What cost for a Fast-time Radio???

A special place to look back and find gems that may have been overlooked.

Re: What cost for a Fast-time Radio???

Postby FM No Static At All » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:21 pm

Man out of Time wrote:FM,

The generator is to maintain the field wall or mag vortex....without you have no initial power for weak static pole and vortex rotated field.

There is no "generation" of field required sir. The field is always there, it is simply a matter of resonance and reinforcement. What you are speaking of is equivalent of using a tokomak to contain fusion. Will not happen in your lifetime or mine. Mr. Mikado, you are right, it is sad, sad, sad.

I'm talking DIAMAGNETICS...and there is NO mass or inertia to deal with in modulation once in the other spectrum...or gravity for that matter. Nothing compares to its efficency ...because it is in compresed bandwidths of time...which compresses space or distance. It is a million times faster than normal lightspeed. Our slow-time grav field radios are too slow to pick it up.

Slow? What the ..? Who is using "slow grav field" communications? Gravity is slow? I don't think so! It certainly is faster that light Mr. MooT.

Hey FM...if you see any nice oranges ...have your friend at Montauk Tele a few down to me..... Be Cool -Man

First, no "friend" of mine is near Montauk, and if teleportation is what you are talking about here, then I don't know anything about no tele-Montauk.

My "friend" did his oranges in sunny California, just from the garage to to kitchen. And no explanations were offered or requested. The only oranges in Montauk were imported, unless you are referring to Duncan Cameron's alleged creation of an orange while strapped in "the chair".

Mr. Soloma, referencing an "egg" is reminiscent of the legend of Ong's Hat, and the mysterious egg-shaped sensory deprivation chambers that became popular back in the 60's or 70's. But the one that the "twins" used was modified (so goes the legend) and they transported to "Earth II" where they discovered "ancient ruins" of a civilization far advanced from where we are at present.

And now I am beginning to write like a Preston Nichols novel!
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Fix America - The Patriot Way!
Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
-Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)
FM No Static At All
Commander

Location: Ending the reign of terror called the Federal Reserve System

Postby split infinity2 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:33 pm

Gravity faster than light? WHAT THE HECK DOES THAT MEAN? WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS TOPIC? Split Infinity
split infinity2
Commander

Postby Man out of Time » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:15 pm

Fm,

Sharpen those listening skills...I said slow-time grav field we live in...you know the opposite of fast-time Excitation field. Gravity may be amplified...thats why you see those 3 grav amplifiers on the bottoms of EBE craft...increase grav(amplify) and time speeds up...and so to does distance close or space..thats outside the craft..inside the ships field is the inverse occuring..no grav,mass,or inertia until past lightspeed when those are regained. Hey, I prefer Florida Oranges anyway. Be Cool -Man
Man out of Time
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby FM No Static At All » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:02 am

I knew that this was a wild ride, but now we are sailing through the Twilight Zone on our way to The Outer Limits, but it will take a Quantum Leap to get me to see your Bob Lazar banter as anything worthy of further discussion. Mr. Moot, I think you need the reality check here sir.

I asked you which Philadelphia experiment you were referring to, but I do not recall a specific response. And please don't tell me about Carl "Carlos Allende" Allen as I have the M. K. Jessup annotated version in pdf on my hard drive abd a copy on CD. I read the Montauk Files and the Montauk Project, Ong's Hat, sent PeeTee a copy of Primer, just read and watched the movie Timeline, saw all of Star Trek from Kirk through Janeway, all six episodes of Star Wars, Dune (the book and movie - also the Mini-series) met Asimov (we shared Mensa membership) attended all the PhilCons way back when, and you will have to do much better to have a modicum of credibility with me.

I am from Philadelphia Mr. Moot, born and raised. I spent lots of time at the Franklin Institute and had a friend who a General for a father in the USMC who was stations at PNSY for a time. John and I and a few others got into quite a bit of trouble one boring night. And a family friend was a radar technician who was stationed at PNSY during his active tour, who after his discharge, worked at a Radio & TV repair shop about one nautical mile from the PNSY main gate.

I have seen my share of strangeness nevertheless so it not that I am being cynical or skeptical. You certainly cannot be too narrow of mind around here, and yet you do have to exercise some common sense.

In the words of Judge Judy Sheinlein (I hope I spelled her name correctly)

"Don't pee on my leg and try to tell me it's raining!"

Oh, and one other thing: It was the same with Einstein when he realized that gravity WAS FTL! Spooky action at a distance is how he phrased it. Spooky indeed!
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
FM No Static At All
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:22 am

Moot,
You said "Gravity may be amplified...thats why you see those 3 grav amplifiers on the bottoms of EBE craft..

Are you speaking about the round "pods" that are pictured on the Adamski "scout ship" design" ? How did you come to the rather exotic conclusion that those were " gravity amplifiers?"

According to Dads drawings both in his journals and the professional renderings done by Thomas Williams those were floatation pods. The unit was called an " Aero-Marine" unit. The pods made it possible to land in the ocean. The drawings are really quite clear. So I don't know how it went from that to "gravity amplifiers" and would be curious to hear your side of the story.

I rather suspect that people looking at it had no idea what the design was for, even though they are obviously landing pods. So this was their fanciful interpretation and unless you have solid sources Moot.... you have been taken in by their fanciful imaginations.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby FM No Static At All » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:23 am

Mr. Mikado,
Green Eyes, orange hair? And plays chess with an old troll like you?
Takes one to know one!
:lol:
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

FM No Static At All
Commander

AH! Now I see

Postby Rose » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:57 pm

I wondered what got Moot all fired up. Now I see:

The mysteries that were important to us had shifted. Initially I deeply wanted to know whether or not quantum teleportation was real, wanted to find proof that it was scientifically possible. Now it hardly seemed to matter. I had accepted that something was allowing faster than light communication and whether it was quantum teleportation or a fairy’s pixie dust no longer seemed critical. The issue of who was using this faster than light radio and why were they using it to apparently censor rover images, those were the only questions that seemed truly relevant any more.

We got nowhere finding a who by trying to tracing the radio server or data reviewers. I tried narrowing down the location of the radio servers through traceroutes and comparing that with other servers I knew were operated by the Quantum Sciences and Technology Group, but all the computers were on the same network segment, and my tests proved fruitless.

http://astroengineer.wordpress.com/2010 ... -document/
Honk if You Know Townsend
http://jansrose.blogspot.com/
Rose
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:35 pm

Rose. It begins....
"Now it hardly seemed to matter. I had accepted that something was allowing faster than light communication and whether it was quantum teleportation or a fairy’s pixie dust no longer seemed critical. The issue of who was using this faster than light radio and why were they using it to apparently censor rover images, those were the only questions that seemed truly relevant any more."

Green Pixie Fairys Dust. Hidden devices.... answering to another master.....piggyback...... all coming together.....Good link Rose and for those that can understand the computer jargon you will probably get even more from this mans words. I just sense the excitement in his writing... because he knows he is on the edge, the very edge of an enormous discovery.

What a time to be alive and to be right here, right now! Approaching the unremembered gate. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Man out of Time » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:20 pm

Sorry all,

I've been busy...and will try to reply to some of the many erroneous assumptions made on my statements.
Man out of Time
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby Man out of Time » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:48 pm

FM,

Bob Lazar Banter? Cmon Fred....you know he was genuine and Ed Teller put him in the propulsion unit reverse engineering those craft. He's been so whitewashed by the gov...they even made him a "non-person" traveling back and erasing his records and other pertinent documentation. Ask the guys at Montauk about that one...

Next....Gravity faster than light...OK...no disagreement there. It is not limited by the speed of light because it is NOT in the Electromagnetic Spectrum. It is in a seperate spectrum with Excitation fields...just those two...AND since Excitation is FTL so should Gravity be. If fyou are referring to my calling where we live a slow-time grav field...we live in a gravity field...we also live in normal or slow time not in compressed bandwidths of time=Fast time. Be Cool -Man
Man out of Time
Petty Officer 1st Class

PreviousNext

Return to Go With The Flow