What cost for a Fast-time Radio???

A special place to look back and find gems that may have been overlooked.

Re: What cost for a Fast-time Radio???

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:39 pm

Pladuim,

You said "Meditation is something I have never really done, and I have learned it takes a while to learn. OOOOOOommmmmmm

And all I could think of was that the last time I tried sitting the proper way for all of that and chanting I simply ended up saying
"OOOOOO ooommmmm my gosh this is killing me."

I think that my mentor gave up on me at that point.

When I was younger I meditated on the back of a running horse. Amazing how connected you can feel and how clear minded you suddenly become when you are on a steeplechase course of four miles and 18 jumps looming up in front of you. "Hand gallop" some in the know called it.... and the speed is only about 18mph..... but put a fine horse under you and jumps in front and you might as well be coursing the universe.

Maybe Mr. Twigsnapper is the only one out there who feels the same.... leaving the quiet meditation to others and heading for the barn.... Now I meditate on the back of a walking horse and contemplate the beauties of a desert sky. Boy.... things have changed but they have stayed the same too.

MOOT.... wouldn't folks with copper in their blood be more referred to as " green-bloods" <g> ????

I have to say that I have not delved into the issue of alien/human crossbreeding though I know that many people like to talk about it. Perhaps it has been going on, I dunno. At this moment I don't have the energy to look in that direction. And it must be a complicated field with alot of conflicting thoughts. What gives you the impression that such a thing is plausible?
Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Man out of Time » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:55 pm

PeeTee said,

"Think of many people who have studied all these buzz words that you use so freely to justify your fiction. Does anyone else agree with your version of how these words are used??"

Pee Tee, I completely understand your point of view and have heard it from others who do not have certain"info" which I use to base these ideas/facts on. The USAF is NOT building any more fighter jets...period. Do you know why? Because they are no longer competitive. And my friend was a major consultant for the F-22 Raptor(our last conventionalsuper fighter). Key word there is "conventional". The "Excitation fieldz" craft you call fiction....which we now have a dozen different models-trangles,discs...called TAV (Trans Atmospheric Vehicles) all use Excitation -reducing grav,mass,inertia,shifting freq,and accel time. The Quantum Leap has already happened-Fact. The exact principles and details may be unknown to most Tech people...but when I tell you how they work...take it to the bank. As far as this post on fast-time Coms A.K.A Telepathy(operating in the same field through torus,wormhole,hyperspace....in fast-time or compressed bandwidths of time and compressed or altered space -se Einstein "Philly". it is genuine. Both communications and travel-physically or astrally use this highway. If fyou have a question on any of this please just ask me. We quite simply are dealing with a Magnetic Vortex system and electric vacuum(control electrons-accelerate them FTL) to get into Excitation in resonance. It only involves Electromagnetic Law and Realitivity. I'll give you details if you wish. -Man
Man out of Time
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby Man out of Time » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:09 pm

Linda/Plad,

You must meditate if you wish to Astral....and Linda, that involves shutting down your conscious monkey-mind and using your sub-conscious or MAIN MIND. You must be in darkness and completely still using breathing techniques. I strongly recommend you practice with a master guhru. The really powerful ones with unbelievable energy fields ...probably have implants...as I've seen.This silence and complete relaxation is unknown to the conscious mind, but required to enter enlightenment and all its abilities which we all have(as Hut Master said..undeveloped). It does take time and practice,diet,living in a pure way,faith and devotion. Scientifically speaking, it is where you will recieve in sub-consciousness coded information on carrier waves FTL which you will gradually begin to percieve once your noisy conscious monkey mind is still and quiet. AUM Shanti, shanti, shanti,...peace, peace, peace. Plad if you get with a psychic...make sure they are POSITIVE. -Man
Man out of Time
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:32 pm

Moot,

I understand what you mean about the fighter jet scenario and I believe that the unit you are speaking of here has finally been shuttled from DARRPA back to the US Air Force... and I am sure all of us will be hearing about it soon enough.

Regarding meditation.

You said "I strongly recommend you practice with a master guhru. The really powerful ones with unbelievable energy fields ...probably have implants...as I've seen."

How would I go about finding a master guhru? This presents and interesting problem for me, especially because I would be looking for one with "unbelievable energy fields"..... Just how do you go about finding a fella like that?

Probably have implants? Why would he need them if he is as powerful as you say he should be or are the implants what are giving him the power?

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby pladuim » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:38 pm

DVD,

OOOOOOOmmmmmmmm, thanks for the laugh, I really needed that. Leaving this meditation "Stuff" to others may be the exact advise I need. I wonder what advise "Green Eyes" would give me?

Thanks

Pladuim
pladuim
Commander

Postby PeeTee » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:07 am

Man out of Time wrote: Pee Tee, If you have a question on any of this please just ask me. We quite simply are dealing with a Magnetic Vortex system and electric vacuum(control electrons-accelerate them FTL) to get into Excitation in resonance. It only involves Electromagnetic Law and Realitivity. I'll give you details if you wish. -Man

The material Mikado supplied was very usefull,and I'm wondering if you agree with Mikado on this material being one of the sources. At least I have a better understanding of your "excitation field". That was a major point of contention for me. Let me study this some more, but for now I have a much better idea of what you were trying to describe.

Thanks for the link Mikado.

Now let me plow through a bit of this material. I have everything on "Shannon law" already so I can certainly check that part of it out.

Peetee Le trickfox.
PeeTee
The Trickfox

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:51 am

This is probably the wrong place to put this but since we have been talking about the "cost" of everything here and knowing that when you mention "cost" its not necessarily something to do with money.... I happened upon this response on the old Paul Schatzkin Forum (ttbrown.com). I think at this point I had grown very tired of the fact that Paul had actually abandoned that Forum, locked down all of the discussions, or most of them. I happened to find one thread that was open and so I posted this. I doubt that he has ever read it because he really now is completely divorced from anything to do with Townsend Brown and even in his promotion of the book that he did write it is becoming very obvious to me that he has manuevered himself so that he will eventually get paid back for the expenses that he incurred during the writing of it but that I will never.... ever... see a penny for the contribution and the share I had in the project. I am still hurt over that because I still can't see whatever I did to deserve that kind of treatment. Soon his third six month accounting report will be due. His sales have dwindled to practically nothing. And it was all his choice to put that piece of work out there without proper editing.... so I have no choice but to assume that he intentionally did that to make sure that I would be horribly crushed and disappointed that I would just walk off.... well guess again. This is what I wrote nearly a year ago... I thought that you folks might appreciate it. This was posted on the first forum, which Paul closed down for a short time after he issued the EPIC FAIL.... only to reopen it but leave it locked so that no one could respond.

by Linda Brown on Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:20 pm

To those of you who are new to this forum. A couple of important things for you to know.

In reading the old messages ... you will note a character named "Elizabeth Helen Drake". She came on with such high hopes that both this forum and Pauls book. would bloom into a thriving intellectual masterpiece. Read her words throughout the many pages of this forum... they stand to prove that what I am saying now is true. She cared, and she worked hard to encourage Paul every moment. Even when he was on vacation.... she was there.

For those of you who haven't known before now ...Elizabeth was my Pen Name. I didn't want people to focus on me instead of Paul and his words. Paul also thought that it would be beneficial to the work in general to keep me as his " research assistant". At the time that was fine with me and I generally kept that persona unless I felt that certain people were going beyond casual interest and deserved to know who I actually was.

In January Paul posted something on his driver@49chvy.com blog called EPIC FAIL.... which is a rather long post explaining all of his reasons for quitting the story of Townsend Brown.

Its strange that he would not consider that I had spent those six years right alongside of him and at least deserved notification of his plans.

So ... giving him the regard that he failed to give me .... I am telling all of you (and Paul particularly) that I am NOT QUITTING. In fact there will soon be a new website and that I am already writing my own book......

I want to invite those who are interested in continuing the conversations about my father and the life we led together to join me in my new house. Its just a simple Quonset Hut (ttownsendbrown.com) and in fact is still under construction at the moment.

Within a few days will have its doors open to continue this ongoing discussion of my life with my family. There at least you will find encouragement and good caring company .

Sad to say it Orion .... but it might be ...unless Paul himself decides to spend some time and attention to this Forum ... you might find yourself in a withered garden.

and whoever is last.... get the light will you? Linda BrownLinda Brown
Resident Mystic

Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:07 am

So what is the cost for me? So far....I don't know yet.

But you know something.... watching what is unfolding right now... and speaking just from a personal point of view. It has all been worth it.... there is indeed a light starting to shine that will be magnificent and if I had anything to do with it at all I am enormously pleased.

And Mikado, I know that you made a promise to Paul which I encourage you to keep. Tell him what is happening.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Man out of Time » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:35 pm

Hey Mikado,

Yes, we are on the same page....because that is the ONLY practical system for artifically entering "Excitation Field" = the Magnetic Vortex System...and Electric Vacuum. This Vortex may be induced by several methods...starting with the Plasma Mercury ring(in Nazi/Pleiadian saucers,our TR-3B Astra, to Grav amplification and Quantum Particulate Manipulation = Northrop Quantum Teleportation Disc. The resonance in a "tuned" mind...also creates these fields for telepathy,astraling, Remote Viewing...all outside our Space-Time and the very same mode utilized by our TAV craft and UFOs. -Man
Man out of Time
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby Man out of Time » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:51 pm

Linda,

Good questions....on powerful psychics. Mine was not a "he". And I was initially attracted to her by the fact in casual conversation she mentioned being visited by 3 small Greys in Miami (They told her she'll be going to Mars...I assumed after she dies.). So I had to check into it. She has atleast one implant that I've seen. And I know another psychic with two implants and she is heavily involved with EBEs (too heavily for my liking)
Anyway, I believe these devices amplify their power or "power up" their psychic abilities that all humans have. Both of these women have pretty regular visits from Orbs,craft, and god knows what else. But , the energy they can transfer to you is awesome...both physically and Spiritually.

Plad...a big city is your best bet to find such a Guhru or Sage...outside of that...India, or a place in the Hymalayas.
Man out of Time
Petty Officer 1st Class

PreviousNext

Return to Go With The Flow