So Lets Talk about Bob Lazar

A special place to look back and find gems that may have been overlooked.

Re: So Lets Talk about Bob Lazar

Postby Hut Master » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:39 pm

Mr. MooT,
It would appear that you have enjoyed the freedom of The History Channel without serious challenges to the statements you make. Kudos to you there, however here at The Quonset Hut, you will be challenged by those who have careers in physical science and in military intelligence. Obviously, being held to oaths of secrecy and non-disclosure, they will not validate or refute your claims in a public forum, at least not directly.

Regardless of how you may react to a bit of ego bruising by our Esteemed Troll Under the Bridge a.k.a. Mr. Mikado, his challenges to the veracity of your posts were never made with the intent to attack you personally, yet you seem to feel it necessary to attack him (G-man - spin something or other?) as someone that is purposefully misinforming you and us about what you insist is "the real deal" as in Bob Lazar and John Lear.

I do know someone that flew with him (Lear) for Air America for many years, and like Mr. Lear, this gentleman also had quite a few interesting experiences to relate to his son. That gentleman offered a first person report which included the rarely sober antics of Mr. John Lear, son of William and who was intimately familiar to Ms. Brown through the plethora of records in her possession and through the many people that knew of and worked with her father over the decades. William Lear's credentials would then be beyond reproach. The same cannot be said about his son I fear, as John seems to feel he is always shaded by his father's tall shadow.

Like Ms. Brown, I too am entertained by the dialog that has begun between you and Mr. FM about Hialeah and horses. I am not entertained by reading post after post about Bob Lazar, John Lear, William Moore, etc. I find listening to Alex Jones more appealing, as he at least offers original banter which is at least current and may be easily verifiable just be listening to the news or reading a newspaper.

What you have been offering is the texts of books and web sites that most of us have visited over the past decade or so, and have been discussing since Paul Schatzkin opened the forums at his site to support his attempted biography of T. Townsend Brown. And as was mentioned by Mr. Knight, we took quite a bit of brow beating from one Mr. Richard Hull, who claims that he has been working with fusor technology for 20+ years and he cannot get behind the idea that Dr. Brown's science would be useful in such pursuits. He is wrong of course, but the reasons for it are not the subject here.

Bob Lazar is the subject of this thread and although I do know about that telephone directory with an extension with his name, it and of itself does not prove any of his claims. When you first brought up the subject of Lazar, i was in a sense, waiting for the other shoe to drop, which would be the mention of the 3 "gravity amplifiers" and their configuration and application to both terrestrial and extraterrestrial travel. And Ms. Brown, the three "pods" of the Adamski "Scout Ship" are not the same as what Bob Lazar described.

Regarding that "wobble" Lazar mentioned, Dr. Brown told his daughter the wobbly ones are "ours" and since I will take his word over Lazar's any day of the week, that leaves Mr. Lazar's claims standing without support. So, unless you have something new to add that was not regurgitated from Art Bell, Corso's book Beyond Roswell, or what has been and is available online, I am certain that you will continue to be challenged by Mr. Mikado and others here.
The Hut Master
"One of the penalties of not participating in politics is that you will be governed by your inferiors."
Plato
Hut Master
Site Admin

Postby Man out of Time » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:30 pm

Master,

Yes...I do agree with most of what you say on Lazar or atleast his personality. His science...that is another classified matter..which I didn't bringg up here.

I never in my life...ever listened to the Art Bell Show...ever. As far as Col Corso(a late whistleblower ) goes...I never read "The Day after Roswell...BUT my friend was asigned to him in diseminating transisors to our allies in the kate 50's. So, where do we stand? I simply THINK AFTER OBTAINING untainted facts (usually older ones, and from eye witness participants. I see you point on the people in here unable to speak due to security...I must try hard to keep that at the forefront. This is not the HC so I'll holster my colt....
Man out of Time
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby Man out of Time » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:40 pm

Mikado,

Yes the CO2 lasers were reverse-engineered in the mid-sixties...AND had problems with the CO2 degrading and effecting the laser light...my friends father got the patent for catalyzing the CO2 in 1971 and miniturizing the equipment..Anything wrong there? I did not say what I described was the enitre pocess. The laser was no longer a benchtest device once all the valves and other equipment were not needed to replenish the CO2 which had been turning to carbon monoxide and oxygen. His patent oddly enough was from Canada. Shhhhh AND this catalytic process was given by the gov to the auto industry around that time...turning the carbon monoxide from auto exhausts to CO2 basically. ANYWAY...geez why so touchy on this subject? -Man
Man out of Time
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:32 pm

Don't Mind Mikado these days Moot. He has been a little mentally " shaken, not stirred" but someone who knows how to do that extremely well. Once you are better up to speed with the story here I am sure that you will appreciate the fact that he is playing chess with the same man who supplied much of Pauls information to him regarding Sads work.... a man Paul named ... Morgan.

I would have my mind elsewhere too! Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:35 pm

Moot,

With all respect.... this is a little odd to me...
"Yes...I do agree with most of what you say on Lazar or atleast his personality. His science...that is another classified matter..which I didn't bringg up here.

If we are not talking about his credibility here.....or have talked about it and now suddenly find ourselves having to make apologies for his actions..... and of course we can not talk about anything that he may have been involved in that was classified..... WHAT THEN do we have left to say about the man???? Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:59 pm

I just found this thread again and found it kind of interesting considering that word has recently reached me that ..... Matt Damon.... is considering a role as Bob Lazar in a movie about his life.
HUH? Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:08 pm

Oh, no. Please not that...
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:17 pm

Well, he could sorta look like him! And I wonder really WHO is behind that movement knowing the neighborhood connections between Damon, Affleck and Green Light Productions or a certain Irishman.

But WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY! Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Rose » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:59 pm

You were distracted at the time, I think, but this is old news and maybe not even current any more:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=229&start=0&hilit=Bob+Lazar

rose
Honk if You Know Townsend
http://jansrose.blogspot.com/
Rose
Commander

Postby wdavidb » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:07 am

A movie about Lazar? With Matt Damon playing Lazar?

This smells like misinformation big time. Where Lazar fell off the tracks was including mysterious element 115 and making it nuclear.

I suppose he figured it had to have a fuel and that it should at least be something exotic...so element 115 was introduced as the fuel.

But that was not enough, they had to insert a working agreement between ET and the US government...talk about spinning a yarn.

And of course they were given not one but a whole squad of saucers to learn from....get out of here, you're dreaming.

Yet he doesn't know what they got in exchange, as if we might have something they need or would want.

Typical Hollywood style propaganda...over the top.

And at the same time the likes of Bruce Cathie can't get his movie made because no one in Hollywood will dare endorse it, despite all the pre-production work having been completed.

The story is so contradictory it boggles the mind...nuclear saucers indeed.
wdavidb
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PreviousNext

Return to Go With The Flow