Unbelievable things and some recommendations

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Unbelievable things and some recommendations

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:54 pm

Well, for the third time in less than a week I have been banned from a forum. It is the "Living Moon" / Pegasus Research Consortium.

The first was only a warning that was issued and it was for the use of the words "lazy" and "missy". I then was given an administrative ban, which I believe was that I could read posts but wasn't allowed to do anything else. Before the day was over, I was banned permanently.

The permanent ban was never really explained to me. However, by Friday I was reinstated.

I come home from work today and find out that I have been banned again. I have no idea for what. No warning, no nothing. I felt that I have not violated any rules for I have been attempting to remain low key but then, sometimes, you have to say your peace.

But I find this interesting.

quote wrote:Re: Aether Displacement
« Reply #281 on: Today at 06:19:13 PM »
"Is the Earth displacing the aether or is the aether displacing the Earth? Both are occurring simultaneously with equal force."

You piec of pirmordial crap.get out of here, stay out, you are an henderenc eof what we are doing, best sized up with your own kind, I am done.
"YOU HAVE NITHING, GET IT, "NOTHING" asfor food of thought !!!" Littles baggage bastard, quote all you want, "YOU HAVE NOTHING!!!" Go before I get really mad at your stupidity.

I want anyone reading this to notice the abusive language, especially the use of the word "crap". The spelling is atrocious as well.

Wonder why this poster isn't banned? They are a moderator.

Zorgon is a decent individual and no matter what the outcome of this ban, I hope we can remain cordial and converse on a good note. It is difficult to get good moderators and their forum is growing but when a person is banned for no reason, warned for the use of the words "lazy" and "missy" then what does that say when a moderator can use words such as "crap", "bastard" and being called "stupid" and verbally berate a member? All of that clearly violates their own Rules of Service.

In any event, it is a good forum with a good deal of good information however, some of the moderators are a bit over zealous and might just be a bit full of themselves.

The information posted by John Lear is good as well, I have read a good deal of it.

The forum called "Stargates are real" is good but very little is posted. I tried to get the originator of the thread, who has written several books, to inform me how to get them but they never responded. The happen to be a moderator and maybe they just wanted to not converse.

However, if anyone reading this wants the books, and I intend to download them, I finally found them on the Living Moon.

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/45stargates/index.html

They are the The Anunnaki and the Abyss by E. Vegh and Nibiru and Wormwood by E. Vegh I intend to read these as soon as I get some time. I have read several books by Sitchin and this writer claims he got it all wrong...so...let's see what she has to say.

In closing, I would recommend this forum to anyone looking for a cornucopia of information in one place.

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?action=forum

Zorgon has done an excellent job of compiling...don't know where he finds the time but he does....just don't tell them Mikado sent you.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Return to Conversations in the Hut