What cost for a Fast-time Radio???

A special place to look back and find gems that may have been overlooked.

Re: What cost for a Fast-time Radio???

Postby kevin » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:47 am

Linda brown,
K.I.S.S,
Rocks=dielectrics= poor conducter of electricity, but great at holding an electric FIELD.
I promise You that rocks are not just rocks, the shape, and the crystaline structure creates a unique FIELD.
Scalar means just that, as above, so below.
From the precise location in universe , all other areas are scalar to that point, inwards and outwards.

I can follow FIELDS, I can litterally follow the field of a light bulb.
If I pick up a rock I can check out it's unique field shape and size, feathers fields rotate clockwise, birds fly.
Trees turn around their field directions and the sap FALLS to the top of them, clever gravity defying trees?
All done by field, said Dr Brown?

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:12 am

I mean't to add a link, look at the charge been released by this baby, fabulous.
http://www.swisseduc.ch/stromboli/perm/ ... 16-en.html
The rocks been created there will change state, and set relative to the field condition there.
Same as ice will change state and set relative to the field about it, be angry next to it, and the angry field will set in the ice, play solfeggio music, and the sound of music will be in the field that the ice sets to.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Radomir » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:26 pm

I received an "access forbidden" message on that link Kevin but it appears to refer to the Icelandic volcano currently erupting.
Radomir
Historian

Postby kevin » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:35 pm

Radomir wrote:I received an "access forbidden" message on that link Kevin but it appears to refer to the Icelandic volcano currently erupting.

Curiouser and curiouser, it's been working all day, now they have taken it down.
It was a series of fabulous photos of the electrical lightening within the erruption, a sort of stress locally.

I consider the universe as a sea, a very very dense nee solid sea.
And all that We term as solid is nothing but locally stressed collections of variable orientated finite ponts of that sea, and the force that enables them to remain orientated in the way they are to be enormous, volcanos imho are sited in specific geometric positions where these forcesare concentrated, and the force is flowing from a central place in our galaxy, alpha and omega, as the force both starts and returns there, chasing itself ad infirnitum.

The force not only makes and enables matter and mass, but is also influenced by the matter and mass, a symbiotic interaction that is cyclic in scalar fashion where fields within fields within fields are involved that leads to the ebb and rise in the flows of the force leading to discharge and implosion overloads.
So right now the force is either pouring in here, as per the pitcher shown in Aquarious, or lowering down, maybe both at once.
The cyclic nature of the flows of universe will possibly be accountable , if enough recording charts are kept of the multitude of variable cyclic flows were to be organised, and Dr brown imho was doing that, and His rocks were atuned to specific flows, the overall main one been focussed on sagittarious A.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:42 pm

Radomir,
ALL of the links to the Iceland volcano have been blocked off, hmmmmm?
http://swisseduc.ch/stromboli
Use their search box.
kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Man out of Time » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:59 pm

Hi Hobbit,

Hey You believe the forces are flowing from a central place in our galaxie? So do I....as our solar system nears the Galactic Equatorial plain. Is there more entering our world or leaving in this crucial time of transformation approaching. Will these fields and frequencies affect the fields in humans....altering or evolving us. There's some profound statements there you've made.....for rpeople with vision...sorry Mikado. -Man
Man out of Time
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby kevin » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:33 am

I love this link,
There's a Dr brown and biofield.
http://www.buryl.com/DISCOVERY_OF_THE_BIOFIELD.pdf
I can follow with my dowsing all of this, I am after all made by this system, so when We atune , We connect.
kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby KarenAnn23 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:09 pm

To all and a big hello to you Man..

I have just started to read this thread and will make no real comment at this point in time..I am so overwelmed by what is happening to me right now ..I have to stop and get of the boat a moment..

Explain when I can..

Karen
KarenAnn23
Cabin Girl

Previous

Return to Go With The Flow