What cost for a Fast-time Radio???

A special place to look back and find gems that may have been overlooked.

Re: What cost for a Fast-time Radio???

Postby PeeTee » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:36 am

Sometimes I wonder if MOOT stands for "man out of touch" :( .

Much of what you explain technologically is very speculative, and you seem very convinced that you understand communication theory beyond anyone else, or that you are sure it operates "This way" or "that way" using still undefined "exitation fields" or something outside "the electro-magnetic spactrum". :|

You seem to be a very authoritative source of knowledge, but I don't buy it Moot. :?

All I see is a person who quotes a lot of "buzz words" without understanding or defining any of the technology itself.

I can understand Linda and others pursuing the possibility of past links with people that YOU SAY were involved in past events, but if all you have done is link a bunch of heresay into stories that you are convinced are real to you, then you are asking us to help you chase down urban legends rooted only in total fiction and well wishing. :roll:

Now ......does that seem fair to US?

I think not Moot......

I don't want to get too much on your case here, but please try an solidify your "foundation of reality" because your whole premise is built on "quick sand" as it is now. The rest of reality is based on sand as it is, -so slight movements in quantification are always necessary, but we must be able to converge the terms into "STUFF" that makes sense.

Think of many people who have studied all these buzz words that you use so freely to justify your fiction. Does anyone else agree with your version of how these words are used??

Don't get me wrong here, I understand a lot and appreciate many of your observations. I would just like to see a bit more agreement with the rest of the investigating world of individuals contributing to this forum.

You are definately "one of us" mind you, -so I consider your input to be crucial,
I would appreciate it more if you were just... a bit more modest with your doses of "alien technology", at least until you can use terms that make a bit more sense to the rest of us who are also looking at all this possible new technology.

After writting all this, all I can say is: who am I to judge any of your explanation?....
The answer is quite simple....I'm desperatly trying to follow and understand your "technical jargon", and It does not work-out and I'm frustrated to the point where I will soon begin to ignore much of it.

Should I do that, or perhaps I can offer you the chance to step back and learn to synchronize what we know to be truth with past events and real phenomena? Isn't that what Linda's book is about?

peetee le trickfox.
PeeTee
The Trickfox

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:47 am

PeeTee and Moot.

PT... I think that your points are well taken and I hope that Moot realizes that you (above all of us) has earned the right to question him about his knowledge. After all, you have been studying this field for years, even before you joined the first Forum at Pauls site ( and I believe were one of the first to do that) So if ANY one of us has the right to stand up and say .... HOLD ON!.... its you.

And I commend the gentle way that you did it! No one out there ( good morning Soloma) can say that you were being harsh toward Moot for what he has said and how he has said it.

That being noted.... and I hope everyone did.... We still have the obligation to step forward ourselves as a group and ask Moot for more information.

And Moot.... I hope that you understand that Mikado would accept it if the only thing that you could say is ..... It was just my own wild thought, it was a dream, I had a vision, I don't know where it came from... it just popped into my head." He understand perhaps better than anyone how that works. But don't you think you should share the source of the information on which you base your conclusions? Then let us decide how we are to stash that information. You would be surprised how many of us here do operate on " what we see"( with that strange inner eye).... as opposed to trusting only on what happens to be documented. In our world we are too aware that ever since Stephenson ( and probably before) " documents can't be trusted)

So I invite you Moot to enter a different world of communication. One with us here at the Quonset Hut. You know by now that something exceptionally strange is happening here with the arrival of GreenEyes.... most strange for Mikado because he is the one coming face to face with that person. But we learn to ask questions too through him. What does this mean? To ALL of us. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:19 pm

Moot... from one of your last messages...

PS I need to pay better attention on here...in regards to "Green Eyed Russian" ---a future human descendant sent back to help out? Or astral master? Either way, I hope he plays for our team and suspect he does....

And I need to say this carefully because my reputation and credibility is riding on it.....Who is he REALLY....a future human descendant sent back? An Astral Master? Something else that you haven't even mentioned yet? I DON'T KNOW.

And I probably won't know until I can look into those eyes myself. Perhaps the form that Mikado is seeing is something that is being generated. Perhaps its the absolute solid truth in our time, here and now and is being presented faithfully. Most of all I want to ask..... WHY? What is happening here?

Mikado is being cool under the stress of all of this. If you all knew the exact extent of the pressures on him you would be very proud of him indeed. I certainly am. No one but Mikado could be standing in this particular place at this particular time. He is too humble to want to own that but thats the simple truth of it. If he hadn't had his NDE... if he hadn't lost some memories but retained others.... if he hadn't been there during times of real sorrow and stress for all of us here on the first forum the second and now the HUT.... if he hadn't been willing to stand up and say.... I take responsibility.... I am going to go this way .... I doubt that meeting in that local fast food place would ever have occurred.

BUT..... Now what? As Mikado says.... He has been playing chess. And we all must learn to be patient. ME ESPECIALLY and those of you who know me realize that this is the end result of my entire lifes activities here folks. This is .... reward time.... answer time.... and I am.... IMPATIENT.

But notice. I am still here. I am still writing. The moment someone asks.... Wheres Linda.... You can all smile. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Hut Master » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:01 pm

A Jinn has been known to exhibit powers of perception beyond those of mere "mortals" and yet those powers are also inherent in every human as well. The problem for humanity lies in the perception that such powers are beyond" human abilities, and so those of us that are endowed with such gifts, are led to believe they are "special" or unique.

Here within the many threads of The Quonset Hut, we have posts that tell of individuals who have "downloads" or visions, which on the surface seem to be exceptions to the normal, when in fact they are quite common. The challenge for us all is to be aware of the downloads and to identify them as such. For me at least, they do not come with a special tag that identifies them as emanating from outside of myself. That is, my identification of a feeling, a thought, a vision as being other than my own is really subjective.

But more importantly than just identifying this as emanating from without as opposed to within is not the real challenge. No, the challenge is in the acceptance of such information as reality. There was a line that was used quite often by Mr. FM, where he asks the question, "What are you pretending not to know?" and it is key to acceptance of that which lies outside the realm of acceptable and logical reality.

Mr. Mikado asked, "What do you see?" and there were many answers that were offered, but none answered the question as it was put out there. So, I will offer an answer, and to many it will yet remain cryptic, for they are looking without really seeing.
It is the Dr. Brown device called in the British patent, a "gravitator" although it was "disguised" to look like the Phoenix[/i} craft of the old series [i]Space: 1999.

Now dear Lady Linda,
You have chosen a path and you are well on your way through it and into the maze, and yet you claim that you are growing impatient? Perhaps you may also look at that question posed by Mr. FM, and see what answer comes for you!

Mr. MOOT,
You seem to be lost in thought, although you may be able to see what you are posting, others cannot because they are not familiar with your colloquialisms. When you say, "Excitation Fields" you are generalizing, which in the context of TTB technology is unacceptable, since the science behind that is based on the E-M-G triangle of forces, you need to specify which fields are being "excited" and by what! I am not doubting your integrity, merely looking at what you are saying and attempting to place in in context of what we have been debating and deliberating over the past several years.

There are anomalies and the mathematics used cannot account for it. If it could, it would be simply a matter of solving for the unknown quantity. Has the "issue" yet been resolved? Will it make future "leaps" safer for the "Chrononauts" sent on such missions? Can the damages inflicted on those that have already suffered be reversed? If not, they have paid the price of being a pioneer, and their experiences may lead to new discoveries that will make such missions less detrimental to the participants.

Which brings me to my final point in this post: That is the idea that for the sake of safety and prevention of loss to human life, an unmanned or robotic space mission back to the Moon is what NASA and others are seeking. Why? Are there no courageous men or women that are willing to do what the Mercury capsule astronauts did? Are they not willing to risk their lives as did Alan Sheppard, Wally Schirra, John Glenn, etc.? Has the overprotective government influenced bravery to such an extent that nobody is willing to risk their lives for the sake of progress?

I don't think so either!
The Hut Master
"One of the penalties of not participating in politics is that you will be governed by your inferiors."
Plato
Hut Master
Site Admin

Postby pladuim » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:09 pm

Mr. Mikado asked, "What do you see?" and there were many answers that were offered, but none answered the question as it was put out there. So, I will offer an answer, and to many it will yet remain cryptic, for they are looking without really seeing.
It is the Dr. Brown device called in the British patent, a "gravitator" although it was "disguised" to look like the Phoenix[/i} craft of the old series [i]Space: 1999.

Real good, you give an answer now? We were already told the answer, give me a break!

Pladuim
pladuim
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:28 pm

Pladuim,

You have been galloping hard and fast over some rough territory and you have gained quite a bit of elevation on the trail that you have chosen. Remember that you are the advance scout and what you see and take for granted may not be seen at all to those who are new to the trail. Perhaps you were shown.... and perhaps you saw.... but there are still others out there going
WHAT?

Looking at your Avatar reminded me of a Cowboy I know who is now recovering from a very serious illness. During one of his less lucid moments people say he was speaking about buying a certain grey horse for a particular mission. The horse had a nasty temperment but the decision was made to still get him.... that same horse saved a very special persons life. They ended up calling him NASTY... just for drill.... and everytime I see your Avatar I think of old NASTY and his rider... pouring the coals to advancing the cause and of course you too are special to me because in the oddest of chosen ways you are linked to both that horse and that rider. Just a moments rememberance. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby pladuim » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:43 pm

DVD,

Comments are slow on the HC, but someone calling themselves "Empty Chair" has made 2 comments. Not quite sure who Empty Chair is, but they say their age is 63. Here is the last comment.

Pladuim,

Have you ever tried to astral? Do you think that this " Green Eyed Russian" makes a habit of it? Wonder what that would be like, running into another "being" on that astral highway? EC

Can't wait to see what happens in there!

Pladuim
pladuim
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:56 pm

Pladuim,

Empty Chair? That sort of makes me smile. If his chair is empty.... I wonder where he is??? <g>

Whats happening with the HC? I have looked around but not for several days and the discussions all seem small and .... dead....Almost as if no one has said anything at all that anyone cares to even talk about. What a shame really.
I have thought about introducing the Townsend Brown thread again but actually have no reason to do that. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby pladuim » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:16 pm

DVD,

The HC is moving sooooooo slow, I hardly even go in there anymore. After the change in format, that place died. It's just not the same. If you would like, I could start the T.T. Brown discussion up again and see what happens.

Right now, I am trying to figure out this "astral" thing. Every time I try it, I end up just falling asleep. Going to keep at it! Meditation is something I have never really done, and I have learned it takes a while to learn. OOOOOOommmmmmm

Pladuim
pladuim
Commander

Postby Man out of Time » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:04 pm

Arc,

Yes, pressure and lack of oxygen may occur elsewhere in the cosmos very easily as well as our ocean depths. The Octapus is one of those "natural" creatures you mentioned I believe....although how natural to this planet it actually is remains in question.
I'm sure you've heard of the EBEs crossbreeding with the human power-broker elites or Royal families = Blue bloods(copper-oxide in blood)...and some develope hemophelia(Czar Nicholas's son). I'd like to test the Rothchilds blood.... -Man
Man out of Time
Petty Officer 1st Class

PreviousNext

Return to Go With The Flow