Northrop B-2 basd on EBE Tech???

A special place to look back and find gems that may have been overlooked.

Northrop B-2 basd on EBE Tech???

Postby Man out of Time » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:27 pm

Well Kids,

YES! When the Northrop engineers made secret trips to the backroom at the Smithsonian, it wasn't to see the Wright Flyer. Nor was it to see 1940's German conventional prop aircraft. Let's start at the beginning in 1936 when Hitler cut a deal with the Pleiadian-Andros (our realitives) whom President Roosevelt had turned down a few years earlier (we signed the Greada Treaty a fw years earlier with their enemies the Orion Confed-Greys-Reptoids in a naive mistake).
Well so the Gestopo picked up an intentionally crashed Disc in the Bavarian Alps, loaded with Rocket, Jet, Saucer Tech papers and devices. Gettting the picture? It was taken to Peenamunda and other secret locations to begin the monumental task of reverse-engineering this gold mine of tech in a non-computer age. V-2 tech, engines ,nav jet craft design, saucerprograms "Vril" and "Hannebu" all eventually began coming out of this EBE tech infusion. Wonder Weapons. But, lets get to the Horton 229 jet powered flying wing(almost parabolic shape). Two built, one flew unstabily in 1945(no computers). The one surviving example ended up in the backroom at the Smithsonian. It had NO tail or Vertical stabilizer. Gee I wonder why our guys building the first B-2 in a long line of triangles andparabolic craft (TAVs) Aurora, TR-3B, Northrop Quantum Teleportation Disc(isoceles Triangle utilizing partial, then full excitation fieldcapabilities were there verifying the original borrowed EBE designs.
Now this is where some uninformed guy like Mikado tells me...that was on an episode of Star Trek..ha,ha. Except for one small fact...aside from untainted facts, logic, patterns, common sense, and THINKING...my friend Hans verified most of what I just told you. Hans Von Ohein, Paperclip scientist, Head of Jet Propulsion for Nazi Germany, supervising the Horton 229, and in later years a consultant at KSC until his death a few yrs ago.
Star Trek...AHHH NO...BUT WAIT. Mikado's world of fantasy does have some merit.
We need to find out who or what beamd these ideas into Gene Roddenberrys sub-conscious because there are too many fantastic coincidences to be discounted. Lets digress for a moment and turn Mikados joke into reality.

The TV show our reality

Enterprise powered by Matter/animatter - Orion craft at area 51 powered by...yes Annilhilation reactor of matter/antimatter reactor

Transporter room - - Montauk Jump room/ AF Northrop Teleportation craft

-You getting excited yet Mikado??

Warp drive - - - Excitation Fields (FTL Travel) A.K.A Wormhole or Torus

Sub-space communications - - Telepathy, or in Excit fld in FTL Coms on EBE craft and now
our TAV

-Excited yet MIKADO???

We can do this writers sub-conscious mind showing past,present,and future events all day. Its in quantum entanglement from the Geometric Matrix or EBEs. BUT lets stick to the post facts on the Horton 229-B-2 connection. More help from friendly EBEs(reverse engineering) Uh Huh
Drawing any entangled conclusions here yet?. -Man out of Time

PS Since you like sci-fi, The one that should scare you Mikado is the "Twilight Zone" episode...."How to serve Humans a book as they are boarding a saucer...its a cookbook (Our Orion Pals) But what do I know???
Man out of Time
Petty Officer 1st Class

Re: Northrop B-2 basd on EBE Tech???

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:10 pm

Its all an interesting roll of material strung together. A piece here, a piece there....and I am happy that it occupies your time Man out of Time.

As for Mikado getting excited..... whats a good and appropriate cooking reference? He has other fish to fry and I am aftaid that your tidbits of information are small fry compared to the whale that just walked into his shop a few weeks ago.

So enjoy yourself but don't expect too much attention from Mikados camp. He is having way too much fun I think. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby split infinity2 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:49 pm

Mikado, I hope GREEN EYES is a woman or at LEAST a very attractive person because you're starting to worry me. :lol: Split Infinity
split infinity2
Commander

Postby split infinity2 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:14 pm

Red hair and green eyes in a woman ALWAYS spells disaster in my experience. You can't decide whether or not the long embrace and deep kiss should continue to increase pressure to neck and spine fracture and oral vapor lock......whoa.....had to shake myself out of it there for a second.
If a man disaster of another sort. You don't know whether to slap him on the back for being such a good friend or hit him over the head with a pint of Guinness for getting you into so much trouble. Split Infinity
split infinity2
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:28 pm

MOOT,

I apologize if this is rehashing old news - I didn't follow the HC forums as closely as I should have, I suppose.

For my edification, if you don't mind...you really seem to be into all of this leading edge technology, but I do remember that Mikado gave you an opportunity in the HC forum to drive up and see what he was working on.

It seems like a given that you would be up there as soon as your schedule permitted.

What happened there - why didn't you take that step that would have certainly have helped validate your position ?

All this talk about EBE technology is lots of fun - hey, I followed it for many years until I realized that it was the same stories being repackaged for revolving audiences, but really, why just talk when you could have seen someone actually working on something solid and real ?
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby split infinity2 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:34 pm

Chris, How did you come up with the cool name for the asbestos company? Split Infinity
split infinity2
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:22 am

Split,

I've forgotten a bit of the history, but basically it comes from Townsend's journals - in a section, he coined the term "Quasi-Light," a reference to gravitational waves in the light frequency range (with the assumption that all gravitational effects have a corresponding electromagnetic effect).

The Qualight logo (aside from being the big obvious "Q") is the representation of an electro (the sine wave) magnetic (the arrow) interaction and the resulting gravitational waves spreading from the point of intersection. The logo idea was origionally designed from a simple drawing Linda and I found in Townsend's notes.
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:32 am

And Andrew, I don't mean to totally freak you out.... but I had seen that logo before. Read the last chapter called Leesburg... Montressor... that Rose just put up on "The Good-Bye Man" blog. Three Adamski saucers landing in the field. Ask Chip Williams about the logo too. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Rose » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:20 pm

Thanks, Linda. I had wondered if you remembered what was ON that round patch!

rose
Honk if You Know Townsend
http://jansrose.blogspot.com/
Rose
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:38 pm

Rose.

Implications. What a wonderful word. And also the reason that I may know alot of things that I don't mention.... because I am hoping that someone will broach that subject before I have to... its the Implications you know. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Next

Return to Go With The Flow