The day no one thought would ever come....don't count on it

A serious attempt to come to terms with Linda Brown and to move in a positive direction.

Re: The day no one thought would ever come....don't count on

Postby DavidG » Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:01 pm

I began to see that carrot wane when she shared those notebooks and left one out. It was a precursor to her being called out by several people it appears, so whatever she thought she would gain by holding back, or lying about the third notebook's existence, she lost by deceiving those she wished to keep close.

Aside from that, the falling apart of all credibility, and the throwing under the bus of folks she had sworn to uphold as friends did it in for me....now I will never get to take a sail on the ship she speaks so fondly of...but I did get walked down a plank I believe. :O

Speaking of carrots, I like to take a pound of chopped organic ones, and cook them down on low heat slowly in coconut milk and a teaspoon of agave nectar, then after the carrots are soft and the milk is reduced, sprinkled with Parm reggiano for a salty twang.

OOps, theres a recipe..LOL!

Cheers!
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby StarCat » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:17 pm

That sounds tasty. How much coconut milk?

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby DavidG » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:11 pm

StarCat wrote:That sounds tasty. How much coconut milk?

Cat

One can..mm mm good
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby StarCat » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:46 pm

I may have to try that. I'm in self-imposed exile in the crows nest if that ship. I got fed up with having my intelligence insulted and my integrity and motives questioned. Mikado has insulted me more than once, but he's been upfront about it. The latest shipboard incident was just the ice cream poo on the cowpie. Sort of a cowpie a la mode. Shovel a pile of poo at me and expect me to swallow it with a smile. No thank you.

Hey! Did I ever tell the story about my grandma and the axe? I inherited her red hair and the disposition to go with it!

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:54 am

I've just got to respond to your Cat.

Yes, we have had our differences and I will say it again. I have always respected you for the fact that you say it as you see it. I am sure that there are more things you can say but you know when not to say them. A forum needs that, it affords healthy discussion. Luis is one such person as you. Calls it as he sees and will apologize if wrong. Perfect in my world.

I am the same way I would like to think. There are things I would like to unload at times but my judgement ends up precluding the emotion.

I promise this....I will never ever force you to swallow a poo pie...straight or a la mode....or anyone for that matter....<g>

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby StarCat » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:19 pm

I post a lot of stuff in my mind. Probably 1% makes to a given forum. But like Yellowstone, the pressure builds after a while and something's gotta give.

Grandma was the same way. Grandpa had a habit of going to the bar in the evening, and then ciming home drunk. One night he came home drunk and locked himself in the outhouse. Grandma took an axe to the outhouse door. It was just one time too many.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby wags » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:17 am

Starcat,

I suppose the title of this thread sort of sums up my feelings about this latest unfortunate turn of events.

Take care
Wags
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby StarCat » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:30 pm

Cats are known for landing on their feet Wags.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby wags » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:53 am

StarCat wrote:Cats are known for landing on their feet Wags.

Cat

But of course! lol
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby StarCat » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:23 pm

I guess I've officially been removed from the Token. Gods, I must be scary. :lol:

Cat
StarCat
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The day no one thought would ever come....don't count on it