To Green Eyes

A special place to look back and find gems that may have been overlooked.

To Green Eyes

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:45 am

First of all I want to mention to others here on the Forum and those who happen to read this that this whole thread may make no sense to you at all. I am not attempting here to construct a conversation that will make perfect "sense" on this side ... I have reached beyond that actually. So with all of the love that I have in me at the moment I simply say .... read... understand or not.... not my problem.

Thankyou Flow for your participation in all of this, We thought of you during that Vegas trip but of course had no idea at the time that you were so desperately ill and thats why you were not answering Mikados calls to join us. I think that some of us realized that something was terribly wrong but of course you were so good that we couldn't see past your wall. Mikado was the only one of us who could not let go of the feeling... he was the only one of us that kept after the answers until he found them.
Dancing is better than marching. I keep that thought in front of me,and of course this thread is dedicated to you.

Green Eyes. I woke with a start about an hour ago. The wind is howling here as it always does when there is a change in the weather coming. I am sure that the charge in the air has shifted and you know how that affects me.

So I have some questions for you that I am going to post.

Has it been you all along? This entire effort since Paul developed an interest in this biography about my Dad. Was that you all along?

Janoshek. Are you reading this? You contacted Paul to tell him about Dad. What was it that inspired you to do that? A fleeting thought that just lodged itself there until you had to act on it?

And then afterward.... why in the world would Paul even pay attention to that inspiration? Was it because the timing was so precise? Knowing the man now its amazing that you caught him in a receptive moment but there he was! Was just the smallest nudge all that was needed? Or am I crediting you with something that you had absolutely nothing to do with?

Was your input later when Paul started veering off course with his interest in fusion? You yourself stepped up and introduced yourself to him and started this long dialogue which actually took him to the point where he had a 600 page manuscript completed, if not edited. Was that the plan... to only go that far?

And then of course....there I was. Just sitting out here watching the sun rise and set over the desert ... thinking that everything that I had put in those black trunks was going to stay in those black trucks....and when you walked up to me at Shadetrees corral my whole world split open.

And now.... its happening again and I wonder if I even have the strength for all of this. Emotionally I feel like I am someones favorite battlefield. What do you want of me NOW.

Mikado said that you would be seeing him soon. He asked if he should call me when you are there and I said NO.... that I didn't think that I could bear to hear the sound of your voice.

So.... I will wait to just see what this all means.

Maybe its just silly writing my thoughts here but in the oddest of ways I think that my words might reach you ... though I know that you have no need of the printed word in any media. I need it maybe. Throwing my thoughts out there in your direction is something I have to do.

Now I am going to press " send" and just see if this message will go or if it will simply disappear. Either way... I have done what I needed to do ...
Linda Brown
Commander

Re: To Green Eyes

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:40 am

I realized this morning while watching the news that the thing that woke me up was that same sight... but I had only seen smoke and fire, snow and a peice of red and white metal and this feeling of such great sorrow and loss. So.... perhaps this is something that is affecting you today too and if so I am so very sorry. I would guess that you knew people and lost them on that flight.

And this of course is assuming that you are who I THINK that you are. I have associates who have immediately said, when they learned of your appearance that you might be a " double".... One favorite theory is that perhaps you are just someone that another agency picked up off the street over twenty years ago, invested with memories and then sent home to effect a twenty year alibi for the real you..... I find that fantastic but have been told that it has been done and will probably be done again and it is just SOP with some of these guys. So..... if I look at the world through their eyes I should be highly suspicious of you. Were you some homeless fellow that happened to resemble their target... prepared with a full enough backround (the memories he had he would think were his) and then put him in surroundings complete with family and friends and explain whatever lapses might occur by simply blaming his history of drug burn out.

And because of all of this I understand and appreciate that Mikado is being so careful about making sure that we are kept from meeting until he has had a chance to really get to know you. He has lapses in his memory too and apparently this is something that the two of you can talk about successfully... without mentioning me too much..

But.... GreenEyes.... the imposter then is not you.... surely I will figure that. So.... if thats the case... why all of this? What is happening here that I havent/figured out yet? Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby split infinity2 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:30 pm

SPOOOOKKKYYY! Split Infinity
split infinity2
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:09 pm

You will all laugh about how the "Universe" helped me blow off some steam today. You all know I think how wound up I had become.... knowing that this chess game was going on.... that I wasn't there ( but couldn't have stood being there emotionally, Couldn't even talk to this GreenEyed stranger.) So I drove my car to the market....shopped... came out and discovered that I had been so absentminded that my keys were still in the ignition. I was locked out. I tried calling my husband who was home at the time ( about seven miles away).... his phone went to record, record, record, record. I left plaintive messages.... finally I went to the library ( logged on here and left a couple of messages.... then got the local bus schedule for my neighborhood..... walked about two miles to get to the bus transit hub.... took the bus.... which dropped me off at the market at the end of the dirt road... walked the mile to the house..... George just looked at me because he had just gotten my messages... his phone had disconnected its sim card somehow. When he jostled it back all my messages came up.....

Now thats the long story that really wouldn't be funny but when I checked my private messages I found a sweet note from Mr. Radomir advising that I should take a long walk or horseback ride, whatever I normally did to " find my center again" I believe he was fearing for my sanity actually!

But you see.... the Universe already gave me my walk. Now I am going to take a nap and then start on another chapter. As soon as Rose can I am sure she will put the edited versions up. And we move along here folks.

A bread basket with long legs. Just a side remark. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

locked out!

Postby mark moody » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:13 pm

Hide a spare key under your car
Mark
mark moody
Flight Engineer

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:11 pm

Interestingly...... and I don't know why I did this..... I typed the word "lovers" in the ttbrown forum of Pauls. Just to see what might come up and it was a little bit of a surprise.

Of course Paul locked down the Forum a long time ago so that he wouldn't have any fresh input in to it... Now that I wasn't there "manning the phones?" as his research assistant Elizabeth Helen Drake... I guess he decided that he didn't want anything more to do with the people or the subject. So nothing new has been added but the search feature still works and it brings up some interesting posts. Try this in response to " lovers"
2008 5:37 pm

just following the thought thread right now. Just happened to find this which Linda had posted in the " How Fast a Fat Pony" exchange. An example of how very valuable her quiet thoughts and encouragements have been I think.

"And am I the only one who is sensing that we have all been in some sort of strange classroom here where none of the old teaching rules apply?

Paul says for him its been like falling down a fresh and very deep rabbit hole where none of the old rules that we have developed and things that we have learned apply. Perhaps so. But all of this information has been there for us! Just waiting. Its just that we have to learn to recognize it.

This is a new style of accepting information and the only words to halfway describe it are " Intuitive Input". Information finds its way to us by leapfrogging over things that are sometimes connected in the strangest of ways and at the end its not the connection but where the connection takes us that is important. It LOOKS sometimes like coincidence but I am sure that it is not. And you can’t look for rationality in this process because it really way past that. Brainstorming . Strangely, a good word for it."

IN THE END ITS NOT THE CONNECTION BUT WHERE THE CONNECTION TAKES US.

PERHAPS THATS THE ROLE OF THIS BOOK, OF DR. BROWNS STORY, OF LINDAS PARTICIPATION TOO. MarkCMark Culpepper
The Dean

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kinja Rules
by Paul S. on Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:55 pm

Mark Culpepper wrote:
"And am I the only one who is sensing that we have all been in some sort of strange classroom here where none of the old teaching rules apply?

I think Morgan said it best, in the very first letter I received from him in the late winter of 2004:

Forget about da tings you learned in school
We use a different box of tools
And you gotta play by Kinja rules

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack BauerPaul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: PETROVOLTAICS - Electricity from Rocks
by kevin.b on Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:42 pm

Using ESP?
I would be thinking of where the song was about, kinja, norman Paperman.
British/american, submarine base.
Herman Wouk.
Kevin
fibonacci is king

All of those messages were sent two years ago folks, nearly. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Radomir » Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:54 pm

Agree with the above recommendation. They make those little magnetic key holder things, they look like a small box of mints, you can stick it inside a fender or someplace that won't be easy to dislodge...

Where is Mr. Culpepper? Anyone know how to reach him? We should invite him back.

Here's the basic problem in miniature--Mark is saying "you gotta believe this is a new way of receiving information"; Paul chimes in with a quote where Morgan is signaling a similar paradigm shift. And then Paul's sig slams the door on that with fact-based posture: "At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Radomir
Historian

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:06 pm

And thats the way it stayed in most of the communication at that forum. Its really interesting to watch. All of the forum members were trying their wings... stretching their thoughts but Paul actually never believed in anything and actually admitted it to me once... though he tried to make me look like the one that was disadvantaged. "The problem is.." he said....." I don't have any faith in anything..... and you were born with it."

And he couldn't help slamming the door on the efforts to soar. As you noted.

Thank you by the way Mr. Radomir for your expressions of concern. I will get back to you soon. Still trying to right my own ship and bail as much as possible. To me this whole thing has been like getting hit by a rogue wave. Not a malicious one.... just.... powerful. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby split infinity2 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:41 pm

OK, Who is this guy supposed to be and why all the talk about teleportation? Remote viewing, psychic connections...maybe, but DON'T get me going on TELEPORTATION!
Split Infinity
split infinity2
Commander

Postby split infinity2 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:03 pm

AHHH. Thank you Mikado. Split Infinity
split infinity2
Commander

Next

Return to Go With The Flow