What cost for a Fast-time Radio???

A special place to look back and find gems that may have been overlooked.

What cost for a Fast-time Radio???

Postby Man out of Time » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:36 pm

Hi kids,

Someone asked me at what cost to convert a standard radio(E/M) to Fast-time signals used by EBEs(in seperate spectrum) and now our TAVs to communicate at a million times faster than our slow time(lightspeed) radio waves. Putting the radio in excitation field and accelerating its electrons ftl gives them less electrical charge and allows for transitions to occur much easier...as in our fast-time mind or thought using telepathy.

Well, do you want an itemized account.....I asked him.
-Two phase ring 4 coil AC motor stator = 3000
-Small gas generator to power above motor for perm mag vortex=2000(because the power must be internal or inside the field walls and in a steel box.-
-Computor to calculate resonance of said field to prevent relaxation of field= 3000
- A small fm Radio (Mikado will so generously donate)= 0
-Some electrical supplies, a pole for the weak static fld to stand upright at perpendicular angle to rotating mag vortex, various pulse mechanism for direct current to be pulsed up static pole which wil form concentric rings of electricity and then be accelerated past said point of ionization and through Lorentz deflection accelerate electrons out in centrifcal motion while centipital force pulls in electrons at the bottom.Once in an excited state or "Excitation fld..you are now in fast time...not slow time or grav fld limited by light speed. I propose we do this experiment over at Mikado's house...in case the auto cutoff for the generator fails allowing the field to grow to hyperspace bubble(engulfing his home and neighborhood..and maybe state). But the field and components will be small in scale...(not quite as small as the micro-wormholes in our DNA, but smaller than say "Philly's uncontrolled hyperspace field. Sound like fun???

LISTENING TO EBEs CONVERSATIONS = PRICELESS !!
Man out of Time
Petty Officer 1st Class

Re: What cost for a Fast-time Radio???

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:31 pm

Funny Man Out of Time. More stuff to add to my list! <g> Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Man out of Time » Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:02 pm

Linda,

While that post was done on April 1 (April Fools Day), I assure you ...the only fools associated with this will be saying it won't work....because it will and does...enabling a normal radio to be fast enough to pick up the EBEs FTL carrier waves once excited and outside the electro-magnetic spectrum. Ask Lloyd Berkner, Hal Putoff.....or possibly Dad.
Man out of Time
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:16 pm

All I have to add to that MOOT is...... don't forget about "GreenEyes." Not counting my Dad, he knows stuff the other two haven't had time to learn. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Man out of Time » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:26 pm

Linda,

You ever hear of Val 4. A benevolent human-looking EBE who supposedly crashed here...and is assisting the gov/mil. He never ages, has copper-oxide blood, and a 1200 I.Q. I kid you not.

And here's an interesting little thingy....he was in a picture of the scientists,engineers, and tech people on board the USS Eldridge in 1943. He looks the same now as in 43....AND I'll bet your father is in that group of 50 or so top people involved with "Philly" experiment.

Anyway, that photo(have you seen it?) is worth looking at very carefully, for you I mean (place dad there at a specific point in time).

PS I need to pay better attention on here...in regards to "Green Eyed Russian" ---a future human descendant sent back to help out? Or astral master? Either way, I hope he plays for our team and suspect he does....
Man out of Time
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:09 am

Moot,

You said "Either way, I hope he plays for our team and suspect he does...."

And I am counting with all my heart that he does...... Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby arc » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:21 am

Moot

If it has copper based blood /biology, then it is not at all unique, it shares that feature with two other creatures found naturally here on earth, both living at extreme depths in the ocean. The copper relates to two aspects of the ocean life, the lack of oxygen at great depth, and the fact that oxygen becomes poisonous to us at great pressures.

arc
The future lays not beneath our feet, but rather beneath the stars.
arc
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:47 am

Ah!Now there is an intresting combination! Arc and Moot!

Moot said earlier:
[i]Someone asked me at what cost to convert a standard radio(E/M) to Fast-time signals used by EBEs(in seperate spectrum) and now our TAVs to communicate at a million times faster than our slow time(lightspeed) radio waves[/i].
And of course, thinking the way that I sometimes do...( which is decidedly off track and getting into the giggly weeds even further in the past few weeks...) I have to notice the way those words string together... its odd to me that you have used the phrase" At what cost" ... when the words coming to me from my past were the words from a poem " Costing no less than EVERYTHING.

So while you Moot are on one thread, I have picked that up and are another but oddly.... are we talking about the same person? Who was it that " asked you earlier"? I have my suspicions that it was Green Eyes but only you could answer that.

Doesn't matter much moving on .....

Thanks to Arc..."If it has copper based blood /biology, then it is not at all unique, it shares that feature with two other creatures found naturally here on earth, both living at extreme depths in the ocean. The copper relates to two aspects of the ocean life, the lack of oxygen at great depth, and the fact that oxygen becomes poisonous to us at great pressures.

As always Arc... a splendid observation. And since you have been involved intricately in the development of Dads story perhaps you know already what you are looking at here in Moots story that perhaps he doesn't yet realize he is seeing.

Thinking ... Ocean trenches... another intelligence ... communications... submarines .... and all of the early conections to my Dads life and work.

So..... Moot..... did you realize that this is what your words are saying? Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:10 am

Of course you do. Silly me. Forgive me, sometimes I reflect how totally in the dark I can be.

Beginning in 1926, as a naval officer, Berkner assisted in the development of radar and navigation systems, naval aircraft electronics engineering, and studies that led to the construction of the Distant Early Warning system, a chain of radar stations designed to give the United States advance warning in the event of a missile attack across the North Pole.[1]

Berkner worked with Dallas community leaders to establish the Graduate Research Center of the Southwest at Southern Methodist University.[1]

He wrote more than 100 papers and several books, including Rockets and Satellites (1958), Science in Space (1961), and The Scientific Age (1964).

[edit] Legacy
Lloyd V. Berkner High School in Richardson, Texas was named for him in 1969. The lunar crater Berkner was named in his honor.[2] An island in Antarctica was also named for Dr. Berkner (Berkner Island) for his work as a radio operator on the first Byrd expedition to Antarctica in 1927.[1] He is a member of the "Majestic 12", twelve scientists exploring the Roswell UFO Incident, and a member of the President's advisory committee. He was married to Lillian Fulks Berkner and had two children (Patricia Berkner Booth and Phyllis Berkner Wiederaenders) and 5 grandchildren (Charles A. Booth, Theodore Booth, Susan Booth, Mary Ashley Teague, and Karen Ashley Traxler) Great grandchildren include Alexandra Barrett Ashley, Cameron Barrett, Andrew Teague, Joseph (Joey) Harpring, Jesse Harpring
I had never heard of him before you mentioned him.

And so.... I call out to these grandchildren.... are you reading these words? How many memories do you have of your Grandfather? Does the name Townsend Brown ring any bells to you? and since Moot seemed so specific about there being photos around.... Does anyone have a picture of these two men standing together? Have you heard any "family stories" that would link your grandfather and others that we have mentioned here, Beau Kitselman? Bradford Shank? William Stephenson? It seems that they certainly would have known each other, given that the early development of radar was a certainly rarified situation.

Rose.... perhaps we should look further into this person? He apparently took an earlier cruise ( Dad was offered a later one I think) but turned down.... and there are many points here where I can see that his path and Dads may have crossed. And of course other situations and names here are going ding ding ding ding.

Thank you Moot. And now I have another odd question. Are you, or do you know a fellow by the name of "Mango Mike?" Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:21 am

And so..... Moot.....Can you ask your sources who they think GreenEyes is and why he would be suddenly visiting with Mikado? Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Next

Return to Go With The Flow