REMOVE MY NAME

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: REMOVE MY NAME

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:07 pm

Oh be still my fluttering heart. More love notes from Mikado.

And you should learn how to properly cite the quotes that you are drawing instead of posting them as you have ..... you forget the rules easily enough, don't you Mikado?

I am actually honored that so many men have spent so many years on this subject.... but I know that it has no romantic involvement with me.... its Dads work that fascinates all of you. And some will rise to the top and some will sink..... its just sad sometimes to watch it all unfold.

I hope that you get your facts straighter than the last time you dealt with a judge. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:06 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Oh be still my fluttering heart. More love notes from Mikado.

And you should learn how to properly cite the quotes that you are drawing instead of posting them as you have ..... you forget the rules easily enough, don't you Mikado?

Really? Don't quote rules when you break them so easily. I have broken none but you can't be trusted, you break your word on a whim and you say you have the right to change your mind as an excuse...THAT is the petulance of the little girl, you just never grew up for you never had your Daddy there to discipline you, too bad but not my problem. Remember...."she need not know". You make me laugh and as to your heart, well, that flutter is probably guilt from all the lies you told the group and to Paul...and as to Paul, that was a big fraud you did and I have often wondered why he didn't sue your ass but then, I believe the answer is apparent. And if it isn't guilt then you better get to a cardiologist and pronto.

Linda wrote:I am actually honored that so many men have spent so many years on this subject.... but I know that it has no romantic involvement with me.... its Dads work that fascinates all of you. And some will rise to the top and some will sink..... its just sad sometimes to watch it all unfold.

Your honored? You didn't do a damn thing, your Father did, you have it wrong. As to some rising or sinking, at least there is movement which is better than being in a state of rigor-mortis as some others have been for 20+ years out of fear of being wrong. Here is a bit of advice for not only you but others who wish to build or experiment....failure is success because you now know what won't work and that is progress which lends to the axiom that to fail means that you tried. Your such a twit...did you know that Linda?

Linda wrote:I hope that you get your facts straighter than the last time you dealt with a judge. Linda

You make comments that indicate that your words are like a paper asshole....that can't hold sh!t. Nice try but you talk in ignorance.

Now, what color was my beard when George the gutless phantom saw me? I'll help you, you have three choices, grey as it was, light brown or black. If he REALLY saw me then you can answer, otherwise, it is another lie meant to portray to those reading how you are such a spy....like you and Gutless would spend the money to drive three thousand miles just to NOT confront me. You prove how gutless you both are.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:14 pm

Think about this Linda, after the 21st you won't have to deal with what I write. There will no longer be any rebuttals, you will have free reign to say whatever you wish but you should be cautioned, those that have read and watched this badminton match will remember, therefore, you better tell your stories to new individuals who will believe all that you say and who don't know that there are two sides to every coin.

Afterall, that is why you took me off the membership over there, you didn't want the rebuttals. You prefer one-sided stories that come from you. Sort of like....ignore the man behind the curtain.....this man has done nothing but told the truth of the facts that were presented, if they were wrong then you should have given the truth but you have ignored all that I said and created a battle that you felt the need to bring my family into it. Any intelligent individual can see how you were diverting...avoiding answering.

I am not done yet, it is not the 21st yet.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:04 pm

Mikado you said

"Think about this Linda, after the 21st you won't have to deal with what I write. There will no longer be any rebuttals, you will have free reign to say whatever you wish but you should be cautioned, those that have read and watched this badminton match will remember, therefore, you better tell your stories to new individuals who will believe all that you say and who don't know that there are two sides to every coin.

And regarding the two sides to every coin? Thats where the expression " Two faced" comes from.... a face on both sides and thats what you have been in all of this Mikado.... just as deceptive and vile as a two faced coin. You said it yourself. I don't need to add anything.

"Afterall, that is why you took me off the membership over there, you didn't want the rebuttals

the reason I took you off is that you have already spread your poison in this well... and I would not allow your entrance over on the other. I know you Mikado. You have nothing positive to say. I just have no patience with the game that you have been playing and I am just as happy to see it end as you are, you will be left here with the product of your agenda. No interaction with anyone....it is what you deserve.

And the only one that consistantly " brings your family into anything" Mikado is YOU. No one else cares.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:21 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Mikado you said

"Think about this Linda, after the 21st you won't have to deal with what I write. There will no longer be any rebuttals, you will have free reign to say whatever you wish but you should be cautioned, those that have read and watched this badminton match will remember, therefore, you better tell your stories to new individuals who will believe all that you say and who don't know that there are two sides to every coin.

And regarding the two sides to every coin? Thats where the expression " Two faced" comes from.... a face on both sides and thats what you have been in all of this Mikado.... just as deceptive and vile as a two faced coin. You said it yourself. I don't need to add anything.

"Afterall, that is why you took me off the membership over there, you didn't want the rebuttals

the reason I took you off is that you have already spread your poison in this well... and I would not allow your entrance over on the other. I know you Mikado. You have nothing positive to say. I just have no patience with the game that you have been playing and I am just as happy to see it end as you are, you will be left here with the product of your agenda. No interaction with anyone....it is what you deserve.

And the only one that consistantly " brings your family into anything" Mikado is YOU. No one else cares.

Linda

You make me laugh at how you twist. Your post speaks reams as to how upset you are.

You brought my family up first you twit, not I....and you continue to do so with your little comments as with the judge. But...if no one cares then why is it discussed by hobbididance and the weasel Andrew and others?

Again, you make me laugh.

And as to being two faced, if you think, but then, that is better than being Sybil

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:30 pm

And I didn't sign in to the Nickel and use someone else's name, that is fraud Linda, something you are not familiar with.

No, I am not familiar with that kind of fraud Mikado....Those are your own words and all of us can see already how you lose track of what you have said and done... you say that I twist things but you are the one who lied to all of us when you came on as "Ridgerunner" and caused great upset here on the HUT. You did that behind our backs so you have no room to act as piously as you choose to actnow. By your own admission Mikado that was FRAUD. It is all a charade on your part and your Mask has long since dropped away.

Funny. You don't have any comment about the ownership of the Quonset Hut, do you?

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:16 pm

Regarding your beard Mikado..... You said....
"Now, what color was my beard when George the gutless phantom saw me? I'll help you, you have three choices, grey as it was, light brown or black. If he REALLY saw me then you can answer, otherwise, it is another lie meant to portray to those reading how you are such a spy....like you and Gutless would spend the money to drive three thousand miles just to NOT confront me. You prove how gutless you both are.

There is another answer of course. There is " bald-faced" , clean shaven.
We would spend money to drive three thousand miles just to see you? You think that we would do that? To NOT confront you? Again you have no idea of what you are up against, do you.

I don't have to prove anything to you Mikado, ever.

And you have simply proven to us that you have no idea what George looks like and that was worth it right there.

Of course some gentlemen choose to wear mustaches.... or goatees or even a combination....They can darken their beard or lighten it. They can shave their heads too....
You can't control this situation Mikado. It has gone way past your capabilities.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:01 am

Linda Brown wrote:Regarding your beard Mikado..... You said....
"Now, what color was my beard when George the gutless phantom saw me? I'll help you, you have three choices, grey as it was, light brown or black. If he REALLY saw me then you can answer, otherwise, it is another lie meant to portray to those reading how you are such a spy....like you and Gutless would spend the money to drive three thousand miles just to NOT confront me. You prove how gutless you both are.

There is another answer of course. There is " bald-faced" , clean shaven.
We would spend money to drive three thousand miles just to see you? You think that we would do that? To NOT confront you? Again you have no idea of what you are up against, do you.

I don't have to prove anything to you Mikado, ever.

And you have simply proven to us that you have no idea what George looks like and that was worth it right there.

Of course some gentlemen choose to wear mustaches.... or goatees or even a combination....They can darken their beard or lighten it. They can shave their heads too....
You can't control this situation Mikado. It has gone way past your capabilities.

Linda

You were never on the east coast. I have to admit that you have balls....does Dave know this?

As to what old gutless looks like, you seem to forget all the family pictures that you brought with you. I did find a difference in some of them such as where he was standing under the extended arm of a Case backhoe versus what he looked like standing at the sink with Cody. Or how about the one you showed of him in the chair? Or the one with Jennifer?

Now why would I be any threat to you or any group that you are in for afterall, I am just a second class engineer so why are you expending so much energy to attempt to discredit me?.......fear.....pure sphincter relaxing fear.

You are a joke, I bet you are a real gambler as well.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:30 pm

And I am " all in" here Mikado. Never think that you can " read my tells" Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:29 pm

Mikado14 wrote:
Linda Brown wrote:Actually I think that my associates and I have decided to post those pictures on the proper site for such things and the discussions that will follow them. Your readers can find them eventually on

the Nickel

It should be an interesting start . Linda

Here are the pictures:
Gravparts copy.jpg
Gravparts2 copy.jpg
Gravparts1 copy.jpg

(Pictures not brought forward)

Take note...they are copyrighted and if you have them they are for private use.

The only problem is that for someone to see them, they will have to log in.

Mikado

Well, I see that there are six individuals that have downloaded the above pictures. Guess who some of them are?

...as if I couldn't have predicted that.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut