Just what qualities = Aether...and Excitation flds ???

A special place to look back and find gems that may have been overlooked.

Just what qualities = Aether...and Excitation flds ???

Postby Man out of Time » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:24 pm

Hi Smart Ones,

Well...Moots brain has been smokin hot...bringing my friends here some unbelievable information hot off the Geometric Matrix's presses. My conduit called sub-conscious mind is vibr@ting with massless energy from the Aether...Its vibr@ting faster than Hobbits rods passing over an underground EBE base.

The Aether,.... ..where Tesla drew energy from, where "Free Energy Devices" draw energy from,where EBE craft and now our USAF space craft can draw energy...limitless...and though it is massless energy, and latent heat from oceans of Spin Waves(see spin wave tech) or PURE SMOOTH MOTION with no gravity, mass ,or inertia, it is INTERCONVERTIBLE....meaning to electromag mass energy with inertia in our slow time gravity fields.

So, lets compare, shall we;

Energy Gravity

Aether= massless-energy latent heat(anti-gravitic)
inertialess energy
Excitation= Once FTL NO mass or inertia once FTL or accel electrons
Excitation inversely
related to gravity NO GRAV

Well, fiddle dee dee..they sure look simillar..eh Wat
SO, you mean they both exist as wave functions outside our GRAVITY/ MATTER world??? UH HUH...and they can exist inside our world with electromagnetic mass energy...and gravity...they both can return to gravity, mass, and inertia...through their DESIGN in sacred geometry-geometric matrix in spheres...atoms,molecules,worlds,etc =flip flopping its geometric shape to cause either mass or no mass,gravity or no gravity INTERCONVERTIBLITY..BUT the energy remains a constant in the Aether's oceans of spin waves or dark smooth motion. Free limitless energy anyone? Fill er up... Class Dismissed...Donnie/DP you need extra help??? -Man out of Time

PS We won't even go into the unconscious intelligence of design which is sustained by this massless, LIMITLESS energy supply

--
Listen closely, UNTAINTED FACTS,LOGIC,STATISTICAL PATTERNS,PARTICIPANTS TESTIMONY,AND SIMPLE COMMON SENSE = ADD TRUTH TO YOUR DAY!
Man out of Time
Petty Officer 1st Class

Re: Just what qualities = Aether...and Excitation flds ???

Postby Man out of Time » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:16 pm

Sure Mikado,

Everyone wants specifics.....and that is just what we're trying to figure out, but;

Aether = fabric of space =oceans of Spin Waves =massless/inertialess energy with latent heat and ambipolar current which is interconvertible to the electromagnetic spectrum...because it is not in the E/M spectrum...but can convert. Dark smooth MOTION(or spin) with limitless energy ...AND Unconscious Intellect(the designer or geometric matrix of ALL. Hey Mikado...do some meditation...then you can ask the Designer for specifics in person...it works!

Excitation fld = Fast time(not our slow time grav field) although gravity is in this seperate spectrum with excitation and is inversely related. Excitation occurs naturally in mag vortex under specific conditions OR occurs artifically(ufos & now our TAV AF space craft) through magnetic vortex,electric vacuum in resonance...go ask Einstein,Von Neumann,Tesla,..or Linda's dad. Excitation "excites" electrons or controls them--accelerating them (electrons must absorb energy or be accelerated)....accelerating them past ionization potential to FTL(faster than light) ....which causes less charge in those electrons ..which allows for transitions to occur(I'll explain those in min) that require almost no energy. WELL gee whiz, what transitions?....ALL of the following transitions occur in FTL excitation fld =reuced Grav,mass,inertia....shifts in frequencies, AND TIME is accelerated...Whats that sound like to you....Aether also???

PS Our thought is in fast time or telepathy-one with the Aether or networked in our sub-conscious and matrix in DNA and micro-wormholes. While our slow-time gravity bound bodies are thought frozen in ....slow time. But since Gravity and Excitation are in the same spectrum...so too are thought and matter...life and death. Our guys(MIT,NTS,Stanford,etc) know these truths...as well as in Hobbits words...the secret societies top people who exploit it.
Man out of Time
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:53 pm

MOOT..... You said "AND Unconscious Intellect(the designer or geometric matrix of ALL. Hey Mikado...do some meditation...then you can ask the Designer for specifics in person...it works!

You have not had a chance to know Mr. Mikado very well yet, but trust me here... you are sort of singing to the choir in this instance. Sometimes he doesn't even get a chance to ask for those specifics. And there are others here who are having the same experience though most will be slow to admit it.

I have some questions about the rest of your post and I have to take it a little bit by bit.... I am not sure that I understand what you mean here by "Unconcious Intellect". I have the concept of the " Designer" I think... or even geometric matrix maybe ... but your use of the word "unconcious" puzzles me. I think that its just semantics here but could you give me a better view of what you mean. English is a poor substitute for really good communications, I understand, it always seems to carry baggage that we do not mean.... so lets go at this again? When you have time of course.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:58 pm

And our fellas in New Zealand and Australia... when MOOT said this
"Excitation "excites" electrons or controls them--accelerating them (electrons must absorb energy or be accelerated)....accelerating them past ionization potential to FTL(faster than light) ....which causes less charge in those electrons

Does this ring any bells for you or would you have some comments if perhaps you think he has strayed from understanding ? We are all looking at this thing through our individual and unique eyes and minds so I think its important here to understand that one persons view might be RIGHT while still being WRONG. Lets talk about this and maybe we will discover that there is a similarity here. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Man out of Time » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:29 pm

Hi Linda,

Yes, abstract sometimes...I meant by saying unconscious intellect...not like our conscious one in monkeymind or slow-time grav fld....but we are connected in fast time thought to this intellect or matrix fed by limitless energy. This "matrix" is where EBEs and psychics (in sub-conscious thought) connect and we all have this potential. I say it is responsible from before the big bang (one big mass) for the membrane DESIGN or sacred geometry inside every sphere sub-atomic,atoms,molecules,planets galaxies-spiral =sacred geometry.....AND the spirals in our bodies dna matrix with micro-wormholes to this very Geometric Matrix, unconscious Intelligence, God, Universal Consciousness. While our indexed holographic computer in our DNA and micro-wormholes to substratum outside our space-time connect us..the DNA also gives us our 3 dimensional perception in body/matter/slow-time. But then what do I know...we learn together.
Man out of Time
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby Man out of Time » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:49 pm

Linda,

Yes, in descibing Excitation Field, I stated the electrons are accelerated..but don't have to be. They can be absorbing energy in the field around the craft(an lots of it) from stripped electrons from the Electric Vacuum. So...absorb energy or accelerate. (Either can be accomplished by a simple reversal of current on the weak static pole...say instead of PDC switching to AC. Remember the ship is a pos capcitor as the earth is...with ionosphere as neg...and the sheet or fld of neg charged particles around the ship or outside it...with electrons being drawn into the craft at the same time...giving the sheet(neg) and the ship(pos) the same potential energy.

Sorry, if its a bit confusing....but with the rotated mag vortex and weak static pole at perpendicular angle and Electric Vacuum...electrons are blown out to the sheet or field and through Lorentz deflection brought into ship creating a coriolis effect as earth has. The distance these electrons are from their nuclei causes transitions such as reduced gravity for one. Magnetic Moment determines the distance = current x loop area

PS Here's an interesting fact....the only place matter may absorb elecrtical energy WITHOUT heating is in Excitation fld...like in YOUR mind...which is precisely why telepathy works in fast time or Astraling...with no regard for time or space.
Man out of Time
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby Man out of Time » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:04 pm

Mikado,

Why I'll try;

Anti-gravitic as in oppossite field to gravity(inverse to excitation). Or the force preventing the collapse of Space-time through repulsion of the Aethers "latent heat". Without superimposition or phase incidents. The same heat picked up by an atoms antenna in vibration. There is energy repulsion at basic level units from one another. Space-time being a function of energy.....it is unfolded by that very massfree latent energy (anti-gravitic) but somewhat supporting it as well(from collapse). There's more but we need a scribe. -Man
Man out of Time
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby arc » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:24 pm

Well.. it sure is a mouth full...
Somewhere under that whale is a minnow... but is it still alive...

<b>-1- </b>Excitation fld = <b>-2- </b>Fast time(not our slow time grav field) although gravity is in this seperate spectrum with excitation and is inversely related. <b>-3- </b>Excitation occurs naturally in mag vortex under specific conditions OR occurs artifically(ufos & now our TAV AF space craft) through magnetic vortex,electric vacuum in resonance...go ask Einstein,Von Neumann,Tesla,..or Linda's dad. <b>-4-</b> Excitation "excites" electrons or controls them--accelerating them (electrons must absorb energy or be accelerated)....<b>-5- </b>.accelerating them past ionization potential to FTL(faster than light) ....which causes less charge in those electrons ..<b>-6-</b>which allows for transitions to occur(I'll explain those in min) that require almost no energy. WELL gee whiz, what transitions?....ALL of the following transitions occur in FTL excitation fld =reuced Grav,mass,inertia....shifts in frequencies, AND TIME is accelerated...What's that sound like to you....Aether also???

<b>1-Excitation field</b> : a form/type of energy added /induced into the atomic structure, could be a result of heat(infra-red radiation), pressure (indirectly induced heat), electric field(E), magnetic field(B), background aether support field interaction .. Remind's me of peetee’s F=MA in the science class, in that there is no fixed definition that says the force has to actually involve mass “at any time”, it could be radiation “em” pressure force, bypassing traditional high-school physics altogether. Rockets guns and jets use mass-ejection... Don’t forget superconductors and mag field ejection . Do you mean an excitation field as in an externally applied energy, or a self generated product, or ??

<b>2-Fast time</b>: this raises a few flags, personal-conjecture: if energy is added to a system it must impact the overall instance/existence of all atomic structures within that localised boundary. I posted a thought experiment a while ago... does charge density impact time... sort of in the field and on the trail. Are you saying that energy density will speed up the “apparent time” inside the field/area? Or does the time outside the field/area “apparently” speed up. The consequences of it speeding up inside the field are that the occupants of the field will age “faster” than those outside... What good is a 9 hour flight/trip to the planet Mars, if you age 3 years on the way there. Leave home as a 30 year old dad and come back 5 years later as 50 year old dad, ... no thanks.
As to the impact being inverse .. what about, squared, cubed, square-root.. or to the power of “e” , logarithmic, sequential, binary, 1/root-x^C ... etc . what evidence supports the statement...

<b>3-excitation occurs naturally</b>: well...yes, we live in an electromagnetic universe. The planet, sun, galaxy is electrically “charged” and varying with time.

<b>-4- accelerating them (electrons must absorb energy or be accelerated)....</b>... actually NO.. limited range of thinking applied to the instance..what about the electron reflecting energy, it does not have to absorb energy. It can also shed energy, Can you fit more drink into a glass that is already totally full. But absorption would change the characteristic behaviour of the electron and hence by implication its immediate environment. ..

<b> -5- </b> accelerating them past ionization potential to FTL(faster than light) ....which causes less charge in those electrons </b>: mumbo jumbo to me , past ionization is really “through ionisation” it is an intermediate process... look at the nuclear bomb... it does not jump past one level to the final end process... it progresses through all the stages.. .quickly. One of those can ruin your whole day.
Moderation...
If you progress beyond ionisation you enter the high energy plasma realm, then into the realm of what happens inside the sun, atomic “reorganisation”., complex magnetic and electric field interactions creating dense spinning areas of ### that have energy, hence resulting in “matter”.
FTL...?? do you need ftl.. what about sidestepping space altogether...or time itself,?.
<b>Causes less charge on the electron.. </b> ?? I could accept “altered state” or “transitioning phase/state” but what good is less charge ... haven’t you added energy to it to get through the ionisation process for starters, now it suddenly has less charge/energy?. Where did it shed the energy and to what form, and what have you accomplished by doing so.

<b>-6- which allows for transitions to occur(I'll explain those in min) that require almost no energy. WELL gee whiz, what transitions?....ALL of the following transitions occur in FTL excitation fld =reuced Grav,mass,inertia....shifts in frequencies, AND TIME is accelerated...Whats that sound like to you....Aether also???</b>

Transitions: which way .. what transition do you mean.. there are many, no energy!! Sorry aint gunna happen...
Reduced gravity: -with which interaction do you achieve this?.
Mass: -assuming you mean reduced-mass also for this item is inside a linked list of objects preceding it, if the mass is reduced, where has the mass gone, into what form,
Inertia: -also part of the linked list so Im assuming you also mean reduced-inertia. How is inertia impacted?
Time accelerated: -back to this again...enter the field and age at a very fast rate... and leave an old man. ... count me out.. I want to enjoy my already limited lifespan.

Short version;
Energy, density and systematic fluctuations thereof cause perturbations within a localised environment.
I think there is more than one minnow under the whale...
The ferns are waving in the breeze...

arc
The future lays not beneath our feet, but rather beneath the stars.
arc
Commander

Postby Man out of Time » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:15 pm

Hi Arc

Did I say ..no energy? If so my error, I thought I said little energy..I.E. as your craft maybe already moving many times lightspeed or FTL in this field

AND what Transitions? Here I'll list them;

EXCITATION FIELD = reduced gravity,reduced mass, reduced inertia, huge frequency shifts, and accelerated TIME...they all occur simultaneously and can be reversed quite easily by the craft. AND intitial energy requirements can be stored in the field by keeping the electrons from exceeding FTL and allowing huge potential energy capacitor in said ship...before accelerating those electrons FTL and creating Excitation Field. Anti-grav,teleportation, and time travel are ALL ONE!...Ask Lindas father he knew...

The whale just seems big due to realitivity....the minnows may be your term, I might call them shiners or mullet...its all the same thing...a fish. Be Cool -Man
Man out of Time
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby Man out of Time » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:57 pm

Mik,

Here we go back to unconscious intellect in other fields or dimensions....

Speaking with the dead is not a parlor trick...it is done in resonance with powerful psychics....go ask the CIA or DIAs Remote Viewing teams...there's your "mechanism"(if they'd ever tell you). They got funding from the senate sub-committees for miliions of dollars by proving through scientific method how fast time "carrier waves" convey info in their compressed bandwidths of time = Telepathy to human sub-conscious mind. AND other entities out there in wave function....also can be recieved by a properly tuned sub-conscious old man. Good info...not generally for public consumption...but for Linda's friends.....

Oh PS....these waves a million times faster than lightspeed and undetectiible in our slow time perception (but not in tuned subconscious or enlightened).... also can convey force and energy....and I have personally experienced the force of energy hitting me. And the TTG reference was simply to remind people he most assuredly knew. -Man
Man out of Time
Petty Officer 1st Class

Next

Return to Go With The Flow