Fighting a real battle for a change

The key to understanding a person is to see how and what they write. Copyright is owned by the poster in this forum. The Hut will not own it.

Fighting a real battle for a change

Postby wags » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:58 am

I have identified a method of sorting out a cover up by hauling an MP before a standards committee. It is all going quite as expected it is his reputation that now is in the frame as a means to an end. The last straw was hearing about a child abuse cover up by the Conservative party in the eighties. I am incandescent with real rage at the lack of concern for all those children. I am not playing by the usual rules this time.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Re: Fighting a real battle for a change

Postby kevin » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:40 pm

wags wrote:I have identified a method of sorting out a cover up by hauling an MP before a standards committee. It is all going quite as expected it is his reputation that now is in the frame as a means to an end. The last straw was hearing about a child abuse cover up by the Conservative party in the eighties. I am incandescent with real rage at the lack of concern for all those children. I am not playing by the usual rules this time.

Wags,
It is really difficult to describe what I sense is at play with vicars and MPs etc relative to child so called abuse.
I detect certain children as having very large field diameters.
It then needs considering as to if this field is transferable to another?????
Sort of vampire style . but in the none observable realmns.

Our field flows are detectable as reversing near the base of the spine, the sexual act involves connecting two humans fields at this location.

It is My opinion that this whole system of creation needs learning about, to then better comprehend what is been ALLOWED to occur, and why.
The history of all of this is one of massive sustained coverups by religious groups and governments, I fear You may be banging up against a concrete wall of silence.
Kevin
Wishing You all the best relative to this.
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:39 pm

I have started to make in roads Kevin, and I have managed in my small way to initiate a complaint and they are listening and replying.

Doing nothing is not an option, they have to dealt with and we the people must hold them to account. The journey begins with taking one step forward and maintaining a sense of responsibility. This is where strong ethical standards and integrity are at a premium. I much rather do that than the small world of Linda Brown.

But of course the odds are terrible, but someone has to do something more than shout, quite assertive action works it just takes a lot of courage of ones convictions. I may be the least informed on this science, but it has been educational and useful for that work. FB and You have helped unwittingly get back to that work, and I am oddly grateful.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby wags » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:30 am

Kevin,

Mega progress more than I imagined this time last year. All this forum stuff has oddly helped thanks.
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:20 pm

wags wrote:Kevin,

Mega progress more than I imagined this time last year. All this forum stuff has oddly helped thanks.

Excellent,
It became personal for Myself after divorce, My then ex wife disclosed what had happened to Her from seven years old until I met Her.
She never said a word in 21 years been married, but it sure explained a lot about the consequences that affected our marriage.
My subsequent strange path I am on has led to a much better understanding of what is at play, and it's far far more than the dirty pervert type of story.
It's about CONTROL.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:39 pm

kevin wrote:
wags wrote:Kevin,

Excellent,
It became personal for Myself after divorce, My then ex wife disclosed what had happened to Her from seven years old until I met Her.
She never said a word in 21 years been married, but it sure explained a lot about the consequences that affected our marriage.
My subsequent strange path I am on has led to a much better understanding of what is at play, and it's far far more than the dirty pervert type of story.
It's about CONTROL.
Kevin

Yes Kevin these things are indeed about control over another soul. There are many variants but all ultimately the same patterns only the details vary. But those who hold office and sit on their hands just infuriate beyond words. I have never berated anyone like I tore into my MP last week. Could not believe how assertive I was! FB knows just how quiet I normally am.
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:29 pm

kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:43 pm

kevin wrote:Wags wrote,
"Assertive"
http://pieandmashfilms.com/videos/shock ... l-maloney/
Kevin

Kevin.

Thanks that is very useful!!!!
Progress is being made and I have managed to galvanise folk into some positive action. Things are going better than I had predicted, but not easy, but time to sort this disgusting cancer on our whole public life.

For the victims validation at last. That Goddard Inquiry is doing the job. Nut the proof is in the 'Pies and Mash' ...lol
wags
Commander

Return to Personal writings, stories, poetry etc