I call latent evil. When a deer comes into your yard and destroys all your flowers, it doesn't do it because it is evil, or because it doesn't have any understanding of how it may affect you. It does it for no reason other than it is hungry. A human, who has a comprehension of other humans, and any degree of a moral compass, knows better not to use others wastefully for their own purposes. It doesn't matter if you believe in Abraham, God, gods, Allah, Buddha, gaia, are atheist, Wiccan, or just are "spiritual".

All I have seen in the last 4 years is fighting. Here is the process -

Brown - I will stop fighting if you stop fighting Mikado
Mikado - I will stop fighting

(period of a day or two)

Brown - Mikado is a jerk and did/said this
Mikado - That is not true. I have to respond
Brown - I will get a lawyer and sue you for slander
Mikado - OK, go ahead and I will get one as well
Brown - Remove my name from the member list
Brown - My dad did everything and was involved in about every black project from the turn of the century
Brown - There were few original ideas in science that my dad was not involved in somehow
Brown - There are people/entities in a "black sub" controlling everyone.
Brown - I won't say who any of them are, but they control everything and are watching everyone.
Brown - Mikado is a part of the "black sub"

(general arguing)

Apply, Rinse, Repeat

This very thread is evidence against her. Brown's manipulation to get her name removed from the member list is evidence. Who cares about a member list? When was the last time you went to a forum and looked at the member list? This is a person that has serious psychiatric issues. I think Mikado should put it back up there. Didn't Brown start this forum in the first place? If someone doesn't like a forum, don't go there! I think the Brown name has been dragged through the mud enough. I don't think it has any power at all any more anyway. Few people even care who Linda Brown is anymore.

I'm sorry if that hurts, but if you are aware of your being and the world around you, then you can see it is true. I'm not judging you. We've all been made a fool by someone before, and it hurts. What I see here is a battlefield of carnage and the one thing you have in common is Linda Brown.

I can see that you have been hurt as well, Kevin. Can you see the list of people before you that have been hurt as well? Please don't forget then just because they don't have a voice on any of the forums anymore.

Let me make sure that you understand I think Townsend Brown had some insightful ideas. I'm not a scientist, but some of it kind of makes sense. I'm all in for new technology.

Just Ask Jeeves

Jeeves,
I don't agree with much of Your post.
I may be well pissed at whatever has been engineered, but still hold Linda in the highest regard.
She has always been a rock towards Me.
I am not, and have not been hurt, and fully realised that My time was at an end relative to those two forums ...cosmic and resolute.
The whole senario is still a puzzle, but thats the territory involved.

If all You have seen in the last four years is "fighting"
Then perhaps You haven't experienced what I have ,which has been wonderfull/sad/confusing/irritating/comradeship/care and above all the never ending efforts of a trully wonderfull lady ....Linda.

Per chance You have blinkers on???
Thank You for Your reply.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:41 pm

kevin,

I agree more with Jeeves than with you. I have seen how she has hurt individuals. I saw how she promised a job to someone through twigsnapper and that person waited, without a job mind you, and waited until it got to the point they had a difficult time even feeding his dogs. He turned down several offers because..well, why not? twigsnapper said he was going to get him into security.

That is just one thing that has been done to someone.

I won't go into how my life has been affected by all of this, but then, you are entitled to your opinion but please remember this, you have never met her in person or spent a good deal of personal time with her. Oh, she comes across as oh so gracious until you don't agree with her.

Blinder's on? I know I don't and about 6 others who/whom have had personal one on one relationships with the lady in question.

One last parting thing....remember why she was deactivated as an admin on the Hut almost three years ago? She did two things in one post....she said that Kim's sons situation was due to drugs and that Kim was on drugs. Neither was true. Kim was on anxiety medicine due to the death of her son. The manner the lady posted implied something totally different than what she back pedaled on. And recently she brought up her son again...remember? The manner it done was to inflict emotional pain/angst and no amount of back pedaling by her as to "simply asking a question" will suffice. It was done with malicious intent and was done by design.

I could go on but this has been said before but realize this, Jeeves is someone new in posting but I would bet that they have been around a long time and would bet it has been longer than you.

But you are entitled to your opinion.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:39 pm

Mikado,
I lost a dog that meant the world to Me not long ago.
She used to bite Me sometimes.
I used to hit her sometimes
We are all occupying vehicles that have their own agendas, as such.
But there is far more involved than those mere vehicles.
My vehicle doesn'tactually need to meet Lindas vehicle.

As fabulous as these vehicles we all occupy are, they sure do have their moments, I can't fathom My own sometimes.
That little dog loved Me, and still does, and I loved her and will continue to do so.
I have been dumped before by those who said they loved me, and have done the same to others, it's a funny mixed up pantomine this place, nes pas?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby LuisP » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:54 pm

Mikado14 wrote:
LuisP wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:"...Yes, Jeeves is most qualified to give his/her view as posted ..."

".... He/she may give more details if they so choose..."

Mikado

HA !
Well, have to take your word on that, Mikado. Otherwise, one might think Jeeves qualifications come from DID, previously known as MPD.

PS : no offense, eh ? just smart-arseness ....

I don't have MPD. However, I did have 3 alter egos that I admitted to and explained the reasons. One of them was a real person that I originally posted for which made my IP show up...so what?

In any event, I can assure you and anyone else that I am NOT Jeeves....just in case that is in the back of your mind.

I remember things....I see things.....I do know things and sometimes it is best to shut the f%^& up. And that includes some of the science stuff.

Mikado

Only today did I see this.

So ... Whoa !

It seems misunderstandings are ripe and everywhere !

Reread my post. Please.

My DID and MPD "smart-arseness" were (ahem) "obviously" directed at Jeeves. You type "he/she/they" about "him/her/them".... so, what did you expect ? From whoever reads that, I mean ? Hell, a multiple persona in Da House ! That's what.

Seriuosly, now - and for the record
- I care not what you or anyone else did in the past, I care not no seek or judge that past, and am in no way - much less, that ! - trying to interfere in those long gone, but still present, events. I just take that as a weight not in my shoulders.

"In the back of my mind", is only one thing - Help me. And others.
How ? Beats me.
We'll see, I hope.

That's all.

Truth be said, Mikado, I thought that by now you might have that certainty.

That said, my turn to say " it is best to shut the f%^& up" about this !
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:04 pm

Excepting present Wrongs and Harms, that is.
Especially, those of unfathomable depths, such as, regretably, revoltingly, I've seen towards Kim.

That kind of stuff will push me out of that unjudgmental stance and make me want to - not judge - but simply Erradicate.
With extreme prejudice.

I am no saint, alas.

But that aside, what went on and touched you guys, alter-egos and all, is none of my business.

Clear on that ? as in, crystal ?
LuisP
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:42 pm

uh,.,.Luis....my post was intended as humour. Maybe dry but humour only using the multiple identity thing. I suppose if you knew the history you would have understood, my bad.

As to the he/she/ whatever, what should I address and unknown as?

No sweat, no harm, no foul.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby LuisP » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:19 pm

uh...yes ...uh, feck it !

Cultural "vantage points" and all that.

Sure.
No sweat from me, pal.
LuisP
Commander

Postby DavidG » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:01 pm

Checked to see something from long ago on the coin based forum....couldnt log in....seems the building has left Elvis?

I at one time felt she was like a sister or even mother, nurturing and kind, and then it all went awry after her escapades on PRC....tried to tell her all of this was going to happen exactly as it was, that fell on deaf ears it did, and the continuation of the turmoil ensued.

No biggie....I am as a duck, always have been, and, as suggested Kevin, I feel she may have finer points and many things to offer, but they are likely not going to ever show themselves, those remaining hidden secrets of her father.

As such, I never thought I would join in here, but for some odd reason it is part of a progression Im certain was laid out in the original generation of the thought which began it all, and its proof of pudding is indicated by the radiation which has begun to occur in the timeline of this entire series of events.

Shamans could guess at why cattle fly, but they also must be able to seek and define what cattle may be, lords of pressure differentials, watching us meatsuits through our non uniformity of a uniform life.

Hopefully all here will find it to welcome me, I shall make effort to be a productive part of a whole.
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am

DavidG,

It would appear from your post that you are where some of us were at one time. Your being deactivated at the "coin" site is not surprising for she has done it to others and yet not to some. I would say that if she deactivated you...she is really pissed at you. Her actions by not deactivating some only raise suspicions to a degree. It appears that she plays favorites to some and not to others...her choice.

As to Linda knowing anything of her Fathers' work, I would say after many years spent with her that she doesn't. Whenever she would talk in a group in regard to her Fathers' work, it almost sounded scripted. I can remember there were times I would explain certain subjects to her so that she could talk intelligently about them to others. And yet, I am sure that some of what she knows is from "overhearing" conversations growing up and later in life. I wouldn't expect too much but one must also look at the situation, if she doesn't know anything, she has no interest to others at least in her mind but if she can keep the carrot out there by claiming to be holding back information then she will always have a following of those who believe they will be able to get her to talk...they will have a very long wait.

DavidG wrote:Hopefully all here will find it to welcome me, I shall make effort to be a productive part of a whole.

Anyone who posts, intelligent or not, is welcome here. Random comments or meaningful discussions are all welcome. Have any conversations you wish as long as you try to keep to the topic. If not, then start a new thread, even if it's about what you cooked for dinner last night...<g>..who knows, maybe we will get a few new recipes!

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The day no one thought would ever come....don't count on it