The day no one thought would ever come....don't count on it

A serious attempt to come to terms with Linda Brown and to move in a positive direction.

Re: The day no one thought would ever come....don't count on

Postby Jeeves » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:20 pm

Qualified ? I don't know. What do I need to be qualified ?

I work for a real estate company and spend lots of time in airports around the country. That gives me lots of spare time. I've been following (fairly regularly) this forum and the other two Brown forums (the qualight one is gone) for at least 4 years. I can't get soap operas on my computer at the airports, so these are one of my many distractions. I read the Brown book when it came out and got interested in it.

Am I qualified ?

I don't have any skin in the game, no, and I don't really know anyone personally here, but I have a 10,000 foot view of the playing field, and as Forrest Gump would say, 'I am not a smart man, but I know batsh-t crazy when I see it". Can I say that? I can certainly spell out a couple of things you might have missed over the past several years.

Just Ask Jeeves
Jeeves
Ensign

Postby kevin » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:13 am

Jeeves wrote:Qualified ? I don't know. What do I need to be qualified ?

I work for a real estate company and spend lots of time in airports around the country. That gives me lots of spare time. I've been following (fairly regularly) this forum and the other two Brown forums (the qualight one is gone) for at least 4 years. I can't get soap operas on my computer at the airports, so these are one of my many distractions. I read the Brown book when it came out and got interested in it.

Am I qualified ?

I don't have any skin in the game, no, and I don't really know anyone personally here, but I have a 10,000 foot view of the playing field, and as Forrest Gump would say, 'I am not a smart man, but I know batsh-t crazy when I see it". Can I say that? I can certainly spell out a couple of things you might have missed over the past several years.

Just Ask Jeeves

OK,
As You have now entered the soap opera, please add in Your overview of the scene so far, warts and all.

I don't agree with Your opinion about Linda , but then again, as this is akin to Alice in wonderland....We are all mad here.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Jeeves » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:16 am

Kevin,

Here's what I see -

A lot of apologies between the members here over what went on some years ago and bridges trying to be built.

A lot of hurt feelings trying to be salved.

Brown used all of you - she manipulated you, she got you to spend time, energy, love, money, your emotions and all the rest of you for her purposes for years.

Brown doesn't seem to have any moral compass at all. She used all of you as if you were a Kleenex to be discarded after you were no longer necessary.

I don't care if you don't believe in good or evil (but how can you even discuss them if you have no bearing at all), but I believe there is something I call latent evil. When a deer comes into your yard and destroys all your flowers, it doesn't do it because it is evil, or because it doesn't have any understanding of how it may affect you. It does it for no reason other than it is hungry. A human, who has a comprehension of other humans, and any degree of a moral compass, knows better not to use others wastefully for their own purposes. It doesn't matter if you believe in Abraham, God, gods, Allah, Buddha, gaia, are atheist, Wiccan, or just are "spiritual".

All I have seen in the last 4 years is fighting. Here is the process -

Brown - I will stop fighting if you stop fighting Mikado
Mikado - I will stop fighting

(period of a day or two)

Brown - Mikado is a jerk and did/said this
Mikado - That is not true. I have to respond
Brown - I will get a lawyer and sue you for slander
Mikado - OK, go ahead and I will get one as well
Brown - Remove my name from the member list
Brown - My dad did everything and was involved in about every black project from the turn of the century
Brown - There were few original ideas in science that my dad was not involved in somehow
Brown - There are people/entities in a "black sub" controlling everyone.
Brown - I won't say who any of them are, but they control everything and are watching everyone.
Brown - Mikado is a part of the "black sub"

(general arguing)

Apply, Rinse, Repeat

This very thread is evidence against her. Brown's manipulation to get her name removed from the member list is evidence. Who cares about a member list? When was the last time you went to a forum and looked at the member list? This is a person that has serious psychiatric issues. I think Mikado should put it back up there. Didn't Brown start this forum in the first place? If someone doesn't like a forum, don't go there! I think the Brown name has been dragged through the mud enough. I don't think it has any power at all any more anyway. Few people even care who Linda Brown is anymore.

I'm sorry if that hurts, but if you are aware of your being and the world around you, then you can see it is true. I'm not judging you. We've all been made a fool by someone before, and it hurts. What I see here is a battlefield of carnage and the one thing you have in common is Linda Brown.

I can see that you have been hurt as well, Kevin. Can you see the list of people before you that have been hurt as well? Please don't forget then just because they don't have a voice on any of the forums anymore.

Let me make sure that you understand I think Townsend Brown had some insightful ideas. I'm not a scientist, but some of it kind of makes sense. I'm all in for new technology.

Just Ask Jeeves
Jeeves
Ensign

Postby wags » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:03 am

Jeeves,

The strange moral and ethical compass factoid encountered, was dismal.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Kim » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:37 am

Jeeves,

As most people will agree to, a deal is a deal. Was the deal completed ? No, of course it wasn't. The terms were, Linda had her name removed from the membership; Mikado would get names or identities; neither one would talk about the other. So far the only one who benefited was Linda and that was done as a sign of good faith and her name was removed. At that part she refused to give any names, saying she didn't have to. The deal was not completed, so everything goes back to how it was.

So, as far as I am concerned, Linda can not be trusted. She will use you, as you said, like a Kleenex, then throw you out when she gets what she wants from you. Well, this time it won't work for her.

And a message to whoever is letting Linda know everything that is going on here, don't bother going to the member list to see if she is there again, I'll tell you right here, she is back. Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:45 am

LuisP wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:"...Yes, Jeeves is most qualified to give his/her view as posted ..."

".... He/she may give more details if they so choose..."

Mikado

HA !
Well, have to take your word on that, Mikado. Otherwise, one might think Jeeves qualifications come from DID, previously known as MPD.

PS : no offense, eh ? just smart-arseness ....

I don't have MPD. However, I did have 3 alter egos that I admitted to and explained the reasons. One of them was a real person that I originally posted for which made my IP show up...so what?

In any event, I can assure you and anyone else that I am NOT Jeeves....just in case that is in the back of your mind.

I remember things....I see things.....I do know things and sometimes it is best to shut the f%^& up. And that includes some of the science stuff.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby wags » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:18 am

Kim wrote:Jeeves,

As most people will agree to, a deal is a deal. Was the deal completed ? No, of course it wasn't. The terms were, Linda had her name removed from the membership; Mikado would get names or identities; neither one would talk about the other. So far the only one who benefited was Linda and that was done as a sign of good faith and her name was removed. At that part she refused to give any names, saying she didn't have to. The deal was not completed, so everything goes back to how it was.

Kim

Kim,
It was that basic issue that made my position untenable, I could not remain involved in a mediated agreement that I believed would not be adhered to. Withdrawing my offer to help mediate should have been predictably inevitable.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Jeeves » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:28 am

And a message to whoever is letting Linda know everything that is going on here, don't bother going to the member list to see if she is there again, I'll tell you right here, she is back. Kim

Kim,

I wanted to make a mention of that, but ran out of time.

The term "spiritual vampire" came to mind. Someone who needs to feed on negativity.

Bad business.

Just Ask Jeeves
Jeeves
Ensign

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:37 am

wags wrote:
Kim wrote:Jeeves,

Kim

Kim,
It was that basic issue that made my position untenable, I could not remain involved in a mediated agreement that I believed would not be adhered to. Withdrawing my offer to help mediate should have been predictably inevitable.

I want to make a comment here.

I needed to try one more time. She came to me...again. I thought just perhaps this time, we could trade information and she would get what she wanted. Instead, she wanted to trade a paranoid delusional idea of agents of disruption in exchange for her name being removed. Is it that important that her name be removed that she would fabricate such story? And then to think I would act upon it based on nothing more than her word and taking it on faith?

Nah, been there, done that and have the tee shirt...no, the emotional scars to prove it.

In some eyes, the old saying of burn me once shame on you but burn me twice shame on me would apply. My soul was at stake here, I needed to try one more time so that I could say I did my best to come to terms.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby wags » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:45 am

It was worth a go Mikado, I found the process had been sabotaged before it started. Your latter attempt became pretty predictable.
wags
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The day no one thought would ever come....don't count on it