Northrop B-2 basd on EBE Tech???

A special place to look back and find gems that may have been overlooked.

Re: Northrop B-2 basd on EBE Tech???

Postby Chris Knight » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:20 pm

Linda,

And Andrew, I don't mean to totally freak you out.... but I had seen that logo before. Read the last chapter called Leesburg... Montressor... that Rose just put up on "The Good-Bye Man" blog. Three Adamski saucers landing in the field. Ask Chip Williams about the logo too. Linda

Not freaked out, but I don't think I knew that :)
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby Man out of Time » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:01 pm

Hi Chris,

I don't recall Mikado's invite....but I wasn't always tuned in over there (HC). I've been validated already by a far more important DOD/AF scientist than Mikado's south end(sorry old man). He worked with Von Neumann,Col Corso, and many others. So while it might be interesting to see what the troll is up to...I don't need validation.

On the rehashed movies....believe it or not I am not now nor have I ever been a sci-fi fan. And although I pay more attention to those movies now(since learning they are trying to steer our thoughts, hence our reality) and I believe I know who's behind it....I really now have more interest in advanced science theory...and have learned from well connected friends about the factual portion of this field. To repeat--advanced science is soooooo much stranger than fiction could ever be. AND since we create our own reality through our thought, the two are one.
- Man out of Time
Man out of Time
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:14 pm

MOOT, You said "And although I pay more attention to those movies now(since learning they are trying to steer our thoughts, hence our reality) and I believe I know who's behind it....I really now have more interest in advanced science theory...and have learned from well connected friends about the factual portion of this field. To repeat--advanced science is soooooo much stranger than fiction could ever be. AND since we create our own reality through our thought, the two are one.

OK, you have my attention there. Since I share this particular thought and actually could say exactly the same thing.... wouldn't it be strange if we were referring to the same individual.
Can you give more of a description of the person that you mean here?

I suggest that you and Mikado just go to your mutually neutral corners!

And besides.... I thought that it was Cville Don that was invited to the experiments... and turned it down for reasons of his own.... or are you one and the same? I don't care one way or the other. Just an interesting observation. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Man out of Time » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:57 pm

Hi Linda,

No, its not just one individual....but a battlefield of Neg EBEs with their agents(secret societies I.E. Illuminati who do finance certain films)....and the Positive EBEs and their agents (future humans, Green Eyes). Just theory...

Linda please don't ever call me Cville Don...I'd rather be called the south end of a northbound Jackass.
Man out of Time
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby Chris Knight » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:18 pm

MOOT,

I apologize for confusing you with Cville Don - my fault for not paying better attention to the HC.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby Man out of Time » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:35 pm

NP Chris,

Did you have a handle on HC?? Or did I know you?
Man out of Time
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby Man out of Time » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:45 pm

Hey Chris,

That Qualight insignia is interesting...and your explaination of its origin. The unified field? All affected by Excitation field gravity reduced,diamagnetics in all mass reduced which grav acts on, and the manipulated electrons allowing these transitions to occur lose current or charge as these electrons are accelerated away from their neucli..just babbling... -Man
Man out of Time
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby Chris Knight » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:34 am

MOOT,

No, I wasn't interacting, but I was trying to follow the Townsend Brown thread even though it was moving so quickly. The second thread.

I haven't been over there since they changed the forum program, but I hear it's not so great now.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby Man out of Time » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:30 am

Chris,

Yes, I've heard the same. Wonder if fDonnie is still steering people ala saganista techniques. Funny stuff....
Man out of Time
Petty Officer 1st Class

Previous

Return to Go With The Flow