What cost for a Fast-time Radio???

A special place to look back and find gems that may have been overlooked.

Re: What cost for a Fast-time Radio???

Postby pladuim » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:26 pm

Man Out Of Time,

Still looking for that psychic, more so wanting to find someone that knows how to use hypnosis to bring back old memories, someone credible. Don't even know if I can be hypnotized. I just have a memory, and would like more details.

When you have a dream, and you wake up screaming at the top of your lungs, what does that mean? I don't remember anything, not one thing about the dream. I just woke up screaming louder than I have ever screamed before! That dream was about 2 years ago, and I am still wondering what I may have dreamed about.

I had a strange feeling for most of the day. There was something defiantly something strange in the air today. Can't quit put my finger on it! It was like everything stood out more, and I mean everything. The trees, the birds, the sky, the earth, etc. Just can't explain it. Oh well, and these are the days of out lives. :D
pladuim
Commander

Postby Man out of Time » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:04 am

Plad,

Someone told you...you are a very old soul? Interesting, one of your past lives may have caused that dream. If you've been around a long time...and re-incarnating back here, you've probably got some great stories to tell...assuming you can pull up the info from your sub-conscious or the indexed library at the Geometric Matrix...he,he. Some psychics won't tell you past or future events you've been involved in or will be....

Good luck with your search up there in "Safe Land"..... -Man
Man out of Time
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby Linda Brown » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:10 am

Moot,

This is sort of fascinating and I wondered if you could go further into this... You said ..."And I know another psychic with two implants and she is heavily involved with EBEs (too heavily for my liking)

And I just wondered what it was that would turn you off as far as her involvement might be?

Pladuim,
Perhaps what you are feeling is just the arrival of spring? Pretty powerful stuff ... all that sap rising and all. <g> Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Man out of Time » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:11 pm

Linda,

Well, now that this is my time and space....I didn't wish to be involved...as she tried to get me involved with them...and I ran fast-time the other way. She's not happy and although the EBEs didn't sound like the "bad guys"...who can say what agendas exist. I value freedom and happiness too much...GOD BLESS AMERICA! (Not its corrupt controlled Gov)
Man out of Time
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby FM No Static At All » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:03 pm

pladuim wrote:
Real good, you give an answer now? We were already told the answer, give me a break!

Pladuim

Mr. Pladuim,
I don't know what break to give you! You seem quick to be critical of the Jinn that spends the best part of his day keeping the Hut operating smoothly. Perhaps his answers came late, but are they accurate? I myself have answered questions to posts that others answered prior. What is your gripe with the Hut Master?

Mr. MooT,
NO!
I do not "believe" what you are saying about "fast time" radio. What I suspect is that you are confused with EG communications, which uses a different set of parameters from EM. Mr. PeeTee would know a bit about that. And I have it on good authority that "stress in dielectrics" is more than just a popular TTB phrase that is bantered about here at The Hut!

Since Dr. Brown had that portable RCA radio with him seemingly at all times, the one called "the set" by Paul in Defying Gravity, it would seem evident that not a whole lot of extra components were required, and certainly not any sort of a generator.

What would the generator do? What is it generating? A crystal set does not require a generator to receive, but it would need to amplify a signal to transmit using EM. Is the same true for EG? And Mr. MooT, EG is FTL! Unless you have ET or EBE "friends" that say otherwise, I am sticking with the TTB EG, and you can have your EBE FTL.

Reference:
http://www.rexresearch.com/brown1/brown1.htm
31. Electrogravitic Radio Using Photoisotopic Cells.

Leesburg, VA, Feb 18, 1956

An improvement over the use of highly conducting metals as antennae (see pat. Appl. On subject) appears to present itself in the photoisotopic cell (See Sec. 12).

In Sec. 29 and 30, the effect of changing inertial mass was set forth. This is in accord with the law of conservation of momentum. This calls for a change in velocity according to the equation for kinetic energy E = ½ mV2.

Hence, for a given momentum

m || V2 or mi || V2

m being inertial mass as distinguished from gravitational mass (mg).

Any modulating inertial mass (mi) must exert a force during the time of change tending to increase or decrease its absolute velocity. As stated in Sec. 30, the direction of this force must be toward or away from the exact direction of its absolute motion (in space).

Hence, if an antenna (of an electro-gravitic radio transmitter) is electrically or photo-isotopically modulated, it will tend to vibrate mechanically in the alignment of its absolute motion.

Page 63

Conversely, one may look for the generation of an alternating potential if such a mass is vibrated in the alignment of its absolute motion (in space).

Since the velocity enters the equation with /as an experiment, it is possible that the voltage may turn out to be a function of the absolute velocity, but this will be discussed in a later chapter.

In any case, the use of photoisotope cells in electrogravitic radio transmitters is indicated. A fundamental circuit is as follows:

Now I have a question for you Lady Linda:
Is the following true?

Copyright 2006 Townsend Brown Estate
Used by Permission

Please visit these T.T. Brown Websites: http://www.soteria.com // http://www.ttbrown.com

Commentary from ttbrown.com :

"Back in the 1970s and 1980s a researcher and author named Willam Moore --- best known as the co-author of such folk-lore as "The Roswell Incident" and "The Philadelphia Experiment" (there, I said it...), wrote a couple of articles about Townsend Brown. Moore was also the last journalist to interview and photograph Brown shortly before his death in 1985.

"Somehow, during that period, Moore obtained access to Brown's personal laboratory notebooks, and, presumably, obtained permission to "publish" three volumes of those journals. Photo-copies of those journals have been in circulation ever since."

I guess my question is when did you give him permission?

For lunch:
Hot & Sour Soup
Subgum Chicken Chow Mein
V-8 Fusion (Peach-Mango)

Eat your veggies!
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Fix America - The Patriot Way!
Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
-Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)
FM No Static At All
Commander

Location: Ending the reign of terror called the Federal Reserve System

Postby Linda Brown » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:24 pm

Quick answer to you FM.
"Somehow, during that period, Moore obtained access to Brown's personal laboratory notebooks, and, presumably, obtained permission to "publish" three volumes of those journals. Photo-copies of those journals have been in circulation ever since."

I guess my question is when did you give him permission?

I never did. And Mother never did. I think that the notebooks were lent to a fellow by the name of Josh Reynolds and he made them available to others. Dad never sold any publishing rights to anything. That was not his style. But the copies slipped out and were circulated.

All the more irritating when Bill Moore was quoted as saying that Dad was a "poor businessman" and DOUBLE SOLD his notebooks. I ran across that quote just recently and will edit it in here when I find it again. One of the very reasons that I have been upset with Mr. Moore and I think that I have a right. Its a strange twist when you copy material behind someones back.... publish it in various areas and then have the gaul to say that the origintor.... Dad.... " double sold" anything. He never even sold it once.

And while we are at it.... another reason I am upset with Mr. Moore is that he was promoting the idea in several circles that it was MOTHER who was leaking information about Dad which was highly sensitive.( He even told Paul Schatzkin that during an interview mother said things and wanted Dad to agree with her....telling tales out of school sort of... THAT did it for me.... and for a few others too.... I haven't had the right moment to confront Mr. Moore about that but the time is coming. Mother kept secrets. Period. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:39 pm

Notice the date... those are the proper notebook references by the way... I have the originals.

"31. Electrogravitic Radio Using Photoisotopic Cells.

Leesburg, VA, Feb 18, 1956

Feb 18...... One month before that picture was taken of the sailors, Dad and Mr. Twigsnapper in front of Fouquettes in Paris. The "set" had been brought to him ( in a dream.... maybe.... but "Morgan told Paul "It was no dream." Take from that what you wish.

I find it extremely interesting that he is writing about an antennae just months after the set was brought to him.....

Anyway.... all going to be talked about soon in an upcoming chapter.....
Keep an eye on Roses blogs... and if you don't have "The Good-Bye Man" on your favorites maybe you should consider it. Going to be alot of action there soon.

Nice to see Dads handwriting again. Thanks for that Fred. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Man out of Time » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:45 pm

FM,

The generator is to maintain the field wall or mag vortex....without you have no initial power for weak static pole and vortex rotated field. I'm talking DIAMAGNETICS...and there is NO mass or inertia to deal with in modulation once in the other spectrum...or gravity for that matter. Nothing compares to its efficency ...because it is in compresed bandwidths of time...which compresses space or distance. It is a million times faster than normal lightspeed. Our slow-time grav field radios are too slow to pick it up. This occurs on our AF TAVscommunications...because they are already in Excitation field in resonance...and you don't need the generator and other equipment.
Hey FM...if you see any nice oranges ...have your friend at Montauk Tele a few down to me..... Be Cool -Man
Man out of Time
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby Man out of Time » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:58 pm

Linda,

If your dad was talking about an antenna...did it have a particular shape I.E. Octahedron, Tetraheron, etc.
In 1931 TESLA while running his Brushless motor Pierce Arrow for George Westinghouse...used a six ft antenna in the back seat to draw "free energy" from the Ether and run his car for 9 days. I sure would like to know its shape.

My theory of sacred geometric shapes and their flip-flopping to other shapes(during frequency shifts) may tie in with the interconvertibility of the massless energy in the ether. Use an antenna of proper geometric shape and draw that massless energy to E/M mass/energy and pole current. Is FTL waves in a different geometric design than our slow-time lightspeed radio waves...I say yes, as well as their corresponding particle duality. -Man out of Time
Man out of Time
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby Man out of Time » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:12 pm

FM,

PS My system uses different parameters than the E/M spectrum also. Totally different. It works as do our natural Telepathic fields and transmissions in our minds...instantly in compressed Space-Time with info,force,and energy able to be conveyed inside these bandwidths at extreme speed(FTL). Telepathy IS the same transmissions and receptions from carrier waves....which is why EBEs have mastered it...distance means nothing. -Man
Man out of Time
Petty Officer 1st Class

PreviousNext

Return to Go With The Flow