What cost for a Fast-time Radio???

A special place to look back and find gems that may have been overlooked.

Re: What cost for a Fast-time Radio???

Postby Chris Knight » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:10 am

MOOT,

Bob Lazar - was it you who mentioned that you had met him at one point ?

I met him as well - I went over to his house in Las Vegas to have dinner with he and his wife. It was my friend, Mark Bean, who introduced them, and they were friends for some time before Lazar accumulated to many debts and had to leave the state for awhile.

While I was there, I asked him a question regarding his statement that he had walked by spacecraft - the Sportster model, I think, later put out by Testor. Anyhow, he stated that he had run his hand along the rim of the craft as he was walking by it. His attention would have been completely on the input from his hand.

My question to Bob was the nature of the material the craft was made from.

Any engineer in any class has some idea of the characteristics of a range of metals - they have different smells, finishes, feels (weights), etc. He would also have had some idea is it were some otherr material.

He mumbled some non-commital answer - basically that he really didn't have any opinion.

To me, that reeks of B.S.

What do you think ?
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby FM No Static At All » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:29 am

I wouldn't be too quick to label it "bull" but maybe "skunk" is more appropriate a term when you know it smells but not sure where the source is coming from.

Mr. Moot,
There are truths, and there are half truths, and their are fibs and lies. There are stories created to hide others stories within them, which they themselves are mere fabrications woven with facts and fiction.

Let's talk about TPX for a moment. You claim that all of these things took place on DE173 (USS Eldridge) according to whom? Jessup? Allende? Moore? Corso? What documents back up those claims?

Now let me tell you sir, that I am not a doubter nor believer in the TPX story as it is told. As I said before, I grew up just miles from the base, and frequented it often as I also had a veterans ID from my father and shopped at the PX, and know things that I cannot corroborate so I do not throw it out. But I do use what I read and analyze that with my own experiences and acquired knowledge.

And I think the Apple touch technology surpasses the fiber optic story Lazar spins about the "navigation controls" for the alien technology. Did you catch him on with Art Bell and Phil Corso before his passing? He would have made out better to sell the rights to the story to Spielberg or Lucas.

You continue to use the term, "excitation field" and it sticks out there with no place to go! So let's assume for a moment here that Dr. Brown knew a little bit about physics when he stated that E-M-G are like three sides of the triangle. I am thinking that the general premise here is to use two of them to manipulate the other one, and two of his other postulations that come to mind immediately are "Stress in dielectrics" and "a departure from Coulombs Law." Which fields are you exciting for what result?

Now I think I will undress and put on my anti-magnetic pajamas and crawl between my anti-electric sheets, and partake in some astral traveling to relieve the stress of a last minute tax return. See, this year's wages were sucked into an economic black hole and appeared as a technical support administrator in New Delhi. I'm just going to visit Sandhi (his real name is much longer and difficult to spell) and see how he's liking the new Windows 7 operating system.

G' night Mrs. Calabash, wherever you are!
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Fix America - The Patriot Way!
Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
-Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)
FM No Static At All
Commander

Location: Ending the reign of terror called the Federal Reserve System

Mad Hatter's April Sale

Postby Griffin » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:42 am

Fred -

Don't forget to wear a tin-foil hat when you turn in. The Mad Hatter's having an April Sale.

Griffin
Griffin
Gryphon

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:20 am

MOOT..... How do you KNOW that Bob Lazar "is the real deal"
On what do you base your opinion?
You should know by now that we here on the Quonset Hut Forum are open to discussing what others might consider beyond wild ideas. BUT one of the standards that we hope to stand by is some sort of explanation on how that opinion is reached.

You have reached an opinion that Bob Lazar is the real deal. So can you share with us how you got there. I have never met the man myself so I have no input in that direction. I do have a tendency to weigh Andrews impressions fairly heavily. If he tells me that the mans story .... smells.... and he backs it up with his technically based expectations.... which were not met.... then I have a tendency to give his thoughts some merit. I have known Andrew since he was 18 years old. Mother trusted him enough to let him read my Dads notebooks before her death... I have watched him throughout his academic and now business career. What he says draws water with me.

But what do I have from you? Give me more, please than your simple opinion which is based on ...... what? This is not a taunt but a respectful request.

I keep running into the idea that perhaps you are still operating as if you are on the History Channel where the majority of the forum members are impressionable and therefore take you quite seriously. It takes a bit more to get there from here on this Forum. I invite you to try. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Man out of Time » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:38 pm

Linda,

Lazar was almost indoctrinated(by taking the pine smelling fuid splitting your brain or memory into two halves-EBE tech) A man named John Lear assisted him in leaving S-4. Of course the guy is a little off...you'd be too following whatever mind control techniques were used on him. The Gov said Lear never worked at Los Alamos...and yet(they overlooked this one) he produced for the Judge in court a Los Alamos phone book from the time he was there with his name in it.(Imagine that). I trust John Lear who tried to start the Disclosure movement when William Cooper came out in the late 80's (killed by CIA) and an American HERO. John Lear talked about his dad and Hoyt Vandenburg talking about the whole "alien thing" at his kitchen table as a kid. (Vandenburg=MJ-12). I don't need direct evidence on this one...the circumstantial evidence is plenty. Fpr what possible motive would all these people being telling these fantastic lies? Lear impressed Teller(Director of Area 51) and was chosen to replace a number of dead scientists who'd cut open an EBE Annilhilation reactor with a laser somehow causing the matter and anti-matter to touch...BOOM...they even had to cover it by saying it was an underground nuke test...he,he. They probably would have killed Bob if John Lear hadn't been hanging with him. I've seen memos about how the CIA thought Teller was making too many leaks...so his hiring Lazar (a bad security risk) was not favorably look upon. The pieces all fitand I don't know how stable he is mentally now....but the supporting evidence in these cases is always the same...any court would convict!!! -Man

PS Oh and on the Wiliam Cooper thing...my brother knew a very disgruntled Naval Intel officer who said she left the service due to harassment. She told my brother they(Navy/gov) were very nervous about what Cooper was spilling it was a big leak.
Man out of Time
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:32 pm

Hi Moot,

Nibble, nibble..... some things I need more information on from your side of this very strange fence. I am not going to ask you for any proof on any of this because you and I know where that would lead us.... basically nowhere... but still there are some interesting comments here. Can we look at them together and see what we come up with? I won't ask you where you are getting your information.... don't ask me where I am getting mine...okay?

You said this "Lazar was almost indoctrinated(by taking the pine smelling fuid splitting your brain or memory into two halves-EBE tech) A man named John Lear assisted him in leaving S-4. Of course the guy is a little off...you'd be too following whatever mind control techniques were used on him

OK... back up just a bit. "pine smelling fluid?????" and "splitting your brain or memory into two halves... EBE technology. Well, first off I am not so much interested in whose technology it might have been. I have always figured and even said here that any alien " friends" might have stuff in their medicine cabinet I sure wouldn't want to even know about. Going past that though.... Just what do you mean by "splitting memory????" Would there be a designated "split" point? Where an individual would have full memory to that point and then .... none after that? Or do they continue with half on the surface and half sort of submerged?

I know John Lear. We have never spoken face to face but we have spoken during the age when he honestly was saying that the fate of the human race was already sealed and not for the better. He advised me to find a place in the desert, bull the blankets over my head and just simply enjoy what life was left. That was... many years ago so I am pleased that we are all still here.

"John Lear talked about his dad and Hoyt Vandenburg talking about the whole "alien thing" at his kitchen table as a kid. (Vandenburg=MJ-12).

I know about those kitchen table discussions, Mrs. Lear was ..... fond..... of Hoyt Vandenburg.... I have been told and they also discussed my Dads work. John Lear talked about that on the radio program Coast to Coast one year. I remember because I listened to it while I was flying to Tennessee in a helicopter. Odd listening to Lear talking about my Dad like that.
The circumstances made it even odder but thats another time and place. Linda

So.... anybody out there know what he is saying NOW?
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:39 pm

Patience Mikado. Sometimes walking in circles .... is worth it. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:55 pm

Yeah, we need to talk with each other about patience, Its THURSDAY Mikado. THURSDAY.
Do you have your list? Have you checked it twice. Santa in April.

Me? I am beginning to understand why "Morgan" told Paul that my name was going to be " Desdemona". Beginning to see it finally.
"Her heart is in the kitchen, but her soul is in the stars"
Try that and getting some sleep at the same time.

"She heard the calling voice..... it came screaming through lightyears.... she never had a choice"

HUH....Making no sense but then to some here none of us do. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Man out of Time » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:22 pm

Linda,

The way I understand it...the mind control(pine smeling fluid)....some is on the surface and some submerged....meaning we can live with half our brains..this EBE tech at that time could bury their night job being flown to NTS....and have the other half appear or be triggered once leaving, not really remembering the Level One work or their part in it. Its a really interesting concept, but not for the tech people being asked to drink the stuff if they want to keep their high paying job.
Yeah I'll bet Lear Sr. and Vandenburg talked about your fathers work...we knew a lot less in those days.

John Lears statements saying its over for us...I think he was reacting in panic in those early days of leaks I.E. learning they were eating humans some groups (late 80s). As you just said,"we are still here". Personally I believe the EBEs trying to control us ....wanted him and dothers to think it was hopeless...because I do not. There is a balance of power out there,Andromina Council, Orion Confederation,etc,etc. We ARE being guided and assited...not only by Benevolents, but by our future decendants. I have a very strong sense of this. Lets hopee we go down the right time-line...and that will be tied directly to our thought and will. Because in the end, we ourselves have the power of pos thought and people need to ignore the neg crap being thrown out there by our enemies. I'm wondering if there will be a final battle as religion says Good vs Evil....its corny but is whats going on at Dulce corny? Take the positive route and you will go that way.
Man out of Time
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:55 pm

Moot.... You said....."this EBE tech at that time could bury their night job being flown to NTS....and have the other half appear or be triggered once leaving, not really remembering the Level One work or their part in it. Its a really interesting concept, but not for the tech people being asked to drink the stuff if they want to keep their high paying job.

And boy do I have questions about that. Think about this for a minute. Why on Gods green earth would anyone volunteer to lose any of his memory for a simple job? Most of these folks were pretty smart, I would guess, and could easily go into the private sector. So why would you volunteer to lose any of your mind at all?

What do you mean.... triggered once leaving????? What could trigger memories that had been....pine -sol ed away????
What do you mean by Level One Work, precisely?
If they are being asked to drink this junk.... that means that they can say NO. If they say NO what does that mean because suddenly they KNOW about it. How do you keep leaks sealed shut? And I guess thats not all that successful or we wouldn't be talking about it now.

I have skipped discussion about William Cooper because I am not up to speed but I have my doubts that very much of any of that story has foundation in fact. Talk about it more if you want and I will bother to look into it. Cooper, Moore.... all smell fishy to me. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Go With The Flow