Personal letter to Linda from Kim

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Personal letter to Linda from Kim

Postby Kim » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:16 pm

Ok Linda you have finally got me pissed. You put things out there you know nothing about and that are no ones business. So that should be okay for others to do. So here goes....

1. You, yourself, told me that you have no feelings for George (your husband for those who don't know who he is). He is nothing more than a habit to you. You said you are with him because he is the one paying the bills, so why would you want to leave that to be with someone who doesn't have a pot to pee in, when I asked you what you meant you said that Dave could offer you nothing.

2. You told me that the only reason George doesn't complain about your travels is because he has his "fun" when you're gone. I asked you if that bothered you and you said not at all, because you could care less about him or what he did.

3. Now we get to Dave....where to start, maybe with you "sleeping" with him just hours after meeting up with him here. (And don't ask for proof because you know this is the truth)

4. You told me that maybe one day you would tell them (George and Dave) that your daughter is more than likely Daves and not your husbands. You could have your own Jerry episode.

5. You told us (Mikado and me) about how you could not trust Andrew (Bolland). You said you were told to watch your back where he is concerned. You felt that he was telling his wife everything about the meetings and you didn't trust her at all.

6. You told me how many times Andrews' wife was "tested" by Twigsnapper, and she failed every time. You told me she had so many affairs that you couldn't keep track of them all but there is a record of all of them, in case you need them one day to prove to Andrew exactly why she married him.

7. I could talk about the time travel but I'll wait til another time for that.

I could go on and at some point I may, but for now Linda, leave my family out of your mouth, especially MY SON !!!!
HOW DARE you insult the memory of him!!!! I have NEVER downgraded anyone who is not here to defend themselves. In my eyes you are no kind of mother, for if you were, you would never speak of a deceased child as you did. You have stepped over the boundary this time Linda and if your followers read this, I don't know how they WOULD or COULD agree with what you did. Anyone with even the smallest bit of compassion or who is a parent can see just how petty that was of you. How low can you go Linda? Actually, writing what you wrote, proves to me just how low you are.
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Re: Personal letter to Linda from Kim

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:53 pm

And I see that you are alone again with your red ink. .
You don't get a free hall pass Kim.... at least thats what I understood. But its interesting that you are so willing to put so much in print. One wonders just how long it will stay up. As far as my purposes are concerned.... the longer, the better. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Kim » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:08 pm

Linda Brown wrote:And I see that you are alone again with your red ink. .
You don't get a free hall pass Kim.... at least thats what I understood. But its interesting that you are so willing to put so much in print. One wonders just how long it will stay up. As far as my purposes are concerned.... the longer, the better. Linda

What I have put in print is just what you told me, so if you have a problem with any of it I guess you should have kept your thoughts to yourself. And as you say, you, as well as others, will not be given a free pass either. And I wonder, will you post this on the other forum? More than likely and I really don't care because it is you who is in the wrong with this one.
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby catspaw1950 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:57 pm

No parent should have to endure what Kim has. For anyone to use that to dig at Kim and/or Mikado is beyond low. I'm siding with Kim on this one.

Cat
A time just for plantin', a time just for ploughin'.
A time just for livin'. A place for to die.
'Twas so good to be young then, to be close to the earth.
Now the green leaves of summer are callin' me home.
catspaw1950
Commander

Postby Kim » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:21 am

catspaw1950 wrote:No parent should have to endure what Kim has. For anyone to use that to dig at Kim and/or Mikado is beyond low. I'm siding with Kim on this one.

Cat

Thank you Cat. I just want people to know that I was doing my best to stay out of the saga of Mikado and Linda. For her to attack me and my family, especially my son, because she is pissed at him is inexcusable. My family has nothing to do with this forum or any other forum.

Kim
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:43 am

Your family may have nothing to do with a forum Kim but you do, You are the domain name holder of this forum remember,? You might take note of what Mikado just recently wrote on another thread

The owner of the domain name is legally responsible for the content on a site.

You might take note of that when you look again at the things you have composed or plan to compose here. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:12 am

Linda Brown wrote:Your family may have nothing to do with a forum Kim but you do, You are the domain name holder of this forum remember,? You might take note of what Mikado just recently wrote on another thread

You might take note of that when you look again at the things you have composed or plan to compose here. Linda

Twist and turn. Being legally responsible does not equate for you to do what you did. You attacked Kim and her son with your words and she never posted a thing. All families have problems - skeletons in the closet - and you have them as well. You explanation for why you did what you did was a nothing more than an attempt to justify your pettyness and you have failed. You would be surprised at the PM's Kim received.

You will do or say anything for dramatic impact.

As to your justification and taking a sentence from a post of mine, well, let's look at the ENTIRE post.

Mikado wrote:Re: REMOVE MY NAME
by Mikado14 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:42 pm

Linda Brown wrote:
Prove to all of us that YOU are the legal owner of this site. I don't believe you unless you can provide more than just your word. Prove it.

So what you are saying here is that you are the legal owner of the site and to punish me in some way you are refusing to take my name off this site?.... Do I have that right, I want to be sure. Linda Brown

Do you remember when you posted all the old info about the site? It is available on the Internet. However, if you don't believe me then email the Traveller and he will inform you of the truth, something you are not too familiar with.

As to the domain, there are plenty of places to look that up as well just as you did before and posted the results of your search.

Now, why should I prove something that is easily available on the Internet...that is, if you really want to know. But you see, that is what all that was about back in August. The owner of the domain name is legally responsible for the content on a site. Don't believe me? Your cousin will find out one day for it is registered to John Beale, at least it was.

You want to know, then do you own leg work for the answers are only as far away as your keyboard.

And on more item. You need to qualify if you are talking about the site or the domain name. You appear to consistently confuse the two but what else, ole Brownie makes it up as she goes.

Mikado

http://www.ttownsendbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=31158#p31158

Your justification is in error. My post was in response to a "demand" you made about who owned what and not a license to attack someone's family.

How about I start talking about all the things about Jennifer that you told me? ..... no....wouldn't want to be like you. Jennifer has no bearing on this forum, your book or Paul's book.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Kim » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:08 am

Linda Brown wrote:Your family may have nothing to do with a forum Kim but you do, You are the domain name holder of this forum remember,? You might take note of what Mikado just recently wrote on another thread

Wow you really are looking for any excuse you can to justify what you wrote aren't you Linda.You are the one who decided to bring my family into this so I am only following suit. Whats the matter Linda, does that bother you? Is it only ok for just you to do?

I don't have to take note of anything I posted, I only posted what you told me, nothing more. So, by your logic, I can write anything I wish about the owner of the domain name on your site. Your poor cousin, he has nothing to do with this but you have just made him fair game.
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:06 pm

Kim
You have made choices all along that have included your life in this when you have kept saying that you wanted no part of all of this. Yet you have authored most of the really nasty hurtful posts here. Just look at the last... and you think thats OK?

If you don't like the company here. Then walk away or work with me to correct the problems.... So its a decision that you must make here and now and threatening to harm another member of my family or part of this organization will only stack up against you in the end... maybe others are right when they say that you and Mikado are locked in sort of a mental " death spiral"....and I should leave you both to your own personal destinys. Its a consideration. But this is my one last offer to work things out... if you want them worked out, If not.... then you have declared publically what your intent here is and always has been.

...Retract the things that you have put out there.... in fact erase everything in red.... Take down that remark on the one major topic..... and I will look over what I may have said about you or your children and will remove those statements on the cosmic.token.. Between you and me we can settle this right now. If you decide against that....it will continue.

Otherwise.... don't speak to me about how incensed you are about my actions. Look at yours. Lets wipe it all clean and walk away. Can you do it ? Or is Mikados agenda in this too strong for you? Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:09 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Kim
You have made choices all along that have included your life in this when you have kept saying that you wanted no part of all of this. Yet you have authored most of the really nasty hurtful posts here. Just look at the last... and you think thats OK?

If you don't like the company here. Then walk away or work with me to correct the problems.... So its a decision that you must make here and now and threatening to harm another member of my family or part of this organization will only stack up against you in the end... maybe others are right when they say that you and Mikado are locked in sort of a mental " death spiral"....and I should leave you both to your own personal destinys. Its a consideration. But this is my one last offer to work things out... if you want them worked out, If not.... then you have declared publically what your intent here is and always has been.

...Retract the things that you have put out there.... in fact erase everything in red.... Take down that remark on the one major topic..... and I will look over what I may have said about you or your children and will remove those statements on the cosmic.token.. Between you and me we can settle this right now. If you decide against that....it will continue.

Otherwise.... don't speak to me about how incensed you are about my actions. Look at yours. Lets wipe it all clean and walk away. Can you do it ? Or is Mikados agenda in this too strong for you? Linda

Are you for real!?!?!?! Threatening to harm a member of your family?!?!!? What the hell did you do when you were masquerading as George?

Work with you to correct the problems? I can't wait to hear what you have in mind.

"Death spiral"?!?!?!?! You have got to be kidding. I nor Kim are the one who published a book with unsubtantiated facts, made up individuals to dramatize the story. Yeah I know, twigsnapper doesn't have the time for me.....bullshit. You threatened to have the CIA show up on Fred's doorstep if he harmed the Hut in any way. How come when I took control to put a cease to your slander and libel they never showed up at my door? More of that stuff from the rear of the horse.

Kim can do what she wants but by your track record from what you agreed to in McDonalds of last July, I would say that you are nothing but a prevaricator to the nth degree and when you get what you want, you will revert to what ever you so choose to be and not honor any agreement, you have consistently done so since last March.

Now, I said that I would not tolerate any of this on this forum after the 21st and I won't, this will not go on much longer.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Next

Return to Conversations in the Hut