To Linda

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: To Linda

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:58 pm

Records cant be faked? Oh really. You really are not that dumb are you Mikado? Where have you been living, under a rock?
"Now before you ask what those facts are .... I am not going to post them. They can be found on the Internet for that is the beauty of it all.... I can't fake that.
You must really have lost it Mikado, to make a statement like that

Again you make an incorrect statement. Dad and I never talked about the Internet Mikado. How can you say this?

Your Father warned you to use the Internet wisely. Not only can it be of use to build your story....it can also be a source that will prove you wrong.You are making things up as you go along. And you have already found yourself lacking.

And don't give me that leave a sleeping dog alone bit. You started this when you brought Helens name up. You should never have done that Mikado. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:04 pm

Linda Brown wrote:I have posted what I knew at the time about Helens death. Did they mention that her car was thrown up on a bank... that she was thrown out and it crushed her? I thought not.

You are doing nothing but trying to make yourself look important. I KNOW where she died Mikado. She was coming to visit with us. You are nothing at all but a sad case trying to make yourself look important. I don't care what the reports said..... you might try to tell her nephew what you have found because he was told she was killed in Maryland.

And don't you dare threaten me on the psychic level little man. Shove off. Linda

Your post is full of directed and orchestrated hate. I am not disappointed in you.

You are leaving a very important piece of information out. A piece of information you told everyone. I am not attempting to make myself look in any way important. I have done nothing but tell you to go back to the token and leave it be. YOU are the on coming back and pushing for an answer.

What is sad about all this is that I have repeatedly asked you to just go away.

And as to anything on a psychic level....little woman...it was directed at that little twit on your forum who threatened to "do something" while RV'ing.

Again, you show how you twist and don't read what is written and if you did, you would have noticed I said "DEFENSIVE" and not "offensive" .

You'll never change.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:15 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Records cant be faked? Oh really. You really are not that dumb are you Mikado? Where have you been living, under a rock?
"Now before you ask what those facts are .... I am not going to post them. They can be found on the Internet for that is the beauty of it all.... I can't fake that.
You must really have lost it Mikado, to make a statement like that

Again you make an incorrect statement. Dad and I never talked about the Internet Mikado. How can you say this?

Your Father warned you to use the Internet wisely. Not only can it be of use to build your story....it can also be a source that will prove you wrong.You are making things up as you go along. And you have already found yourself lacking.

And don't give me that leave a sleeping dog alone bit. You started this when you brought Helens name up. You should never have done that Mikado. Linda

Okay....here we go again. The old "faked" records aspect. Sure Linda....what ever you say. In fact, your whole story is like a wagon wheel....all the spokes go to you at the hub for verification. Don't work Linda. YOU cannot supply one piece of paper for a good deal of all your claims and THAT is the stuff I am talking about.

In the "Rain on the Window" papers which you are prone to bring up, you had mentioned that your Father told you to use to your advantage the communications network that would be available. You have in the past, publicly, referred to that as a vision that your Father had of the Internet. Changing your mind as to what you said?

I brought up Helen's name for it is NEW evidence available on the Internet. I have more information but it is in a form that cannot be found on the Internet and it involves many a different topic and individuals and that is why it will wait until you make the decision to use that attorney that you paid your hard earned cash on.

So, I can prove something about Helen's death that is contrary to what you have represented and you are angry that I bring it up? What about the threat in the email sent to me posing as "G"? What about how you brought my parents into this mess? They had nothing to do with you or your Father but Helen is a part of not only your book but Paul's as well. She is open game for discussion just as anyone else you or Paul have written about. If you didn't like it then you shouldn't have written about it.

As the calf said to other when he couldn't get any milk.....tough tittie.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:29 pm

You said

Your Father warned you to use the Internet wisely. Not only can it be of use to build your story....it can also be a source that will prove you wrong.

And a great benefit.... but you have misquoted me here as you are so prone to do and so maliciously too. I said Dad never mentioned the Internet and he didn't . He told me that I would be surrounded by a network of people in many places that would be a help to me and I have seen that come true and all of your negative statements can't stop that from happening. and this

"I brought up Helen's name for it is NEW evidence available on the Internet. I have more information but it is in a form that cannot be found on the Internet and it involves many a different topic and individuals and that is why it will wait until you make the decision to use that attorney that you paid your hard earned cash onThe fact that my attorney not contacting you is really getting to you isn't it Mikado? The rest of that message is the same old bullsh#t..... Tough titties and a dead bull. About what this Hut has been all about. You can have it. Its worthless. And it finally has lived up to your expectations, Linda Brown.
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:01 am

Linda Brown wrote:You said

Your Father warned you to use the Internet wisely. Not only can it be of use to build your story....it can also be a source that will prove you wrong.

And a great benefit.... but you have misquoted me here as you are so prone to do and so maliciously too. I said Dad never mentioned the Internet and he didn't . He told me that I would be surrounded by a network of people in many places that would be a help to me and I have seen that come true and all of your negative statements can't stop that from happening. and this

No Linda, you specifically said what I said. You twist all the time. I really don't care anymore for you will lie your way out of every quagmire you create. Did he mention anything about keeping that lying thing you got going on in check and to not use people?

Linda Brown wrote:"I brought up Helen's name for it is NEW evidence available on the Internet. I have more information but it is in a form that cannot be found on the Internet and it involves many a different topic and individuals and that is why it will wait until you make the decision to use that attorney that you paid your hard earned cash onThe fact that my attorney not contacting you is really getting to you isn't it Mikado? The rest of that message is the same old bullsh#t..... Tough titties and a dead bull. About what this Hut has been all about. You can have it. Its worthless. And it finally has lived up to your expectations, Linda Brown.

As to your attorney, you are really thick. It is not getting to me but what I am doing is calling your bluff. You have no attorney. You never paid an attorney. George won't even buy you a car let alone spend money on an attorney so I have no concerns over an attorney ever...and I mean ever...contacting me.

And one last item. Have you figured out why I really don't want you to reinstate my membership at the token yet? To those that think outside of the box, which from what I have been told is not a character trait of the members at the token, is quite apparent.

Now......are you done yet? Perhaps you should spend a bit of time and search around the Internet and you would find the info I am talking about. Others have and are quite disappointed in you and every time someone asks me, I give a bit more info out. You should listen to kevin about weaving and such.

Mikado

PS: I deleted your venomous post for in reality, you would have never left something like that stand at the token.

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:14 am

I really do need to thank you for erasing that last post from me. You are right. It was nasty......I am surprised that I had the gall to write it.

As far as you being allowed to stay on the Token. Why should I even bother with you? You can always sneak your way in through the back door.... as long as no one ever finds out who you are.... perhaps you might even say something useful..

Why should I allow you to be on my Forum when you don't have the decency to take my name off of yours?

And this message I am copying over to the Token so that my European friends know that I have learned how to spell that word properly.

Me.... using people?.... spouts the person who convinced me that I was an integral part of the HUT.Using my name then.... still using it in the membership now...... all the while planning to stab me in the back.... Using people.... oh I have much to learn from you Mikado. Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:52 am

Linda Brown wrote:I really do need to thank you for erasing that last post from me. You are right. It was nasty......I am surprised that I had the gall to write it.

Your welcome but I am not surprised in the least.

Linda Brown wrote:As far as you being allowed to stay on the Token. Why should I even bother with you? You can always sneak your way in through the back door.... as long as no one ever finds out who you are.... perhaps you might even say something useful..

I wouldn't do that for the only reason I went there the first time was to rebut what was being said.

Linda Brown wrote:Why should I allow you to be on my Forum when you don't have the decency to take my name off of yours?

You still don't see the obvious.

Linda Brown wrote:And this message I am copying over to the Token so that my European friends know that I have learned how to spell that word properly.

(laughing very hard over this.....)

Linda Brown wrote:Me.... using people?.... spouts the person who convinced me that I was an integral part of the HUT.Using my name then.... still using it in the membership now...... all the while planning to stab me in the back.... Using people.... oh I have much to learn from you Mikado. Linda Brown

You were very integral until you decided to use it as a podium to slander which you began after you started everything about a year ago. Now, how am I using your name? I don't mention you in the least and the only way a person can see the memberlist is to join.

And learning from me? About the most important lesson you should have learned is what I can be like when I have been used, abused, defrauded, slandered and libeled. About the only lesson I learned from you is that not everything is at it appears and is in a constant state of flux.

Strange you should use the term "stab me in the back", sounds like wildcard...remember her..er....him? I never stabbed you in the back, it was all the chickens coming home to roost that caused your demise.

Now, enough is enough.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:06 am

I remember that exchange of information well Mikado. Wildcard simply said that things were being done " behind Lindas back". YOU were the one who added.....indignantly .... that he had meant " stabbed in the back" He did not use that phrase. YOU DID. .... and THATS when the truth surfaced.

It does not matter who reads this, if ever.... you know the truth of it.

And no.... I will never change.

And "nothing is as it seems " is something you learned from me? when you have used it as your signature for years. THATS funny too. Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:18 am

Linda Brown wrote:I remember that exchange of information well Mikado. Wildcard simply said that things were being done " behind Lindas back". YOU were the one who added.....indignantly .... that he had meant " stabbed in the back" He did not use that phrase. YOU DID. .... and THATS when the truth surfaced.

It does not matter who reads this, if ever.... you know the truth of it.

And no.... I will never change.

And "nothing is as it seems " is something you learned from me? when you have used it as your signature for years. THATS funny too. Linda Brown

Gotcha! funny how you know EXACTLY what he said. And you are correct, that is when the truth started to surface about you after a bit of digging.

And your correct again, I know the truth now. My...you are really hitting a good average today!

My signature, as you call it, was in response to science, however, what I learned from YOU is that it is applicable to YOU!

No...I don't suppose you ever will change...even when faced with the truth. Your old high school chums said that about you....Brownie <g>.

Have a nice day,

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:36 am

Mikado,

I am calling you to stand behind your own words here.

You are leaving a very important piece of information out. A piece of information you told everyone
What piece of information? What did I tell everyone? You just love to put that kind of negative inuendo out there without anything to back it up! Tell us all what I was supposed to have said that you are now calling me to task on.... I want to see it!.....put your facts where your mouth is! What ever information you have that is counter to what I have said about Helen Towt.... specifically said in print.... you had better darned well come up with. Or retract your statement.....and no.... it is not up to all of us to go on wild goose chases. You have information that is counter to what I have told people was a fact.... YOU present it.... and then stand behind it.

Who was Ridgerunner? Thats what I was asking when you started getting upset with me because you couldn't find any place to hide your deception and finally you admitted to it.You were Ridgerunner all along. You lied to everyone here and you hauled poor Fred into it with you! This is the same kind of deception here. I am done with it....and with you using this ttownsendbrown forum to accomplish that. You will never rid yourself of me or my comments as long as I am a standing member of this Forum. I have asked you to take my name off the membership. You have refused. Alright.... then... You will have to live with what I have to say about you.

And you had better come up with those " highschool chums" of mine that spoke so negatively about me...." Brownie" you said they called me. What an outright liar you are! Prove that they exist .... have them contact us all out here in the public. Its not for all of us to do that.... you made the charge.... you come up with the proof or be proven the liar that you are!!!! No one ever has called me " Brownie" in my entire life and you KNOW what youa re saying there is just a fabric of your own imagination and done only to harm me. Prove that they exist.... otherwise live with the fact that you are proving again to others Ridgerunner that you are a simple blowhard liar.

Go ahead and erase this as I know that you will. Others will find it on the Cosmic-Token and they are getting as tired as I am of all of this crap. And of you. Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut