REMOVE MY NAME

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: REMOVE MY NAME

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:12 pm

Don't you have anything other to talk about that will make this website worthy of the name that it carries.... all you can manage to do is lock up threads.

I am following the title of this thread. Remove my name from this website. You say that you are the owner, which I doubt.... but if you are then you need to properly respond to my repeated request.... no.... now demand... to remove my name from the membership. You have no reason to hold it other than to damage me by being associated with this membership against my will.

Remove my Name Mikado. Or try to explain to thousands of others what possibly gives you any right to hold it here.... Explain that to your other members.... so that they will understand what a power player you are. Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:04 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Don't you have anything other to talk about that will make this website worthy of the name that it carries.... all you can manage to do is lock up threads.

I am following the title of this thread. Remove my name from this website. You say that you are the owner, which I doubt.... but if you are then you need to properly respond to my repeated request.... no.... now demand... to remove my name from the membership. You have no reason to hold it other than to damage me by being associated with this membership against my will.

Remove my Name Mikado. Or try to explain to thousands of others what possibly gives you any right to hold it here.... Explain that to your other members.... so that they will understand what a power player you are. Linda Brown

You started this thread back in the beginning of January. To refresh your memory, if you would have shut up and not said anything, your membership would have been deleted come the 21st but you couldn't wait, you had to be confrontational and then you mentioned turning things over to a lawyer and then you mentioned that you PAID an attorney. Well, use him/her or shut the hell up because you really are beginning to appear what Andrew calls me.....confrontational .

As to ownership, all you have to do is to look it up online and you will see. The domain is in Kim's name and I own the site....happy now?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:13 pm

Prove to all of us that YOU are the legal owner of this site. I don't believe you unless you can provide more than just your word. Prove it.

So what you are saying here is that you are the legal owner of the site and to punish me in some way you are refusing to take my name off this site?.... Do I have that right, I want to be sure. Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Kim » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:20 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Prove to all of us that YOU are the legal owner of this site. I don't believe you unless you can provide more than just your word. Prove it.

So what you are saying here is that you are the legal owner of the site and to punish me in some way you are refusing to take my name off this site?.... Do I have that right, I want to be sure. Linda Brown

Don't worry Linda, you will be sure of A LOT of things soon. Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:25 pm

I look forward to all of that Kim, but I was not speaking to you I was speaking to Mikado. He is the site owner..... or is he? Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Kim » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:33 pm

Linda Brown wrote:I look forward to all of that Kim, but I was not speaking to you I was speaking to Mikado. He is the site owner..... or is he? Linda

I really don't care if you were talking to me or not. Just letting you know the facts. Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:42 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Prove to all of us that YOU are the legal owner of this site. I don't believe you unless you can provide more than just your word. Prove it.

Do you remember when you posted all the old info about the site? It is available on the Internet. However, if you don't believe me then email the Traveller and he will inform you of the truth, something you are not too familiar with.

As to the domain, there are plenty of places to look that up as well just as you did before and posted the results of your search.

Now, why should I prove something that is easily available on the Internet...that is, if you really want to know. But you see, that is what all that was about back in August. The owner of the domain name is legally responsible for the content on a site. Don't believe me? Your cousin will find out one day for it is registered to John Beale, at least it was.

You want to know, then do you own leg work for the answers are only as far away as your keyboard.

And on more item. You need to qualify if you are talking about the site or the domain name. You appear to consistently confuse the two but what else, ole Brownie makes it up as she goes.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:13 pm

As to ownership, all you have to do is to look it up online and you will see. The domain is in Kim's name and I own the site....happy now?Mikado

DO YOU?????? I say again....PROVE IT because so far the records do not agree with your statement Linda Brown.

Private messageE-mail Mikado14
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:55 pm

Linda Brown wrote:As to ownership, all you have to do is to look it up online and you will see. The domain is in Kim's name and I own the site....happy now?Mikado

DO YOU?????? I say again....PROVE IT because so far the records do not agree with your statement Linda Brown.

Private messageE-mail Mikado14

First of all, who are you to demand proof and for what end?

I told you that the domain name is in Kim's name with Go Daddy, regardless of what tripe Andrew says. Secondly, the site is in my name at Host Gator. In both situations, I am paying the tab, just as I have always done. Kim holds the pin code at Go Daddy, which the owner usually has for without that, you can't do any redirects to a server. As to Host Gator, I have the password and ID for the cpanel. All of the above are written on paper in the event that anyone is incapacitated.

As to whatever records you are looking at, I don't know.

You demand so much proof from others but you can't supply any in regard to ANYTHING you have written about. Don't twist this around about ownership and point a finger at me for proof.

In the event that you are asking to have your lawyer contact me, then use the address that Andrew posted, it will suffice. Otherwise, "brownie".....start "splainin' Lucy" about all the proof that you never gave in your book or with what you gave Paul.....hypocrite comes to mind.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:58 pm

I don't believe a word you have to say here Mikado. I thought that Kim and I could work out a way of disengaging from this but you two have far too strong a grip on you " death spiral and I want no part of it.

Don't worry about physical addresses. I have all I need. Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut