What cost for a Fast-time Radio???

A special place to look back and find gems that may have been overlooked.

Re: What cost for a Fast-time Radio???

Postby Man out of Time » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:57 pm

Linda,

Hialeah? My family is part of Thoughbred racing history. My father-in-law Allen Jerkens is a Hall of Fame trainer and is still going at 81. My brother-in-law Jimmy had the favorite for the Kentucky Derby this year 'Quality Road" but 2 weeks before the race he developed a quarter crack on his right front foot...then one on his rear right...couldn't run. Ashame cause in the Deby prep race (Florida Derby) he broke the track record and beat other Derby competitors. Anyway Hialeah -no more- now Gulfstream.
Man out of Time
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:16 pm

Man! Why does that surprise me? Nothing on this forum should surprise me. But I have to tell you that Mr. Twigsnapper is no slouch in the horse world either and he especially gravitates ( pardon the pun, couldn't help myself) And you know something I just have to say right now..... I'll just bet that you have already crossed paths with him and not even known it!

This is a very small world indeed!

You and Fred then should have much to talk about if ever we can meet face to face.....

See.... there is so much to discover. We have just scratched the surface.

Fred..... A suite? at the Copa? My, My, My! <g> Meanwhile, a couple of years earlier old GreenEyes and I were picking our way through the veritable jungle behind our house outside of Homestead. I had sort of "gone native"... was collecting scorpions... don't ask... but I was so freaked out about recently heard stories about the Chubracabra that when he sneaked up behind me and tapped me on the shoulder I fired back on him with a solid backfist that put him on his knees, Couldn't even kiss him goodbye when he left.

We should have checked into the Copa!

GRahhhhh!!!! Mikado!!!! THERE you are! Wanna try sneaking up behind me and tapping me on my shoulder? Are you feeling BRAVE? Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:56 pm

Man,

Here is your question

Ahhh Linda...quick question. What do you think yourr dad meant by using the name "Bifield". [i][b]Because of symbology,etc I'm wondering if he actually meant the two fields in seperate spectrum (not E/M) which are Gravity field.....and Excitation field....inversely related and yet the same spectrum. It brings things to a simple relationship..increase Excitation and you have anti-grav and vice a versa. A bi-field in this spectrum[/b][/i].

You know our Hobbit friend Kevin in England has been saying that all along and he may interpret the meaning that way if he wants to. Maybe you and he will decide that it makes perfect sense, but since you asked me, Dad named the Biefeld-Brown Effect: to honor his old Professor at Dennison University.

Many have assumed that it was Dr. Paul Biefeld ( pronounced BEE FELD) who made the discovery but actually it was Dad alone. He then went to the professor and asked him to validate what he thought he had... (that he had discovered the link to electricity and gravity ... through the use of a capacitor) and the man agreed!..... Dad was very appreciative of Dr. Bielfelds moral support and faith and later chose to name the effect that dual name.... putting his friends name ahead of his.

Perhaps he felt that arranged that way it would gain quicker acceptance if those in the academic world thought that it was Professor Biefeld who had discovered it.... Perhaps he had been so badly scorned in other parts of his research he just preferred to have it linked to another first.... perhaps he felt that the older gentleman deserved the honor after spending a lifetime of research in this direction. Perhaps it meant alot to him to have someone stand beside him at that special moment, and see what he saw.

But no..... unless it was very long down on his list of reasons... a duel field meaning was not his message. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby FM No Static At All » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:19 am

Mr. MooT,
Thank you for that walk down memory lane. In fact the year I shipped in to Hialeah, I was stabled in the same barn as Hobeau Farms and Robin Smith was riding some races for Allen when she first met Fred Astaire. It was rumored that her leaving to marry Astaire was not taken very well by Mr. Jerkens.

I moved to South Miami by March of that year (1969) when I went to work for Heardsdale, Inc. at the training center built by Tommy and Anita Heard on the ranch that was previously owned by J. D. Norris. At that time there was very little else out there at 117th Ave. and Sunset Drive. I stayed there all summer and took horses to race at Gulfstream in Hallendale, and later to Tropical Park in Coral Gables. I seem to recall a drive-in theater there near the race track on Bird Rd. Or was it Byrd Rd.? Can't seem to remember that detail. I do remember driving down to Islamorada a few times to do some "guy" stuff. A few brought along their AR15 rifles, but Jr. brought his 357 Magnum and Montana his .50 cal. cap and ball. Both were fun to shoot, but I preferred the feel of a .45.

I took care of a horse (gelding?) named Lake Delaware who was a Grand National winner maybe in 1965? Can't pull that one out at the moment, but maybe I'll find reference to it later. Anxious Moment was the name of at two different thoroughbreds, but I am rather certain that the one that I posted for you Linda, was the one we were discussing. I also worked at the George D. Widener estate Erdenhiem Farm were I broke yearling one season. Ate and drank at Cisco's in Flourtown and a place close to Stenton Avenue but on Bethlehem Pike, called the Wheel Pump ir Water Wheel, something like that. After a few pitchers the name is no longer relevant really!

So while you still throw terms out here that are reminiscent of Norm Crosby, what I think you are saying is that field excitation is what? That is the secret to the propulsion system or the communications system or what? I would like to follow what you are saying but I am finding it challenging to say the least.

When Egyptologists analyze the Pyramid at Giza, and they explain how these crude implements were used to carve and finish the huge stones, and used levers and pulleys to lift the blocks higher and higher. An engineer analyzes it and says, sorry but the close tolerances indicate that something more sophisticated had to be employed because we cannot duplicate that with lasers today. Another engineer suggested that an "acoustical drill" and other such advanced tools could have been used if they had the technology to produce it.

On another thread that was going to be a "science class" I suggested that we start without any preconceived ideas about physics, and through experimentation and measurements, produce a set of algorithms that we can use to "engineer" with. In that spirit it is that I ask you to explain to us all what it is you mean when you say excitation fields.

With all that I have been able to learn about physics (outside mainstream) from sources such as Aspden, Brown, Bearden, Leedskalnin, Miller, Moray, Searle, Tesla, and countless others with theories and postulations mathematical equations to make even the most astute among us dizzy.

And I just noticed the post Linda made explaining the Biefeld-Brown Effect or BBE as many have become accustomed to abbreviating it, so let me rephrase my inquiries to you. Is what you are describing in these excitation fields another terminology for the phenomena called BBE? Or is it something else that is yet another "departure from Coulomb's Law?"
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Fix America - The Patriot Way!
Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
-Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)
FM No Static At All
Commander

Location: Ending the reign of terror called the Federal Reserve System

Postby FM No Static At All » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:49 am

Lady Linda,
Thanks for the chuckle! I knew you would know of all that jungle, just yards from wherever you built a house down there. And yes, I used to pull out about a dozen scorpions every time I had to stack hay in the feed rooms, Shaking one's boot out became habit and the one time you missed was the time you got stung. Ed Montana did and I don't think he ever forgot to shake his boots out again! Never saw a man jump that high before or ever since.

And her folks were staying at one of those other famous places along Collins Ave. and they were all there for the Orange Bowl, which Penn State won and earned the NCAA championship that year. Wasn't that 1969? Almost married her, but almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades and the former only when tossing, not nailing.

You know, it does seem odd that these two chess players have become so chummy coming from such opposite ends of the Greater Philadelphia "social" spectrum. But then it really is not surprising that you would find so many things to talk about as you would certainly see things from such different vantage points. And you are both knights of honor and integrity so perhaps that is a bond you share as well.

Seeing how much our Esteemed Elder has an affinity for fast horses, perhaps he will recall the winner of the Breeder's Cup Classic in 1993. A French horse named Arcangues sent off at 133-1 and lit up the tote board when he paid a whopping $359.00 for a $2.00 bet! I was working at the Turf Club Center City then, it was my pick of the day and I bet $20.00 to win and $20.00 to place. Biggest wager that I ever made. The sad part was that he paid more to show than he did to place and I didn't bet him to show at all, because I was so certain of him winning.

Perhaps some day when we are all sitting around and telling stories, I will tell you how I came to make that particular horse my pick. But now I have some arrangements to make for the talk show, so have a good night all, and I'll be checking back for Mr. MooT's reply.

Linda, I was "bad" back then, and I do not regret it! :D
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
FM No Static At All
Commander

Postby Man out of Time » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:52 am

FM,

He,he,he Fred Astaire and Robin..the old man still talks about that one. You stabled in Hobeau barn...you ever see the big D come down Jack Dreyfus. My wife and I did our Honeymoon on his Island up in Maine. It didn't suck, servants, boat tours...basically whatever you wanted and a billionaire can supply.

Anyway, so you've never heard of Excitation field or maybe we are simply using different terms here for the same field. I'll come back so we can discuss it when I've got time if thats ok. - Man
Man out of Time
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby Man out of Time » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:04 am

FM,

359 to win....wow. My best was 116 to win on a horse called Made in America at Belmont...it was a tip from a guy who painted the Jockeys houses...he might have been in the mob also he, he. I had 20 across the board on him. Ahhhh track stories...
Man out of Time
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby FM No Static At All » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:03 pm

Mr. MooT,
My physical incapacity due to my hip(s) prevented me from continuing my career as a professional jockey, so I left the track and went back to school, to learn data processing. Starting with IBM mainframes, I learned computer operations and some programming skills, before embarking on an IT career that spanned nearly 3 1/2 decades. Later on, I developed a strong interest in energy physics as I was unable to feel comfortable with the current paradigm and began learning about Tesla's work in radiant energy. You can imagine how that led from one thing to another, and led me to T. Townsend Brown. But until I found Paul Schatzkin's online biography as it was being written, I had little else than Dr. B's patent for the "Gravitator" awarded in Great Britain in 1927.

I returned to racing in the fall of 1993 when the first Turf Club Off-Track Betting parlor opened in Center City Philadelphia, just across the street from Liberty Place. I accepted the position as a teller with conditions that I would be granted a complimentary copy of the Daily Racing Form every day so that I can pursue handicapping as a "hobby." And the fact that I began to get good enough at it to earn more than my weekly salary made a temporary separation in my marriage much more endurable.

During a reconciliation phase, my wife and I visited a ranch in upstate NY that I was interested in purchasing. It sat midway between Saratoga Springs and Belmont Park, so for me it was ideal location for boarding horses that could not stable at the track, but wanted training facilities to maintain racing fit horses.

Unfortunately, the 1993 explosions in the parking level of the Trade Towers convinced my wife that she wanted to get as far away from New York as was possible, so by April of the following spring, we were moving from my parent's house in Philly and our Manhattan apartment to Oregon. While this is certainly horse country, it is not race horses and so I returned to IT as my primary profession, and left racing except for the annual Triple Crown races, I don't even bother looking at the past performance data anymore.

While reading Paul's book draft, in particular the story about "the set" communications that allegedly was part of that RCA Global SW radio Dr. B always had with him, it is postulated that it operates on the EG and not the EM spectrum. I guess that when you speak of "excitation fields" you are referring to the excitation of one of E or M to manipulate the G?

Now there is something in physics that has always puzzled me, so I will just put it out here and see if anyone has some thoughts on what I may not be seeing here. I keep running into the term "Scalar Waves" with guys like Tom Bearden, etc. and the concept that two equal waves 180 degrees out of phase from each other when intersected will cancel each other.
Coming from the idea that energy cannot be created or destroyed the "cancel" concept does not seem to fit the theory.

Can anyone enlighten me and tell me what I am NOT seeing here?
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

FM No Static At All
Commander

Postby kevin » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:44 pm

Phase conjugation?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:30 pm

Hi Kevin.... I have to admit I have never taken the time to try to understand "scalar waves" though I have heard them mentioned alot. I would really enjoy seeing a rounded discussion about that here. And while we are at it and we have all of this talent available ( even though you see things so completely differently..... isn't that a bonus?) I have a question that I would love to see answered. Somehow.

I( should know this.... maybe I do .... but I need to ask...)

Dad always referred to his work as " Stress in Dielectrics"
Can someone out there explain to me what that REALLY means????

And I would also like to know why kevin .... who sees things on a different vibrational plane and Moot have been struck with the " bi field.... idea. Kevin keeps coming back to it and though Moot is new to all of this he managed to also pick up that in the twisting of Dr. Biefelds name. Now was this a concious decision on your part Moot?..... or did that idea somehow just present itself to you ?.... which in my world means that TWO FIELDS needs to be investigated. And is this a valid message that we should be considering????

You must have some interesting friends Moot.... science and thoroughbred horses. Makes me think about Dads little story of the Creator having a stableful of horses that NEVER go slower than the speed of light and most much faster. Moot... if you haven't read that part of my book yet keep an eye on the " The Good-Bye Man" thread and maybe you will appreciate how horsecrazy I actually was and how Dad learned to try to approach the subjects that we talked about when I was a kid.

Later then..... Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Go With The Flow