Linda's Falsehoods

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

And yet another story from Münchhausen.

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:27 am

Münchhausen wrote: TopRe: Regarding the HUT
by Linda Brown » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:28 pm
According to Mikados post on the shack Linda Brown
"You are an arrogant, self-centered, egotistical narcissist.....and you make me laugh and you brighten my day with what you come up with..."

Tisk, tisk Such name calling. vie ... 3&start=60

And I wonder. If he had posted that on any other Forum anywhere else he would have been thrown off ... for " flaming" or whatever they call that... but you see... he owns the Quonset Hut.... He can do anything he wants to....

And the posts you make are any different? How about the threats you made in an email? Do you really want me or anyone else to believe that George is that gutless? ... No Linda, it was all you. It always was. Actually, those are not names that I called you, they are descriptive terms. Names would be akin to the "spoonerism" that GMan used. As to being thrown off, well, what about all the "wonderful things" that you post over on the Nickel? Oh yeah, you claim to own that too but we all know that it is owned by someone else....Beale in Oregon. Found someone else to hide behind I see.

Münchhausen wrote:
Including showing his true self. I guess the " good " in THIS Mikado has really been pushed into a corner these days. Too bad. As I have said before.... I really thought that the OTHER Mikado was special. Not much left of that guy these days.

What you see is what I have always been. Tell the truth, which I believed was coming from you, and you have a friend that would take a bullet for you.....continually lie and tell stories when evidence shows something else and you see the negative side of my morality. I dislike bald face liars, which you did in McDonald's, at least partially....the truth hidden as a lie and a lie to hide truth. You are very good at that. A bit of advice, don't let anyone get too close to you again for they will see it as well for that beast will surely rear it's ugly head.

Münchhausen wrote:
So nice to see that he has actually read Paul Schatzkins work.... My... the expert that Mikado is.....but somehow he missed the point that the " Project" with the French did not end in 1956 but continued well into 1957. So no matter what was written before their view is incomplete and his is nonexistant. Obviously he has not bothered to read the " Good-Bye Man" either.

You, again, use sarcasm to hide behind. Of course I read "Defying Gravity" as well as all the other members who participated in that forum. That does not make an expert of anyone who did so, it only makes them informed....silly little petulant child that you are. Are you showing everyone how you got Daddy to get you a horse? As to reading the "Good Bye Man" well, you never offered me a copy for when you did, you were in your attack mode, as you still are. It doesn't matter, I really don't wish to re-read all the characters that I have met and see the difference from the reality to your written reality.

Münchhausen wrote: Raymond.... you said "Of course you don't read or understand French so you haven't seen or understood what went on in France in 1955 to 1957". and this statement Raymond was absolutely correct. Why does Mikado think that he has any bearing of authority over what you have been studying for so long.... Who is he anyway?

His arrogance in this case is off base and he still owes you an apology Raymond

He will get no apology. He said that he was "in France" and clearly according to the writer of the biography of YOUR Father, he was not. If an error occurred then blame it on the Brown archives for giving false information. I gave my source of information as to WHY I said what I did. Let Raymond present the original French along with the translation if it is different from what Paul wrote in the "official" biography. And as proof that you twist things to your convention, just how does my pointing out a discrepancy from "published" facts to Raymond's post exhibit any authority over him? It doesn't and intelligent individuals will see it but then, it doesn't appear that there are too many posting at the Nickel.

Münchhausen wrote:
Of course Raymond. He says that he does not come here....so I guess that we will just have to guess how he managed to know that we are calling the Hut..... The Shack..... now. And waiting for him to be a gentleman enough to issue some apologies is just not going to happen, pretty obviously.

Its enough that we know what the reality of things is here.
Linda

As I mentioned before. Some person, actually there have been two, send me emails from time to time with posts that are made at the Nickel. Are they stoking the fires to see this continue or are they looking at a sense of fair play?..or perhaps somewhere in between? They have even sent me posts that are behind the wall you have and I noticed something from them. ALL of your digs are in the open forum and NONE are behind the wall. What does that say?....

As to being a gentleman, well, I will not apologize for something I haven't done.

Oh, and as to any apologies...where are the ones you owe my parents, at the very least? Where is the one you owe me for all the misinformation? Hell, you won't even admit that it was you pretending to be George...."Shack of site" I see.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Speaking of Masks

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:04 pm

I do so enjoy coming home and checking my email.

All the quotes, when combined are the entire post that Linda made. I will not selectively edit, as she does, to mislead the reader. And one item, all my posts are rebuttals to Linda's, well, at least 90% of them are.

Linda Münchhausen wrote:
Re: Uncovering masks

by Linda Brown » Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:53 pm

Here is something for all of us to ponder....especially those of us who were involved particularly.

Remember what we once dubbed the " first Alexis Meeting" The " guest list" has been pretty much revealed already. It was just to be a social meeting where all of us could meet face to face.... Mikado and Kim....and Raymond, bless his hide.... took the real stress of flying all of the way from Montreal....Andrew and I came up to Las Vegas from our various homes in Southern California. We spent the next few days talking about.... possibilities..... and I sat on the floor watching the way that people interacted with each other.

And Raymond was perhaps the most upset by realizing that the entire group was not going to " go black" that in fact our whole thrust was going to be to stay in the world of disclosure and openness...Andrew brought along a mock up prototype....he asked for a non disclosure agreement to be signed.... Mikado balked...but finally signed......( Paul had finished his manuscript at the time or was close to it....and I think maybe he was a little miffed that he was not invited to this meeting... but someone had told me...." These are subtle shadows operating here now.... no need to invite the sun." Who set up that meeting? Mr. Twigsnapper.

And Linda changes the story again. I did not "balk" at signing Andrew's joke of an NDA, it was Raymond. I signed the NDA before Raymond. Raymond questioned the "need" for an NDA in that he felt Andrew was showing a lack of trust and Raymond took it as a sign of distrust and a bad stepping on off point. I was the one that convinced him to sign as it was a poorly drafted document. ( Andrew playing attorney is how it appeared and if not, I wouldn't hire the attorney who drafted it)

As to "twigsnapper" setting up that meeting, well, yes, it was twigsnapper who set up the meeting. You talk of uncovering masks, well, it only took 3 years to find out who that really was....right Linda? It may take awhile but masks do fall off and a person needs to be in the right place at the right time to see when it falls off. As to a "mock up prototype"...which is it? A "mock up" or a "prototype"? Why don't you report how Andrew was asked questions about it that he COULDN'T ANSWER! He didn't know any parameters what so ever, a very poor engineer indeed, he couldn't answer a few simple questions that Raymond posed to him. And before you say anything remember, the NDA's were signed.

Linda Münchhausen wrote:
Another meeting was held in Pa just a month or so before Paul " threw in the towel" and quit....Paul now was invited to meet with Mikado and his engineer.... they were to " show him something".... I am not sure what exactly happened during that meeting...and I am not sure what it was actually about. Though I was supplied with a copy of the recordings that Mikado made.... strangely one whole tape was withheld from me.
Who actually set up that meeting? Mr. Twigsnapper

And finally, Linda is telling the truth, in a manner of speaking. The question that no one asks regards the identity of twigsnapper or in other words, who is really behind the mask? Care to fess up Linda? Now for some corrections. I DID NOT make any recordings. Paul asked if he could record the meeting and Verne and I agreed. After Paul dropped out he returned some items to me and asked if I wanted the SD of the meeting and I said yes and thanked him. I DID NOT make the CD's. You received an entire set of CD's and you know the problem was that for some reason one of them DID NOT record properly. In fact, you talked to Verne about it because he is the one that made them. Again, you tell a story and report a truth that is seasoned with lies. And stop calling them "tapes", you were given CD's and the problem was the formatting so that you could listen to them in your car CD player. Did you ever try to see if it would play in your computer?

Linda Münchhausen wrote:
Alot of stuff going on here..... just to see how various people would react. Or to supply them with the opportunity to take one road or the other. No one has been forced into anything... but I think both Paul and now Mikado have been put into situations where their very weaknesses have been encouraged to surface. For Paul it was his basic inability to accept that there was indeed a " shifted dimension" happening around him... he could not mentally encompass it.

For Mikado.... I am not sure what the flaw in his character has been. He likes control and has been angered in the past and that anger is just on the surface. Its not pretty.

"shifted dimension"s? How about shifted perspectives and personalities all encompassed within one individual? Some call it multiple personality disorder. As to my flaw, as Dave put it, I am a dinosaur in that I believe in truth and honesty and when I am treated the way you have treated me than yes, you will see the anger but not in the manner you are attempting to sell to people. As to control, yes, you are correct. I do take control of my life as did a few other individuals and so should some others. Why haven't those long time posters joined you at the "Nickel"? Perhaps they too have taken control and simply took control of their own lives just as Radomir and Pladuim have done just to name a few.

Linda Münchhausen wrote:
I was wrong in seeing " two Mikados". he still is the one that he presents today.... then he was that same Mikado earlier when he was presenting himself as my " little brother."

And I was as sincere as I could be. Showing you love and trust is an alien concept to you. I trusted you ENORMOUSLY. You should have told me the truth Linda. Either you were ashamed, embarrased or you wanted some manner of control or something else but in any event, you lied to me and you never told me the truth and you were given ample opportunites. YOU killed that relationship, not I. What you did was no different than to take a gun and put a bullet to the relationship. Don't blame me but then I would wager that is what you have done your entire life...you were never wrong and you always shift the blame. I actually feel pity for you.

Linda Münchhausen wrote:Suddenly he was given an opportunity to deal with an entity that might be described as the " dear in the forest".... and how has he treated that situation? I would never have thought that possible of him....

I still am dealing with the "deer in the forest" ( Freudian slip?..."dear") and have never lost touch, perhaps you should listen a little better to what it says such as ....truth...honesty....comraderie....honor...duty.....compassion....you proclaim it's existence so much yet you don't listen to it.

Linda Münchhausen wrote:Paul and Mikado have not been the only one tested here. I was thrown information and opportunities too. I am not sure how I have done.... I haven't snapped and walked away.... I haven't turned to a nastier side... still not sure that I have done what might have been expected of me. But I do see things very differently now than I did before. And I realize how very many mistakes I have made and how vunerable I have been. Its a changing process I suppose. Linda

Yes, you have made mistakes and I hope you have learned from them but for starters you could begin by telling an accurate story for once and not twist it into a means to fortify your agenda. Just tell it as it happened, truthfully and let the reader decide.

I am sure there will be a response and I will get an email, pity really, Linda would rather hide somewhere else than post where I am at. I believe that to be a coward. And before you say that I am hiding by not joining over there then just remember all your posts and others in regard to my joining and how I would be censored by having my posts screened first. None of your posts have been deleted here unless they were redundant or were an attempt to advertise another site...and you know it.

Mikado, at the Shack.
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

The Good-Bye Girl.....the next book from Linda

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:20 pm

And her is another one I received:

Linda Von Munchausen wrote:Re: Regarding the HUT
by Linda Brown » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:51 am
Steady GMan. He is not worth the effort. I needed to get him pissed enough at me to show what his true character was and I believe he has done that as well as anyone could possibly expect.

I am through the door..... you want to close it behind both of us?

You never had me pissed except when your disclosure of personal information affected my parents and then you never apologized for that. You are scum in my book for you care about no one and do not accept responsibility for your actions...just as your classmates said...it was always someone else's fault...you thought yourself to be perfect. I suppose your crap smells like roses.

In any even, it is about time you left along with GBoy...oh, I also received an email that he/she posted...I liked it, I found it very creative but I do recall her/him chastising about name calling in a previous post somewhere....what does all your posts say where you not only make names but you stick your nose into situations that you were never involved in and you didn't know the facts. Suppose all you Brits are that way, just look at hobbididance.

I have kept the post where Linda says she is through:

Linda Von Munchausen wrote:Re: What Mikado said
by Linda Brown » Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:03 am
And as far as I am concerned.... thats the last post naming Mikado here on this Forum. Someone else may mention him if you wish but I am chosing to use my energies elsewhere. Linda

...and why would I keep this? To prove that she can't shut up and she will start up again.

Pissed off? No Linda but I do get pissed off, I am just saying it as it is. And one more item, as to the law and the comment posted over on the Nickel, well, what I posted is nothing more than the intent and information regarding it. In fact, hobididance kept asking me to post all I knew. I didn't and haven't and won't for why would I telegraph my evidence? Apparently, no one reads anything and would just like to comment about a subject they know nothing about.

I will be making a post in regard to you Linda...one more time. I say this because it will not be a rebuttal but an opinion based upon empirical observation of being involved and by facts derived.

Give my best to all the characters in your head.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Re: Linda's Falsehoods

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:25 am

And look what I found in my email this morning:

Lind von wrote:Re: Revealing Communications
by Linda Brown » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:40 pm
Thank you Cat for your attempt at communicating over at the Hut. Mikado hasn't figured out yet, that nobody has any real interest in what he has to say. Who would subject themselves to that kind of constant belittling banter? What has he offered that was positive and interesting about the life of my Dad or his work?

vie ... f=37&t=991

He has plenty of " guests" but all of them are distant enough to watch and not say anything. You and Raymond were Mikados last friends there I think.

You did try. I will give you both that. Linda

I'll comment on this post at a later date, some of us have to work and are not "kept".

And then what about this:

Linda von wrote:Re: What Mikado said
by Linda Brown » Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:03 am
And as far as I am concerned.... thats the last post naming Mikado here on this Forum. Someone else may mention him if you wish but I am chosing to use my energies elsewhere. Linda

http://www.xxxxxxxxx.com/forum/viewtopi ... 4799#p4799

And her credibility has taken another shot in the foot...or would that be a$$?

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:30 pm

Mikado14 wrote:And look what I found in my email this morning:

Lind von wrote:Re: Revealing Communications
by Linda Brown » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:40 pm
Thank you Cat for your attempt at communicating over at the Hut. Mikado hasn't figured out yet, that nobody has any real interest in what he has to say. Who would subject themselves to that kind of constant belittling banter? What has he offered that was positive and interesting about the life of my Dad or his work?

vie ... f=37&t=991

He has plenty of " guests" but all of them are distant enough to watch and not say anything. You and Raymond were Mikados last friends there I think.

You did try. I will give you both that. Linda

I'll comment on this post at a later date, some of us have to work and are not "kept".

Mikado

I mentioned that I would comment on the first quote at a later date.

First comment: "Thank you Cat for your attempt at communicating over at the Hut." Now why would you be "thanking" anyone for "attempting" to communicate on this forum? I believe it was Cat who asked and started a thread entitled "Capacitors" http://www.ttownsendbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=988. In my book, that entire thread WAS and IS communication. At least her question was credible and the only subject NOT discussed was you. Therefore, in your limited capacity if the conversation doesn't revolve around you it isn't communication????

Second comment: "Mikado hasn't figured out yet, that nobody has any real interest in what he has to say." I wouldn't say that but then you do know it all, at least that is what two of your high school chums mentioned about you. The only posts I have been making are rebuttals to the obsessive postings you have been using the Nickel for, with the exception of Cat's topic and two others. Frankly, I believe you are wrong. You see, for the past several years, you Linda...and I, have been close. The average person will say "WTF happened???". Therefore, that same average person will "tune in" both here and at the Nickel to see what both of us are saying. You have been posting in a frenzy. You have threatened my family...or was that George?...no, it was you masquerading as George. I never have done that to you. When you claimed I raised a fist to you, others who were present, Plad and Fred, posted that you were lying. What did you do in that situation? You changed the subject of course. I have been consistent with what I have been saying but you on the other hand have a new story everyday and they are about as real as the characters that you introduced to the group as Morgan and Twigsnapper.

Third comment: "Who would subject themselves to that kind of constant belittling banter?" And what do you call what you have been doing with all of your obsessive posting? What do you call what your cult followers are doing? ...none of them have met me but they hang on every word you say as if it is gospel. You enjoy being the leader of that cult. You had a good group of individuals, now what do you have? Only two, Andrew and Raymond and the only reason is that they are hanging on because they believe every story, Andrew wants to own it all and is afraid of losing something and Raymond is hoping beyond hope that the "spooks" will tap him on the shoulder. So now Linda is recruiting for a new group. I would wager that she is even talking to some of them on the phone. Like Cat, Raymond and jack (who I am so broken up that I am off of his friends list which by the way, to mention that, was so school yard and pre-pubescent) but Gboy and Hobbididance is really long distance so that won't happen too much if at all. My advice to all that join that group is to not drink the Kool-Aid...no, on second thought..drink it.

Fourth comment: "What has he offered that was positive and interesting about the life of my Dad or his work?" Which one? His life or his work? YOU know what I have offered, at least a cursory view of your Father's work and I thank whatever gods there are that you didn't see all of what I have for you have proven yourself to live up to the saying - "she need not know". As to his life, well, I know I would not have left my wife or children alone as much as he did. Perhaps there was some truth to the discharge.

And one last comment, Kim has told me that you have mentioned that someone close to me claims that I am "choking in my own venom". Good, I want you to think that but you know, you have telegraphed who that was and I am sorry that you did for I am truly disappointed in that individual and what I did say was not venom directed at you.

Have a nice Christmas Linda von and you can always use the coal to heat the house.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Kim » Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:52 pm

linda wrote: Re: A special message to Ronatal
by Linda Brown » Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:19 am

Isn't there anyone else there at the Hut that wants to post anything at all?

Instead you stoop to this.... which is really a cheap shot which I will not let go. Perhaps thats why you said it because you know that I would respond. Is that all you have now Mikado? Having to goad me into any kind of conversation at all? Are you actually proud of the last statement"

"As to his life, well, I know I would not have left my wife or children alone as much as he did. Perhaps there was some truth to the discharge."

The difference in this Ronatale is that we never stopped speaking to Dad because of the choices that he made..Neither Mom nor me, nor my brother....Thats only one of the big differences between your relationship with your daughters and your exwife. You can not say that about the relationship that you have had with them.

Correspondingly there might be some truth to the things that your neighbors have said about you as a parent and husband.

Linda

Linda, I have a few questions for you. I remember you telling us that your brother did not really bother with his father, and here you say something completely different. So, were you lying then or now? Simple question I think.

So from what I am reading here you seem to be telling everyone that regardless of the "choices" your dad made, you still had a relationship with him. So what is it you mean by his "choices"? (I think we both know the answer to this but it would be nice to hear it from you.) Does that mean that the marriage was a sham and a marriage of convenience?

Now as for Mikados relationship with his family....He does talk to his family. It is his oldest daughter that stopped talking to him after he told her about going to meet Raymond at the Federal penitentiary. She was afraid and wanted nothing to do with him if he started to work on the gravity stuff again. I told Mikado that I felt he should just say to everyone that he has nothing to do with his family because of his feelings about staying anonymous. Thanks to you, I have been proven right, you weren't to be trusted. There is only one he has trusted enough to meet anyone in his family and that is a Marine and one who appears to be honorable and not like the one your married to who makes threats in emails. You know absolutely nothing about his family only what he wanted you to think.

His neighbors? Well, he just had Will over here a few weeks ago and lent a wagon to another, you are lying again aren't you.

Now Mikado is going to be pissed that I told you this but I am tired of seeing the same stupid crap that is just plain wrong. You never gave a damn about his family and you proved it to everyone when you posted all that you did and when that gutless husband of yours made the threat.

What's that word you have used, pathetic I think it was.

This will be my last post until the other forum is up and running. So to all I wish a Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah and a Happy Kwanzaa.

Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:24 pm

Well, Kim told me about the post above that she made.....after she did it. Yes, I have kept my family ties a secret to an extent. It was on Kim's feelings that I created the ruse that they, the ex-wife and my children, have nothing to do with me. The truth is as Kim explained above. It is my eldest daughter that became afraid after a talk we had about my getting back into the "experimenting" again. I was telling her about my going to meet someone and that we were going to talk about certain things. That was the last talk we have had. My other daughter told me about it. That is her choice if she wishes, not mine but she is the eldest and she may very well remember the fall out from years ago.

Kim was right, I will give that much credit in that she always had some reservations in regard to Linda and most especially in regard to the crocodile tears in a certain room. Difficult for one woman to deceive another.

I am looking forward to going to my daughters and seeing my grandchildren today and the ex will be there and so sorry to disappoint you Linda but I openly admit that the picture I painted was a sham, we do communicate. I would have thought that with your claimed psychic ability that you would have saw through it all but then, Kim is correct, you never gave a crap about my personal life on this end until recently and what you spew forth is only bullshit. My ex and I have two beautiful daughters with three grandchildren, to not communicate would be petty and would show a total lack of concern for afterall, we both created the children and the grandchildren are a part of both of us. I feel sorry for you in that you can't see that and that you always look to a darker side.

On another note, this is Christmas. It is the one time of the year that people look to the good side of brotherly love, peace on earth and good will to each other. One freakin' day out of the year, we can agree on something of a higher nature. It is amazing that even in a time of war, truce's are made which I find moronic. Why not for the other 364 days out of the year? I remember this from during Vietnam...stupid and hypocritical in its actions.

All this hyperbole coming from Linda is just so much propaganda based upon a very small percentage of what is the reality. Her comments about "boots on the ground" and neighbors saying this and that are only such hyperbole. She doesn't know anyone that I know in my area other than Dave. I have asked myself the question as to why she started it all back in March when she was in Vegas. I have come to certain conclusions that are merely based upon the empirical evidence. They may be correct and they may not be correct but one thing that is certain, the two individuals she introduced to the group are not who she said they were and they are the foundation of so very much which only raises questions and plenty of them. I feel sorry for her in this respect in that she wants openness and honesty from so very many people that she fails to do this herself.

This brings me to Merlin. Rose has posted that he was a "sockpuppet". He most certainly was not. His name is John W. Russell and he lived at 126 Nutt Rd in Phoenixville, Pa and I would bet navy beans to dollars that Dave knew him. He was born in Bar Harbor, Maine and was put up for adoption. The family that adopted him vacationed in Maine. Rusty knew of his blood relatives and visited Maine from time to time. His military career is as stated. He lived for many years in a house across from the very Dunkin' Donuts that Dave used to dumpster dive in. To proclaim that he was not real is more than a misstatement in regard to a man who was like a second father to me. I learned so much from Rusty.

Ridgerunner has been mentioned as a sock puppet as well. I openly admit that I set up the account with Fred and I did make some posts in the beginning but those were posts that were emailed to me and I reposted. His name is Howard and I met him at a local train club. After my NDE, Howard was very instrumental in helping me through the anxiety that accompanied that experience for he is a clinical psychologist/psychiatrist and teaches at a local university. He was very helpful when the downloads began again and we would talk about them. Howard made his own posts eventually. Linda was offered the opportunity to either meet him or talk with him when she was in Phoenixville in July, she refused.

Bulwark was totally fictional and was a "sock puppet". When I joined the original forum (ttbrown.com), Andrew and I didn't hit it off too well. I created Bulwark as a vehicle to be able to communicate with both Andrew and Linda B on at least equal footing without coming into the conversation with "shields up". Linda knew about it a few days after I did so. Here is the email that I notified her:

email wrote:----- Original Message -----
To: Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2007 1:18 PM
Subject: In front of my Mother

Linda,

When I felt that I did something wrong or was not sure if I was doing right, I would go to either my Mother or Father and I would tell them the truth. Sometimes it was difficult, sometimes it was worse than that but throughout it all, in the end, I would be told that the truth never hurts and builds upon ones character and to confront the individual in question, to their face, is a sign of that character and an acceptance of responsibility.

I made a choice about a week ago, whether right or wrong, a choice never the less. I saw a need to stroke an ego or two and needed to find a way to do it. I believe Mr. Twigsnapper knows or suspects but may not know it fully.

Forgive me for the subterfruge but I do not wish to play anyone the fool except those that are or deserve it. It was necessary at the beginning so that your answers would be as honest as possible but it is time you know.

Forgive me for this,

I am Bulwark

and here is Linda's response:

Forgive me for the subterfruge but I do not wish to play anyone the fool except those that are or deserve it. It was necessary at the beginning so that your answers would be as honest as possible but it is time you know.

Forgive me for this,

I am Bulwark AND I LOVE YOU FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE

And I am looking forward to a long and positive relationship with the two of you on the forum. Takes Good Cop, Bad cop to a whole new level. Go Forth! and kisses all over your face .... Linda.

As anyone can see, I told Linda about Bulwark in an email in 2007, January to be specific and I did edit her response in that she "replied" with the entire email and I felt it redundant to copy it in its entirety. When the group met in Vegas in March of 2008, I told Andrew and explained it to him.

I have no fear of the truth but I do fear the power of prevaricators who shout loudly and the power of propaganda and that is the only reason I have done rebuttals.

It is Christmas, a time of the year when most individuals are at their very best towards others. A time of year to be compassionate and giving. A time of year to extend an open hand of love and honesty. To celebrate our unity of our diversification and out of that diversification respect for each other.

I pledge this, after the period of January 19th through the 21st I will no longer rebut Linda. This forum will no longer be a bulletin board for such nonsense and she can continue her behaviour elsewhere for it does nothing more than to exemplify that which occurs the other 364 days of the year and I no longer wish to play.

Mikado

I will be posting another post that is not a rebuttal soon.

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Linda torpedoes her own ship!

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:45 pm

Kim was over at the "Little Linda Brown fan club" ( do they give away decoder rings?) and reading. I told her I really don't want to hear anything but she asked a question - "How would Linda have an email that was sent to you from Pladuim?"......I think everyone needs to know the answer to this.

(ship is in sight)

Here is the post that Linda von posted:

Linda von Münchhausen...U-Boat commander wrote: Pladuim?
by Linda Brown » Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:34 pm
Are you reading this...
Do you remember this Email that you sent to Mikado?

visitor
Sent: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:26 pm
To: Mikado

Mikado,

You were right, Andrew thinks you are an angry man. The reasons are 1 your house being torn down, you loosing your wife, and your heart attack. He said you would be a good person if you could get over your anger issues. He told me I should stay as far away from you as I could. I told him I thought you were a big ass, and I just ignore you. He bought it hook, line and sinker.

Pladuim
So..... how long have you been working for Mikado?... before even this?
And I suppose that I bought your participation and what I thought was your loyalty " hook line and sinker too.... huh...."

Linda
Linda

An explanation of how Linda is in possession of this email but first some more background. Linda hasn't trusted Andrew for a very long time. To prove it, here is a PM that was sent to Bulwark that I forwarded to Linda that she commented upon and returned:

(torpedo in the tube and primed)

The Torpedo wrote:Since your ill, everyone needs a little cheering up. Oh! You are priceless! Thank you so much for that! In the future when we get to share a campfire or something we will have another good chuckle on this one ..... and I am looking forward to many more! Thank you so much! Linda

Chris Knight
To:
Bulwark
Posted:
Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:31 pm

Subject:
The Mikados of the World
Thank you for your comments. Mikado seems to be a very unhappy person. It's a useless expenditure of time and energy to argue with him. I'd love to find out what "hunch" he has, though. I love a good maelstrom ! Perhaps I'm really CIA, or a Man in Black ?

In any case, I hope we all have better things to do with our time - we all, after all, are involved in the development of this book.

You were asking why I have not expanded or done anything with the SoS, etc. I have specifically maintained a low profile for a long, long (I am really a very impatient person), long time, but I have not been idle. This is Paul's time to really shine, and my (public) job is to support him. I'll get my chance to deal with the Mikado's of the world soon enough, but it's not quite time for that yet. The reason also that he has not done anything with the SOS papers is that I have made it very plain to him (and he posted agreement to that very quickly) that I and I alone had the rights to that paper and he and I would have to talk about it seriously before anything is done with it. So right now he is trying to be a very good boy because he knows that I can go in any direction and helping with the presentation of that material would be a BIG feather in his cap and he knows it. So I am leaving all of that on a back burner ...... I think though that since Paul already has himself set up as a publishing company (Tanglewood Press) that we will be talking about HIM publishing it .... which pulls his personality into the mix ....... and between the two of us I think that we can put Andrew where he needs to be in all of this . You know that my gut reaction is that he is OUT. But if he is OUT, I won't know what he is doing ..... therefore .... as you know, he has to remain on the inside of the tent. (there was a Johnson quote I think that completed the sentence " rather have him inside the tent pissing out than outside the tent pissing in.)

He will go ahead when I tell him to. (justice is sweet eh?) ( for the Mikados of the world!)

Note the date. So now we see how fickle Linda is in her loyalties. Andrew, from the way Linda wrote this, is very good at kissing a$$ and Linda is letting him do it even though she said, and I quote - "and between the two of us I think that we can put Andrew where he needs to be in all of this . You know that my gut reaction is that he is OUT. But if he is OUT, I won't know what he is doing ..... therefore .... as you know, he has to remain on the inside of the tent."

So Linda is now questioning "loyalties"? In my book, this is one proof that Linda is all about using people. My name could easily be substituted with anyone else's at this point. How about Jack? or GMan? or Jess Fritch? or Dingbat? or even Hobbididance. Linda will use anyone to her advantage and when she doesn't need you, she will either begin a smear campaign or she will "have you (him) inside the tent pissing". I wonder why Linda never did a smear campaign on Andrew. Probably because she doesn't fear him but then, he is the one that let the books disappear via someone else and that is how they were able to be transcribed and posted on the Internet. Wonder who was paid for that? Based upon that information one can empirically deduce that she is afraid of him releasing information that he has in regard to her Father but I digress, back to Pladuim.

(torpedo away)

It should be apparent how Linda uses individuals. In looking at the date that the email is - Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:26 pm, all should be able to see how old this is but there is some background that needs to be explained.

There was a forum at the History Channel. In January of 2010 a member joined by the name of Hog Island. This poster began by posting information in regard to a meeting that occurred with Paul Schatzkin in Huntingdon, Pennsylvania. Of course I became upset over this. I joined the forum as "Devoted Knight", with Linda's full knowledge, to attempt to ferret out this new member. I did so to keep my identity in the background since I was one of the individuals involved at that meeting and it was supposed to be "secret". Hog Island kept posting more and more details about the meeting in that it became necessary for me to join the forum as myself. At that point, Hog Island then disappeared. Pladuim was a member of that forum and began to ask all kinds of questions. In fact, he was the one that figured out the location from a few hints that I gave and they were a Giant supermarket and a Comfort Inn, both within walking distance from each other. Pladuim eventually put up an email address for Hog Island to contact him which I thought very bold and even commented upon it to Linda and then....Hog Island responded to Pladuim. I don't remember exactly how many emails enfolded between the two of them but Pladuim wanted to get involved in a manner and Hog Island told him to go in Mikado's direction.

So now you know how Linda was in possession of the email. Linda wanted to recruit young Pladuim and we would BOTH exchange correspondence that we had with him.

Well, Pladuim and I didn't quite hit it off too well due to his enthusiasm which was overflowing but we did begin talking. Linda felt that he would be a good addition to Hut B so I began a correspondence with him. At the same time, Pladuim had been doing some research at the Clarksburg Library in West Virginia in regard to Gray Barker and was posting his finds on the Hut. This interested Andrew in that some of the documents involved Carlos Allende of "Philadelphia Experiment" fame. Due to this interest, Andrew was heading east and he and Pladuim arranged to meet. Pladuim was very gracious in his email in regard to Andrew however, his verbal description was quite different in that he felt that he couldn't be trusted in any capacity and that he classified him as a "poser" and a "user"...whatever that means.

This past year, Pladuim asked Linda the identity of Hog Island. She responded by saying it was JD. The problem was that JD was also identified as Dave and Pladuim asked Dave, the previous summer, if he was JD and he denied it. Now I do so hope everyone is following this. So, by Dave's own admission in the summer of 2010 and then Linda's subsequent admission that Hog Island was JD only served to confuse Pladuim. He then asked Linda again in the spring of this year and it may have been in Vegas this past March about Hog Island's identity and she said that the identity was her. Pladuim was to say, not lightly pissed off. He then asked her some months later and her response changed, she claimed it was a "consortium". Now as a side note, there is a family trust that my cousin has control of and it has stock in Hearst Publications who happens to be one of the partners in the History Channel. Pladuim asked if I could track it down since he knew my cousin had the stock and if a string could be pulled. I pulled the string. Hog Islands IP that he joined under was 63.20.136.8 initial account setup. There were two more IP's that were obtained for two postings - 63.20.205.215 January 28, 2010 ; 63.20.128.40 February 1, 2010. I traced the IP's and they went to Yucca Valley, the same location that Linda's IP is when she was posting on the Hut. The same IP that the Traveler traced back to on all the "edits" that Linda claimed she didn't do.

Now I know that somewhere the Tricky dicky Fox, who by the way never did make my IP show up in Quebec and if you so now, I will definitely turn your a$$ over to the Feds and you can sit with Mike and renew your friendship, again, I digress. Anyway, the Tricky dicky Fox will say that everyone is an "asshole" and they don't know how the Internet works blah blah blah. Well Mr Knowitall, why would these "alphabet agencies" ALWAYS redirect the IP's to appear as Linda's? It raises so many questions. Why wouldn't they just redirect the IP to anywhere else? Afterall, that would be even more elusive but it is more fun to believe what you want to keep the dream alive. I say bullshit. It is what it is. Linda was Hog Island. Pladuim found out from Linda's own mouth and then she revised it into some sort of consortium...bullshit again! Pladuim felt betrayed. Linda was going to get him involved with Scooter in Virginia..if there ever was a Scooter...sounds like some sort of desert cake. She was also going to get him involved with Jason, who by the way is Victoria Steele's beau....yeah...right. None of this materialized...not even a phone call to Pladuim except for the phone call from Ted Gunderson that the Tricky dicky Fox set up...oh yeah, that's right, Raymond claimed to not have any further contact with that group. Why is prevarication so prevalent in Linda's camp?

Now the reading public has the story. There is more but it would end up being a novel. I think Linda is her own worst enemy....her own "black sub".

(torpedo strike!!!)

...and the klaxon is sounding....abandon ship!.....abandon ship!

(using a nautical theme here and emulating a post that ole Münchhausen made a long while ago)

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

I need to respond quicker

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:08 pm

And here is another email I never responded to:

Von Munchaousen wrote:How can she then explain Mikado finding the right man? Or was it just luck that out of all the people in that school, that he would pick the right one?

He could have been given information that he followed up on from another source.... he could have been using the idea that it was a download to impress me because he might have figured out by then that I would have fallen for that. If it was a "line" it was a carefully researched one that yeided just the reactions that MAYBE he was counting on. How do you know that he hasn't been working with someone else Kim? How do you know for sure that it was a download? What is your opinion? That is what I am doing... collecting opinions.

Linda

Linda Brown

http://cosmic-token.com/forum/viewtopic ... 4643#p4643

And another:
Von Munchaousen wrote:I have admitted a very long time ago that I am in love with two men. They are the only men I have ever known and I don't want to give either one of them up. What business is that of yours or Mikados? My point about his other affair is that he is human too. He already knows the kind of pain that this can bring people....telling me that I have to choose between one or the other? I think thats out of your paygrade and Mikados too Kim.

And no .... you don't know what my agenda is.... and it will stay that way.

As far as bringing my Dads name out into the light and not letting it be swept under the rug by forces that would rather see it there... that has never been a hidden agenda on my part and I am proud of my actions in that direction. Linda
http://cosmic-token.com/forum/viewtopic ... 4644#p4644

and yet again:
Von Munchaousen wrote:The rumor of Dads homosexual behaviour" Have you read the book Kim? Do you know how and WHY that " rumor" was fielded? I write about it freely. And even Jan has mentioned that situation recently in her blog. You must really try to keep up.

.Read your own words. You can do better than that can't you. Your little digs are amateurish. Get yourself better material because you have worn this style out. And one wonders if whoever is instigating your remarks won't want more value for their interest. I have heard constantly the same old prattle....can't you be a little more creative? If I was your "mentor" I would want a refund. Linda

http://cosmic-token.com/forum/viewtopic ... 4645#p4645

Anyone can see what you are doing here Linda. You ask a question in a manner that "implies" that you don't believe. I NEVER implied to the meaning that I experienced a download in finding Dave Smith in the yearbook. I told you exactly what happened. It was common knowledge from Paul's book at the time that you went to Great Valley. I live so close that I stopped by and received permission to visit the library after being photographed and giving thumbprint. I viewed the yearbooks for 65 and 64 and found you in the 64. I then meditated for a brief while and the entire time having the book in my lap. I then perused the book and wrote 6 names down that I had a tingling about. I may have interpreted to you as a download only because that is what everyone was referring to that phenomena as.

You are an idiot to attempt to exploit the negativity of the very thing that you are attempting to preach....the deer in the woods or whatever you wish to call it. You can't have such a dichotomy for you appear as a hypocrite to everyone. Do I care? Nope, don't matter to me what you appear as but don't twist what I have told you and others into some negative image to discuss when in the next breath you are preaching about it in others. You make it appear that if you ever had a psychic vision you would crap your pants.

As to your Father's homosexuality, well, in a recent post you pretty much admitted that your family supported your Father's decisions. Do you realize how many types of discharges there are? If there was no homosexuality, your Father could have received a General with the reason being "unfit for duty or incompatablity " but then your Father could have just resigned for personal reasons since he was an officer. For Paul to have uncovered what he did, then it was there for a reason and employing Occam's Razor...it is what it is. Why did your brother wish no contact with your Father? Did he find out the truth? I can't wait to talk with your sister-in-law...and that is coming soon. I can sit here all day long and throw out questions of this nature implying something negative and there will be individuals that will believe it and then there will be some that don't. Frankly, I don't care what people wish to think about me, not even you but then, deep down inside you really know the truth and you wouldn't be so obsessed with your persistent postings if you felt I wasn't a threat of some type to you. Well, I am not and you most certainly are not a threat to me. I have no reason to harm you, however, I would like to smack you upside the head for the crap you've done in stressing out my Mom but then, your not a child anymore. You may act like one but in calendar years you are not and I have never raised a hand to a woman even though you attempted to say that I did until Pladuim and Fred responded.

Do I care about the homosexuality? No and anyone who makes it a big deal is a homophobe. All Kim was pointing out is the facts and you attempt to obfuscate it all. Do you realize that if the gay community found out that your Father and his work was ostracized because he WAS gay or bi sexual what it would mean? You need to understand the PC attitude of the country. The truth, if any exists, about Dr. Brown, would become well publicized.

Oh well, when it comes to psychic downloads or receptions, I know what I experience. Am I upset that Andrew doesn't believe it? Yes, I am so upset just as I was when lightspeed took me off of his "friends" list. I may never recover. As to the "Prince of dumbness", well, I believe he does what he does only because I have dowsed some but not on the level that he claims. Until it is proven otherwise, I will believe him, just as I believed in you Linda until the truth came out in regard to two individuals.

You prove exactly why anyone with abnormal abilities tend to hide them. Never tell your friend in the school yard something personal for they will surely use it in an attempt to ridicule. Won't work Linda, you know what is real but you keep trying girl. The Lord above knows how persistent you are.....and so does all who read these pages of your tripe...and mine too.

Mikado

PS: I won't be putting xxx in the link but anyone who has been following this odyssey knows what names to substitute where it says "Nickel".

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:10 pm

Hi Linda!!!

I see your IP!!!

Log in and quit being gutless...just like who ever made the threat to my family.

....you make me laugh, you really do....spy girl.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut