The day no one thought would ever come....don't count on it

A serious attempt to come to terms with Linda Brown and to move in a positive direction.

Re: The day no one thought would ever come....don't count on

Postby kevin » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:08 pm

StarCat wrote:I guess I've officially been removed from the Token. Gods, I must be scary. :lol:

Cat

Sorry for not replying to this earlier.
It is bizzare that You cat have been axed in this manner.
Perhaps We need to look at this from a different angle, as such....what threat do those discarded and disabled, as are the fearfull bunch assembling here pose to who?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby DavidG » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:19 pm

Welcome to the ranks of the castaways of no cluedom!

Why, Kevin, they are worried for the exposure of their disinformation agenda, Linda and her cronies..woe be the day she is no longer courted as a special person anymore...and the coattail riders such as Wanker2014 will be jettisoned aside the roadway if such happens, rest assured, for the captains own safety.

No special appearances at conventions?
No forum where folks idolize her?
No lecture and investment deals?

The fall of babylon called, it wants it's drama back.....

Cheers!
D
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:33 pm

DavidG wrote:Welcome to the ranks of the castaways of no cluedom!

Why, Kevin, they are worried for the exposure of their disinformation agenda, Linda and her cronies..woe be the day she is no longer courted as a special person anymore...and the coattail riders such as Wanker2014 will be jettisoned aside the roadway if such happens, rest assured, for the captains own safety.

No special appearances at conventions?
No forum where folks idolize her?
No lecture and investment deals?

The fall of babylon called, it wants it's drama back.....

Cheers!
D

Lest anyone should forget... one of the first to be disabled was AM...He was brilliant, I would go as far as to say genius.
Linda is posting about Him now, Paul Schatzin possibly the actual first, which is what resulted in these subsequent forums been established.
I sensed AM was close to breaking through all of this, when He was culled.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:55 pm

kevin wrote:
StarCat wrote:I guess I've officially been removed from the Token. Gods, I must be scary. :lol:

Cat

Perhaps We need to look at this from a different angle, as such....what threat do those discarded and disabled, as are the fearfull bunch assembling here pose to who?
Kevin

It's not like this is something actually worth losing sleep over. It's just an Internet forum. It isn't actually a matter of national security. Nor is it as historically noteworthy as it would like to be.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:04 pm

StarCat wrote:
kevin wrote:

Cat

Kevin

It's not like this is something actually worth losing sleep over. It's just an Internet forum. It isn't actually a matter of national security. Nor is it as historically noteworthy as it would like to be.

Cat

Ming the merciless may be approaching cat ( I expected something far more witty from thee, is it the meds?)
So far all of the discards have been painted by Linda as baddies.
Pot calling kettle black?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:44 pm

I'd say more like the lack of meds. By choice. I want to minimize my use of narcotics, which means I'm probably more like Grumpy Cat right now. I just keep thinking of my nephew. His overdose death started with rotator cuff surgery. I don't want to get near that path, never mind go down it.

I did notice that the banned are still the subject of conversation. Maybe we're too important to forget. I was, after all, accused of looking like I was prowling for my next meal. Or something to that effect.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby DavidG » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:55 pm

Switching to self important mode... Eep eep eep......I truly feel special...LOL!

Something has brought us away from there.

Who is saved? Us or Them?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSOzE1DUwK8

Make mine a double, barkeep, Balvenie on the rocks....tis time to welcome Cat to the club o' casted off.

Hope your recovery goes well!

:)
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby wags » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:38 am

StarCat wrote:I'd say more like the lack of meds. By choice. I want to minimize my use of narcotics, which means I'm probably more like Grumpy Cat right now. I just keep thinking of my nephew. His overdose death started with rotator cuff surgery. I don't want to get near that path, never mind go down it.

I did notice that the banned are still the subject of conversation. Maybe we're too important to forget. I was, after all, accused of looking like I was prowling for my next meal. Or something to that effect.

Cat

Well it is their loss and their problem Cat if they think that way. Best concentrate on putting a smile on that "grumpy cat". Sorry to hear about your nephew's overdose.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby StarCat » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:23 pm

Thank you Wags. It's been 3 and 1/2 years, but it's on my mind every day as I try to get through this. I got a prescription anti-inflammatory and some low level narcotics from my pain doc today. I just have way too much free time right now. I shouldn't have said that. Nature abhors a vacuum. Some thing's bound to happen now.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:18 pm

StarCat wrote:I'd say more like the lack of meds. By choice. I want to minimize my use of narcotics, which means I'm probably more like Grumpy Cat right now. I just keep thinking of my nephew. His overdose death started with rotator cuff surgery. I don't want to get near that path, never mind go down it.

Cat

Cat, be as grumpy as you wish. Better than taking the narcotics and being in a stupor.

Don't over due it and most of all, those grandkids should be doing more...but what do I know, they probably are taking good care of you...I hope...<g>

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

PreviousNext

Return to The day no one thought would ever come....don't count on it