What cost for a Fast-time Radio???

A special place to look back and find gems that may have been overlooked.

Re: What cost for a Fast-time Radio???

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:36 am

Moot,

You said "Yeah I'll bet Lear Sr. and Vandenburg talked about your fathers work...we knew a lot less in those days." And I would like to ask you what you meant by " We knew alot less in those days."

Its an odd statement because you are so actively including yourself. WE KNEW......see ehat I mean? Why did you phrase it like that.

My memory is foggy too but I associate the name of William Cooper with some sort of attempt by William Moore regarding some papers that they wanted to say were from MJ12. .... Jaime someogy... this is such old business here folks. Hasn't anybody said something new and thought provoking in the last twenty years???? Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Man out of Time » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:44 am

Mikado,

With all due respect(which is none)....you sure sound like a debunking lying G-man. Did you even see his 4 hour tape...I'll send you a copy made in Sedonia in 1989. You sound like a G-man alright..turning people like Bob Lazar,Phil Schneider and other whistle blowers into mass murders...PLEASE...back up the manure truck your spreading the gov lies too heavily bro.
AND again they were messing with his mind after coming forward. They totally messed him up before killing him...and he uncovered the secret societies, shadow govs...a lot of EBE bases...yeah if hes a criminal your as good looking as me...NOT.
Hey Linda have YOU seen one of his 2 or 3 million 4 hour tapes...it tells you who is who and what is what.. AND Mikado...stay off goggle will ya...your just spreading disinformation..or is that your job????

Cooper was the real deal all the way...which is why he was killed. When in Naval Intel he had to brief the top Pacific Admiral on the different types of EBEs due to short missle firing times. He saw a huge ufo come out of the water in deep sea aboard his sub...whch first got him on to this. AND I happen to know first hand these USO sightings are common...because my sisters boyfriend was 3rd in command on the Trident sub "Florida"...and guess what he told me he saw having to call the Captain up like Cooper...a mile long craft come out of the sea hover in air and then ascend.. William Cooper =American Hero of the highest caliber. He tried to warn us of the EBE threat here. Get the tape Linda...its an eye opener...Mikado already has it but its stored with his other agendas. AND Goggleboy...stop spreading disinfo...
Man out of Time
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby Man out of Time » Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:04 am

Linda,

Bob Lazar like other employees, didn't know what it did. It was alien tech for mind control or our perception. But John Lear his friend ...did know what it did and got him to leave before moree doses were administered. It doesn't eliminate your memory, it suppresses it and can be timed or controlled for each location home/other job----night job at Area 51.
Linda...what could trigger it? You tell me. Didn't Mikado just say a key word or phrase sends him into sub-conscious trips??? These workers maybe Level One...meaning they aren't leaving easily...and how are they gonna leave when they've been recruited and signed contracts while in college????? Bob tried going back to the private sector....and NEVER would've made it without John Lears help. Linda, these boys out there aren't playing games at all...life is expendable when your Long term goal is raising tech enough to enable Human survival. -Man
Man out of Time
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:39 am

OK Moot,

So its early enough that Mikado is probably still asleep ... unless he is having one of those wierd "download" nights... so I have time to jump in here and respond to some of the things that you have said here.

"With all due respect(which is none)....you sure sound like a debunking lying G-man,

Lets be careful of how we characterize " Government Men:. My husband happens to be one. And as far as " debunking and lying" I have found that in every profession so lets leave those charges off these pages. Its tired and old and begins to sound like the pages of the History Channel and sort of like Cville Don and I KNOW you don't want to be associated with him. So unless you have a particular lying debunking Gman in mind and can name him personally.... lets leave that rhetoric out of these pages, OK? You come up with that individual and we will sure talk about him and I will jump on the discussion as quick as any one.

Sound like..... which means thats what you are saying that Mikado is doing and I have news for you. You will never find a more honest man. To his detriment sometimes.

I didn't see that he was " spreading lies" I am sure that anyone reading the account that he found that was a public accounting can do their own research. It counters your belief? Then come up with solid evidence that counters it.... don't blame him for repeating what is out there.

And Mikado knows better than anybody what it is like to be at the end of a confrontational armed conflict. You don't choose suicide by cop if you are a smart man.

Yes I have seen Lazars tape. I was not impressed. Impress me with something more than what he produced. Again its VERY OLD material. Are you just now being impressed by it?

"Cooper was the real deal all the way...which is why he was killed. When in Naval Intel he had to brief the top Pacific Admiral on the different types of EBEs due to short missle firing times. he had to brief the top Pacific Admiral AND I happen to know first hand these USO sightings are common.

Well. we know how he ended. I might give you that he might have been "messed up" and then eliminated. But where do you go from here? Why was he the " real deal"? Funny , that phrase is being used alot these days. REAL DEAL.

What checks have you made Moot to convince yourself that this man is the " REAL DEAL"... I am giving you room and respect here to come up with some valid concerns. Lets talk about this. You seem passionate about this information... You have a stand here to make your case....The forum members who are interested are reading this are waiting. As Mr. Twigsnapper might say " We are all ears".

You say "he had to brief the top Pacific Admiral " WHO was that? Our story has run across a couple of those "Dudes". Which one is this?
A large USO coming out of the water. Which sighting are you talking about? There have been hundreds of them.

Moot.... step up to speed here. You act as if you are talking to people who haven't heard all of this junk their entire lives. I could twist your hair with the rumors I have heard.... but I am not putting those stories out there without giving others the respect of backing up my sources. So I ask you PLEASE ... Lets continue this discussion....

But lets be polite. And MIKADO.... no more colicky horse references.... Moot.... no more manure truck references. We have too much work to do here guys and not a whole lot of time to get all of this done. So..... lets see how far we can go.... together. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:56 am

Moot.... continuing here....

You said "These workers maybe Level One...meaning they aren't leaving easily...and how are they gonna leave when they've been recruited and signed contracts while in college????? Bob tried going back to the private sector....and NEVER would've made it without John Lears help. These workers maybe Level One...meaning they aren't leaving easily...and how are they gonna leave when they've been recruited and signed contracts while in college????? Bob tried going back to the private sector....and NEVER would've made it without John Lears help. Linda, these boys out there aren't playing games at all...life is expendable when your Long term goal is raising tech enough to enable Human survival. -Man. -Man

Been recruited while in college? Which colleges? How did Bob Lazar try to get back into the private sector? Where is he now? WHAT DOES BOB LAZAR DO RIGHT NOW, THIS VERY MOMENT? We are not talking about what he did in 1989. That was an odd year. I was living in the mountains behind an indian reservation...now I am typing these words. What has he done since then? BOB.... if you are reading these words I invite you to join us and tell your side of things.

Made it without John Lears help? Forgive me but I think that John Lear has his hands full just helping himself. ( JOHN LEAR... if you are reading these words... stop talking about how my father was the cause of all of these problems by opening a portal and start doing something constructive.) You are invited here too to speak your piece . Whatever that happens to be.

I am really sort of tired of hearing second third fourth and fifth hand how this person did or said something regarding this material. STEP up all you original sources while we are all still alive and say for yourself what you want to say. STop using people like Moot here to do your paperwork for you. Not fair to him.
. Linda, these boys out there aren't playing games at all...life is expendable when your Long term goal is raising tech enough to enable Human survival. -Man No kidding Moot......

I get tired of hearing also how " these boys out here aren't playing games" YES THEY ARE, And its time to quit! The problem that we have Moot is that its more than technology that has to be raised.... its Human understanding.... and that won't happen while we bicker and name -call amongst ourselves. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:15 am

Apparently Bob Lazar feels that his site is old too

Just google his name and an announcement will come up that , after 18 years, his site is going to be revamped... starting this month. Well, that might be interesting.

http://www.boblazar.com/

So Bob, I notice that you were born in Coral Gables in 1959.....
So ..... do you remember the Venetian Pool?
Were you perhaps one of those little kids diving off the high board when Greeneyes and I were there? I was the tanned girl in the yellow bikini.. He was the tall dude... with a beard.... 1964 Christmas vacation.

What I am trying to say here in a kindly way... is ... I predate you mister.... and I know things that you haven't even had time to learn yet. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby FM No Static At All » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:54 pm

Don't forget to wear a tin-foil hat when you turn in. The Mad Hatter's having an April Sale.

Wouldn't that block any ET/EBE "excitation field" communications?
So Bob, I notice that you were born in Coral Gables in 1959.....
So ..... do you remember the Venetian Pool?
Were you perhaps one of those little kids diving off the high board when Greeneyes and I were there? I was the tanned girl in the yellow bikini.. He was the tall dude... with a beard.... 1964 Christmas vacation.

Lady Linda, I remember the Venetian Pool, and sailing on Biscayne Bay, but you were there before i was too. I arrived in Hialeah just before Christmas 1968, and spent New Year's Eve in Miami Beach, walking with a young lady along the marina docks before retiring for the evening to her suite at the Copacabana. Can you hear Barry Manilow singing yet? No, her name was NOT Lola!

I also dated the daughter of a USAF General, and made frequent trips to Homestead AFB with her, driving right onto the tarmac and behind a huge cargo jet to accept packages sent to her from Dad and friends overseas.

I used to go to Crandon Park on the ocean just in front of Nixon's Biscayne Bay retreat sometimes referred to as the "Florida Whitehouse" by the media back in the day. And I remember the security forces visible when Nixon himself was in town.

Mr. MooT, I do have knowledge that Robert Lazar did in fact have a listing in the telephone directory at Groom Lake. If I am not mistaken that facility is in Nevada, not (Sandia National Labs - SNL)New Mexico or (Stanford Research Institute - SRI) California. Linda's father had a telephone extension there (SRI) into the 1980's. My colleague had the black SUV's parked around his cul-de-sac for quite some time after he had called that extension and was told there was "No Dr. Brown at this facility." It was not a lie, Dr. Brown had passed n about two years prior. Check now, I am sure you will find no records of that listing. Unless of course you happen to know someone that still has an old directory, which they more than likely were not supposed to take out of the building.

I also remember the interview Lazar gave along with Col. Phillip Corso to Art Bell, where he mentioned the 3 conical "amplifiers" that emitted "gravity wave propulsion" and that when they were within planetary atmosphere, how they were used to stabilize the craft. As Linda's father stated, "The ones that wobble are ours!" and Bob's statement describing the propulsion system seems logical, however there are gaping holes in the physics.

John Lear's story is a bit confusing to follow as you are telling it Mr. Moot, but that is because I feel that you are combining the truth with the myths and spin. For example, you calling Mr. Mikado a "G-Man" shoveling dis-information is a blatant example of your lack of information regarding that gentleman, and the others whom you feel obligated to quote, like William Moore also have their own agendas and book deals to promote, so while there may some credibility to what he writes, sifting through all the assumptions and rhetoric is hardly worth the effort when the information is available in other venues without all the "extras" added in.

Someone recently mentioned Gabriel Kron and the crystal-like geometric structures of all matter, and I find that it is "essentially correct" but it was matrices that made Kron's work interesting to me and my colleagues in energy research and development. That and his postulates on "negative resistance" may prove to be astounding toward the goal of clean and renewable energy for the planet.

Nikola Tesla called it "An infinite voltage wavefront" and Henry T. Moray called in a "sea of energy." All of these postulates fly in the face of special relativity and the core of quantum mechanics. In the world of Dr. Brown you are reduced to only 3 primary forces to consider: Electricity, magnetism, and gravity. Dr. Aspden also refuted the "strong and weak forces" as being attributable to aether dynamics, and demonstrates this with a use of high voltages and magnetics to refine and enhance the radioactivity of uranium. I have discussed this at length with a chemical engineer, who also happens to work at the Oakridge, TN facilities. His reaction was initially negative although I would surmise that his opinions have been changing and leaning toward a new theory of physics.

We see things from a very limited perspective and have to fill in the rest with a model, which is of course based on the limited view we have.
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Fix America - The Patriot Way!
Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
-Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)
FM No Static At All
Commander

Location: Ending the reign of terror called the Federal Reserve System

Postby Man out of Time » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:23 pm

Fm,

Yes..Gravitational Amplifiers...putting you out of phase with earths grav. Conical amplifiers...but tnot just for inside the atmosphere...when turned up they alter or compress Space-time. Gravity & Excitation are in same spectrum...inversely related.....one morre time...go from there. And don't make fun of EXCITATION FIELDS because Linda's father may have been pointing to this other spectrum(not E/M) which has those two fields in it only=Grav & Excit...when he used the word Bifield....you underestimate its importance...it is HUGE! Dielectric insolaters and other secondary science are sideshows to Diamagnetism property intrinsic to all mass acted on by all gravity. AND inside excitation the operating tempreture or electric heat isZERO...IT IS THE ONLY PLACE MATTER MAY ABSORB ELECTRIC ENERGY WITHOUT HEATING. Controlling electrons or accelerating them is the NAME OF THE GAME!

Lazars gaping holes in the "physics" maybe due to his not understanding certain principles or our physics at the time not up to speed....which they are not going to share with anyone...for awhile.

Lazar was in the Los Alamos phone book

I never quoted William Moore in my life...he is an imbedded gov mole.

Lazar-Lear info from their mouths

I too use models to draw conclusions

My friend worked for Col Corso in early transistor yrs

AND as far as Mikado goes.....I was just returning his beniegn volley. Butt you'd have to admit(knowing most of Coopers real info) his ferver in attacking the mans character smelled G-man all the way..Definition here G-man = disinfo intelligence operative.

SOOOOO anyway FM....I too have placed many posts on HC dealing with the Geometric Geometry in all matter or spheres (sacred geometry). I too believe Gabiel is right with the crystal statements. And did she mention their morphing in frequency or wave function? Everything ha a Matrix...and is connected to "the designer" or Geometric matrix...I.E. our DNAs micro-wormholes---connect us. We're entangled alright from the getgo.
And they should fly in the face of Special Realitivity because it is faulted. As the Aether has proven--interconvertibility and polarization-theres your dielectric
-Be cool Mr. Fred
Man out of Time
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:43 pm

Fred.... I have a feeling I predate most around here!!!!

We talked about Hialeah once and I mentioned a grey thoroughbred that I was training to be a jumper after his relatively productive life on the track and with your experience in that world you were able to send me his record of wins. I was very impressed! But with his record and your ability to call that information up. His name was " Anxious Moment" and he gave me a few too!

I am really quite proud of the two of you and the exchange that just happened. Yea!!!

So.... anybody heard from Mikado. Worries me when he gets TOO quiet out there!!! Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Man out of Time » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:44 pm

Linda,

Sorry bout the G-man HC statement but it just fit the moment. I won't use it again. And tell George I meant no disrespect...I have a lot of gov/mil people for friends...I use G-man to mean disinfo artist consealing the truth or twisting it. What Mikado posted was pure trash. Buttttt anyway, I do agree that we try to learn and not fuel conflict in here.

Ahhh Linda...quick question. What do you think yourr dad meant by using the name "Bifield". Because of symbology,etc I'm wondering if he actually meant the two fields in seperate spectrum (not E/M) which are Gravity field.....and Excitation field....inversely related and yet the same spectrum. It brings things to a simple relationship..increase Excitation and you have anti-grav and vice a versa. A bi-field in this spectrum.

PS Bob Lazar had a tape? Never saw it. But don't miss the Cooper tape.....
Man out of Time
Petty Officer 1st Class

PreviousNext

Return to Go With The Flow