Truth is a difficult Pill for some

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Speculation

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:28 am

I see, according to Kim, that Linda von Münchhausen has returned. She claims that, and I may get this incorrect for I am getting it second hand, that I have been excised from the body. Pretty strong statement.

In looking at the hypocrisy of Ole Münchhausen, the only rational explanation is ...... fear. She is afraid to go toe to toe. She never answers anything and her support team (Andrew) is always there to lend a twisted word in support of things he doesn't know other than from Linda. How can Andrew comment when he was only ever at one meeting, the one in Vegas in March of '08 but what about the others? June of 10, August of 10, October of 10 and March of 11. Why wasn't he invited? Because Linda didn't want him there. So how can he intelligently answer or comment upon things "he knows not?" Because she has said so, that's why.

So, fear is why there is no posting from her on the Hut.

Fear is why I was removed from the other site.

The only logical explanation, regardless of how many protests ensue for she wants a pulpit that she can libel from without the potential cry from the crowd....she needs to be right.

It is what it is, sphincter relaxing Fear

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: Truth is a difficult Pill for some

Postby catspaw1950 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:24 am

The old saying about throwing the baby out with the bathwater comes to my mind. Oh well.

Cat
A time just for plantin', a time just for ploughin'.
A time just for livin'. A place for to die.
'Twas so good to be young then, to be close to the earth.
Now the green leaves of summer are callin' me home.
catspaw1950
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:40 pm

And here is an example of Linda spreading malicious stories that people will believe as truth.

Linda wrote:Re: WELCOME!
by Linda Brown » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:38 pm
Well, Its Sunday and though our new member MARK MOODY has logged on he has not responded in any way to my qualifying questions ......which must mean that he was a fake... probably Mikado in disguise because I can't figure who else would be so desperate to get into our ranks again. Its a shame.

The REAL Mark Moody.... know that you are always welcomed here and that we will be discussing some of the information on those papers that you handed me on the new thomastownsendbrown.com site when it goes up. They will be invaluable first hand observations and you know that I was shocked beyond measure when you handed them to me. I thank you very much for them.

Looking forward perhaps to our next meeting. Virginia just may become my second home. Perhaps we can dance in the parking lot again!! Kisses. Linda

To anyone who has read the Hut, they could have answered your questions.

You know have the answers so here they are:

1. Mustang

2. You danced in the parking lot

3. Notes from King from the Bahnson Lab

And I didn't sign in to the Nickel and use someone else's name, that is fraud Linda, something you are not familiar with.

The shame is how you keep throwing out stories that are not true. Will you post an apology when you find out who really joined the Nickel?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:56 pm

You keep saying that I am "throwing stories out there that are not true" But I have yet to see you prove any of that. This thread description here has some pretty slanderous words for public consumption.......

precisely the words are

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown"

Lets see the substantiation.... not just the ranting emotions of a disappointed man. It seems to me that as far as " substantiation of lying."... I have proven already, through your lies about Ridgerunner. that you have been and continue to be the deceptive one here.

And all of this talk about what you have done in the last two years. The main question Mikado is only really this. When twenty years is over.... where will YOU be? Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:39 am

Linda Brown wrote:You keep saying that I am "throwing stories out there that are not true" But I have yet to see you prove any of that. This thread description here has some pretty slanderous words for public consumption.......

precisely the words are

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown"

Lets see the substantiation.... not just the ranting emotions of a disappointed man. It seems to me that as far as " substantiation of lying."... I have proven already, through your lies about Ridgerunner. that you have been and continue to be the deceptive one here.

And all of this talk about what you have done in the last two years. The main question Mikado is only really this. When twenty years is over.... where will YOU be? Linda

First off, you said that Dave was Morgan and by his admittance, he is not, but yet you have been telling everyone, including Paul that he is. Secondly, twigsnapper, and I will not drag that poor man into this but he has said the he is not the man you claimed he was. Now this is the same "stuff" I have been saying and why you can't seem to remember is beyond me other than to show ignorant denial. Frankly, I don't care but I can prove my words so you might as well take me to court with your prepaid attorney and let the depositions begin and I will file a counter claim against you.

As to twenty years, well, after two years I am a good deal further than your little weasel boy. Speaking of him, one is inclined to believe that his actions are indicative of jealousy. ..... I forgot, he has the "hots" for you.....or is it your Fathers' work...who gives a damn to either of what weasel boy is or isn't?....not me.

As to your question: "where will YOU be? Linda"......Not with you or the weasel, see what you have to look forward to? No Mikado, bet that makes your day!

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:26 pm

I am not the one choking on this Pill Mikado. You are.

"First off, you said that Dave was Morgan and by his admittance, he is not, but yet you have been telling everyone, including Paul that he is.[/color
You think that either of the gentlemen you mentioned would tell YOU the truth about ANYTHING? Just notice the different ways that you have betrayed their confidences! And the one line I remember hearing is good enough...." Why should I trust a man with my life when I can outsmart him?" And I will add the note..... and he has proven himself a traitor to us.

"[color=#800080]Secondly, twigsnapper, and I will not drag that poor man into this but he has said the he is not the man you claimed he was'
Of course he did. You idiot. He is looking well by the way and sends you his disregard.

And as far as Paul is concerned. I do not speak to Paul. I just wait for his accounting notices on our book so what you have said here is a downright lie..... again....

And as far as Andrew is concerned.... you can think what you want, massage your wounded ego all you want. What he is doing now is no concern of yours and as you repeatedly keep saying you don't care about the relationship that he and I have maintained through the years... so why do you keep mentioning it in such childlike terms.

"Weasel boy?" How grown up of you Mikado. Linda

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:26 am

Linda Brown wrote:I am not the one choking on this Pill Mikado. You are.

"First off, you said that Dave was Morgan and by his admittance, he is not, but yet you have been telling everyone, including Paul that he is.[/color
You think that either of the gentlemen you mentioned would tell YOU the truth about ANYTHING? Just notice the different ways that you have betrayed their confidences! And the one line I remember hearing is good enough...." Why should I trust a man with my life when I can outsmart him?" And I will add the note..... and he has proven himself a traitor to us.

Betray confidences? How can I betray a confidence to someone that doesn't exist? And if they do, which I highly doubt in the manner you have presented, what is it that I betrayed? Tell me what confidences they have told me, you can't because there are none. And that line - "Why should I trust a man with my life when I can outsmart him?" - want the movie you took that line out of? How about the movie that you took the idea of the Irish brick from? I am no traitor and there are others that have been intimate with all of this over the past years that know that you are wrong. Look at how you have acted. You started this all with your overreaction to the 98% comment and from there, it all went downhill and you continued it in Vegas. No Linda, you are twisting to misrepresent something to those reading and portray yourself to be connected with a group that is behind a black curtain. Wake up, if anyone was, it would have been your Father and not YOU. A traitor? You were the traitor, you had a group of loyal individuals who saw you slowly falling apart and it started with the non-existent black sub. NO general would confront an unknown enemy unless of course they are a fool. That told a few individuals exactly what you were.

Linda Brown wrote:"Secondly, twigsnapper, and I will not drag that poor man into this but he has said the he is not the man you claimed he was'Of course he did. You idiot. He is looking well by the way and sends you his disregard.

Sure, what ever you say Linda Von...

Linda Brown wrote:And as far as Paul is concerned. I do not speak to Paul. I just wait for his accounting notices on our book so what you have said here is a downright lie..... again....

I never said that you speak to Paul you twit, I was referencing 6 years you spent with him as he was writing the book and the stories you told. No lies, only you twisting a persons words to benefit your lies. Do you think Paul is stupid and he didn't see that there were inaccuracies to what you said? And how is your book doing?

Linda Brown wrote:And as far as Andrew is concerned.... you can think what you want, massage your wounded ego all you want. What he is doing now is no concern of yours and as you repeatedly keep saying you don't care about the relationship that he and I have maintained through the years... so why do you keep mentioning it in such childlike terms.

"Weasel boy?" How grown up of you Mikado. Linda

Linda
[/quote]

Dance all you want Linda. As to weasel boy, that is mild compared to what he has said in regard to some issues but he is what he is. Can't wait to tickle his tonsils with my toes....and I am not alone in that regard. I find it humorous in that you portrayed to the group things about Andrew and now he is your bestest buddy, something about a camel and a tent...go figure....no, liars figure but figures don't lie, better remember that.

One more item, funny having a prepubescent child telling someone to grow up, I remember you saying the same thing about my parents when your spiteful and petulant actions resulted in a barrage of harassing phone calls in that they should grow up as well.

That's your answer to everything.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:37 pm

"Betray confidences? How can I betray a confidence to someone that doesn't exist?"

I don't know Mikado. Why don't you try looking him in the face when you say that and ask the same question.

Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:23 pm

Linda Brown wrote:"Betray confidences? How can I betray a confidence to someone that doesn't exist?"

I don't know Mikado. Why don't you try looking him in the face when you say that and ask the same question.

Linda Brown

I did Linda, directly in the eye...eyeball to eyeball. HE said he wasn't Morgan and that was On February 12, 2011 standing at the Wells Fargo Branch in the Shoppes at Valley forge Mall after we went to the MAC machine for him to give me the cash for his airplane ticket to Vegas for March 8, 2011.

I asked him if he was Morgan, eyeball to eyeball, I told him I really needed to know and if he had any honor, he would tell me the truth. He did. He also made the comment that he wished you wouldn't tell people he was JD/Morgan for it was a lie. If he lied to me than that also speaks reams about you and your associates.

I believed his answer. I don't believe yours.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:09 am

He doesn't lie Mikado. You know that. He also doesn't tell you everything. How did you phrase that question? Are you Morgan? Whats the proper answer to that? " Morgan " was the name invented by Paul Schatzkin. Why should he say he is "Morgan"? Or JD? Both are names that have been invented by others.... nothing that has a latch on him. And note how you are spewing other information here that otherwise should have been kept confidential.

And strangely.... You don't mention the latest meeting that you had with him, do you. Did you know that he doubted that you would have the gaul to show up to that meeting with me? Why is that? He is fairly well fed up with you.... as I am.... don't much care what you think of us .... face to face or any other way. Your sense of " Honor" is a sham.

I note that the front page is still up. I should have expected that of you. Mikado. Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite