Advice from Mr. Twigsnapper

A special place to look back and find gems that may have been overlooked.

Re: Advice from Mr. Twigsnapper

Postby Man out of Time » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:24 pm

Linda,

Your last paragraph was well said. Home defense is my primary reason supporting this issue. From evil doers, burglars, or ANY other threat in the physical world...no matter where it comes from. If it arises against the will of the people as it did in 1776...you better be ready. You really can never let your guard down...and a gun is a tool...nothing more...for security of loved ones. -Man
Man out of Time
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby PeeTee » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:03 pm

http://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=315&p=1879
This Thread needs to be brought forth (if not copied) and reposted here.
PeeTee
The Trickfox

Postby PeeTee » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:13 pm

PeeTee wrote:http://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=315&p=1879
This Thread needs to be brought forth (if not copied) and reposted here.

Please pay particular attention to the signature line in my posts of the year 2006 (5 years ago)

Trickfox le Peetee
PeeTee
The Trickfox

Postby Linda Brown » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:34 pm

What are you pointing out here PeeTee? That you have the ability to revise history? Have to do a little more I am afraid to impress me! <g> Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby PeeTee » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:59 pm

Linda Brown wrote:What are you pointing out here PeeTee? That you have the ability to revise history? Have to do a little more I am afraid to impress me! <g> Linda

All I'm pointing out is that people who read these posts for the very first time may be unaware that things have changed and are able to follow through anyhow to the Hut.

This is how Gman found us.

ON the internet, -"What you read NOW" has several time perspectives, but when you find a subject discussed 5 years in the past that "now becomes relative" , then it needs to be seperated and going over again. As it is now, you start to wonder how and why is the parallel universe forum locked-up in the first place. apparently we can still fool around in that forum and so linking the two by subject matter was essential to re-direct those who want to follow-thru to the hut.

I'm a long long way from being able to impress anyone right now. Things are still bubbling to the surface and I'm being patient.

Raymond
Aka
Peetee Le Trickfox.
PeeTee
The Trickfox

Previous

Return to Go With The Flow