So Lets Talk about Bob Lazar

A special place to look back and find gems that may have been overlooked.

Re: So Lets Talk about Bob Lazar

Postby wdavidb » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:24 am

Rose wrote:You were distracted at the time, I think, but this is old news and maybe not even current any more:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=229&start=0&hilit=Bob+Lazar

rose

Good grief, it really does sound like they want it to be us against them or them against us, as long as it doesn't get friendly.

How on earth could they make a hit movie about benevolent ETs...there would be no violence, no sex, no absurd chases and certainly no explosions.

And last but not least, no reason to be afraid.
wdavidb
Petty Officer 2nd Class

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:35 pm

All good points.

I have been under the impression for a very long time there were agendas at work that would try their hardest to keep the fear at a high level with the human population. Because if people are afraid they have the tendency to go toward what they figure is " protection" and in our lives .... that usually means the armed forces.... because thats why we actually are supposed to be supporting armed troops right? They are meant to secure our lives and our borders.

But in the fifties it became fairly apparent that what was being seen by hundreds of thousands of people did not play by the militarys rule... didn't get agressive... but certainly were not phased by our attempts to track and observe. Soon the order went out. " Don't shoot"

I have often wondered about that order.

Did our Air Force figure that an unidentified flying object over our airspace was not worth shooting at? Or that it was useless to attack anyway? Its unidentified remember. Were they so worried about retaliation? Sort of like hiding from the burglar in your home.... maybe a smart move, he could be armed and a killer.

How long would that last in todays world?.... (when a passenger jet who goes off course could very well get shot down for not identifying itself and returning to the proper air corridor.) Times have changed.

Strangely... other than the ufo that hovered over Chicago for awhile I haven't heard of any "jet scrambles" have you? Course I am not paying as much attention as maybe I should be to MUFON reports and all of that. Perhaps there have been many.

So after years and years and years of not responding as if " flying saucers are a threat.*... what would move the attitude into a " Its them against us"?

An incident? What kind? When? and here is the best question.... and orchestrated by whom? Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby TheTraveler » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:50 pm

Um Linda,

Actually the sitings and chases still happen on a very regular if not accelerating bases; just not as much here and surely not as well (if at all) reported on. In fact sitings and reactions by the militaries of other countries have not only become more frequent, but the quality of the pictures and the number of people reporting on the sitings of specific incidents an grown significantly over the last several years.

About the only thing that has remained constant is the refusal of the US government to acknowlegde or on any level do anything but continue to dismiss what is evident to almost everyone else in the world!
The Traveler
------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted. And not everything that can be counted, counts"
TheTraveler
Chief Petty Officer

Postby catspaw1950 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:55 pm

Keeping levels of fear high, kept nuclear weapons facilities in operation and a lot of people employed for a long time. With the Cold war over, the governments have had to come up with new things to keep people in line. 9/11 certainly provided fuel for that particular fire. People in power want to stay in power. Some of them do that by outright dictatorship. Some do it by convincing us that they know what's best for us.

Cat
A time just for plantin', a time just for ploughin'.
A time just for livin'. A place for to die.
'Twas so good to be young then, to be close to the earth.
Now the green leaves of summer are callin' me home.
catspaw1950
Commander

Previous

Return to Go With The Flow