Reflections on Biscayne Bay

A special place to look back and find gems that may have been overlooked.

Reflections on Biscayne Bay

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:17 am

The message below is drawn from the old ttbrown,com forum. Note the date. Paul had just posted a chapter of his book called " Reflections on Biscayne Bay" Its quite an interesting thread. I'll try later to leave you the link. People really responded favorably to the content of the chapter.... Where he first mentions time travel.

by Paul S. on Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:25 pm

Yeah, I kinda a thought that a "first hand account" would dispel any doubt about the veracity of the stories being told. I felt like a bit of a cop out, just re-writing somebody else's words instead of embellishing with my own but... sometimes, the most important thing a writer can do is just get out of the way.
--PS

And with that introduction I want to talk about the Chapter that Paul has included in The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown,
It was called Reflections on Biscayne Bay and it was told to him nearly word for word by the character that he called Morgan,

That same character has presented himself in our pages... first on our forum as ... JD Barrett.... and now in our current time frame and face to face as someone Mikado and I have come to name " Greeneyes"

I want to discuss the words in Pauls Chapter, hoping someday Greeneyes will remember his interaction with Paul and feel free enough maybe to comment on what he said here. Because the chapter actually I think was one of Pauls best. Ironic huh? When the best thing that the writer can do is get out of the way of the story telling itself.

Soon as I can find my working copy of that Chapter I will be back with direct quotes. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Re: Reflections on Biscayne Bay

Postby FM No Static At All » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:06 pm

I found that the best parts of that book were those that were quoted directly from your journals and these direct communications between Paul and Morgan. What I also found most distasteful, was the constant whining about dead ends and puzzles.

Since January (12?) 2009, and up to the present, it was always my feelings that you were writing the story and Paul was just transcribing for you. Even using the term "ghost writer" would give him too much credit. SO for me at least, what is transpiring now is the results of the influences of Nassua, and specifically the plans of one Mr. J. D. Barrett, a.k.a. Morgan, Norman Paperman, and now Green Eyes. It also occurred to me that all of this is not the work of Morgan alone, but that he is carrying forth the plans and wishes of your Daddy!
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Fix America - The Patriot Way!
Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
-Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)
FM No Static At All
Commander

Location: Ending the reign of terror called the Federal Reserve System

Re: Reflections on Biscayne Bay

Postby Radomir » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:10 am

You know I never really caught this part about his having run away for two years:
"“My mother was not speaking to me, but Dad kept trying to put out the life lines. ‘Come
home son,’ he’d say. Funny how I remember that. Anyway, when I met Linda I had just
come back into that strange fold, after running away and being gone for about two years. "

“I’ve often thought that if I had the power to alter the past, the one thing I would do is go
back and save my sister. But then I realize that her death was the thing that started me on
the road to being who I am. Without that, I would probably be tending business on the
Main Line...”

A concrete company, maybe?

Linda I don't want to preempt whatever it is you wanted to draw out about the chapter, certainly I spent most of my attention each time I have read it on the last several paragraphs.

It ends with this: "there is no going home again.” Perhaps. Perhaps must not for a long, long time.
Radomir
Historian

Return to Go With The Flow