To Green Eyes

A special place to look back and find gems that may have been overlooked.

Re: To Green Eyes

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:50 pm

Mikado ...I dunno.... thats what the experts say <g>

Split Infinity..... its always easier to explain things by calling it a dream. That way you don't have to come to grips with the reality of what it actually means. Dreams are just dreams. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby split infinity2 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:21 am

Mikado, Please elaborate more. Split Infinity
split infinity2
Commander

Postby split infinity2 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:04 pm

Well, I like CATS but I would not consider myself one. No, I would say I am too damn dangerous to be grouped with my furry little buddies. Split Infinity
split infinity2
Commander

Postby split infinity2 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:11 pm

Mikado, THAT I would agree with. Split Infinity
split infinity2
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:44 am

I hardly know what to say.... You boys are getting along.
Oh please
I already know that you enjoy sparing with each other.
Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby catspaw1950 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:54 pm

Dr. McCoy had a phobia about having his molecules disassembled and reassembled somewhere else.

Cat
A time just for plantin', a time just for ploughin'.
A time just for livin'. A place for to die.
'Twas so good to be young then, to be close to the earth.
Now the green leaves of summer are callin' me home.
catspaw1950
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:03 am

I imagine you would get a whole new idea of the capabilities of the human race if you had been able to visit amongst them through the ages.

I met a very nice man once, His companions called him " Bentfeather" because one of his very first assignments transporting a covert "crew" ended in a fiery crash. They all escaped, mainly because of his skill but he was distraught at seeing his planes tail folding forward into the fames. Sitting there, safe but in disbelief, he told me that JD came up and sat beside him, asking in a nonchallant way " Whats wrong?" ( even though he had just stepped out of that same plane too). Bentfeather blubbered something about this " going on his record" and that he had lost his plane... etc etc. JDs response simply was." No you didn't. We are not here."

And with that in mind. I wonder just how many things in history did not happen the way that we THINK they happened. Usually history is written by the winners anyway..... so how would you ever know what the truth of a certain situation was..

So maybe actually BEING there would be worth a certain molecular rearrangement. Just to see for yourself and not count on the history passed from human to human.

Someone asked me once where I would go and even though I am not particularly a religious person my answer was that I would have wanted to be on the Mount before Jesus arrived and began to speak. I have wondered if I could pick him out of a crowd without him being pointed out to me. Would he be .... recognizable... to me now..... the person who was responsible for changing much of the worlds history..... would I even know him?

And I think McCoy was a smart man not to trust technology. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:14 am

And Green Eyes. I have no idea if you are reading these words or not or where you are at this particular moment. Just know that I am thinking of you. I am pleased that you have the token now. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby kevin » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:42 pm

I think I have talked about when I observed another time?
I sat down on what I later realised was a very powerfull vortex point, it was on a large hillside with a stunning view for miles.
I knew there had been many megalithic sites there that had been pulled down at the end of WW11 to grow more food( supposedly)
I just sat there wishing I could watch them building them, zap, there I was watching them building them, and although I knew I was at the same same spot the view was very different.
I have no idea how long I was just transfixed watching these very happy people working the hillside.
but I came back with a thump, and to be face to face with six deer, the big one I am sure thought exactly the same as me, Where the hell did you come from.
They sure can move.
it took Me a while to puzzle out what had occured, and though my vehicle was there on tickover as such, the real me had gone for a wander.
I must have been down wind scent wise, but perhaps the deer are using field detection more than anything else?
Anyway it was brilliant watching them using water flows to wash out the flint and seperate the limestone from top soil.
i also did something similer one night looking at a camera feed into callanish megalithic site, I just wished I could be there , and I was, it so shocked me that I popped straight back to see people posting about someone suddenly appearing then vanishing.
I steer clear of this as I don't know what I am doing.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Radomir » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:08 pm

Right! No materializing inside of a hill or something, ok?
Radomir
Historian

PreviousNext

Return to Go With The Flow