In regard to misinformation by others..

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: In regard to misinformation by others..

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:16 am

Linda Brown wrote:Mikado.... I happen to like the way that he has aged. Will you do as well?

As you wanted I asked my Xerxes question on the Science side of things....

Perhaps since there seems an interest and some experience here in Astralling ( or whatever you call it) a proper thread could be established for it too? Linda

I have a million of those pictures. As to my aging, I doubt I will make it that far. As to astral projection, go ahead, start one. I haven't much to say about it other than most individuals that claim to do/have done it haven't really. Most times it is a lucid dream state. When astral projecting for the first time, most individuals are confronted by a dweller on the threshold and this must be confronted and dealt with if anyone is to continue to astral travel.

Just a tidbit.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:20 am

Dylan I think that this is an excellent opportunity for you to learn so much more about this astralling subject. Why don't you do as Mikado has suggested here and create a new thread... then you will have three threads going on three very different sites.... and this is an excellent way to cross reference information.

You guys have a good time. I will check in later! Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:24 am

Linda Brown wrote:First of all about Colonel Bales. How do you know that I am not in direct contact with him? Why do you think that I have to tell you my sources? The fact is that they are entirely accurate, and you know it.

You didn't answer the questions posed Mikado. But thats really alright. I didn't expect you to. Linda

Look at what you just posted.

Why do you think that I have to tell you my sources? And I have to tell you mine? There's that ole double standard you employ. How is that working out for you?

...and...

The fact is that they are entirely accurate, and you know it. No Linda, they are not. That is your state of mind that makes them real. Some facts are and some are not but most of what you have said is not. One needs to learn to pick the fly crap out of pepper when it comes to you and your stories. Morgan an twigsnapper have blended current events and history into their stories and if you are not those individuals then you are extremely gullible.

As to answering you, I have never stated who the individuals are that I have talked to, yes, individuals. Therefore, there is nothing to answer and your expectations are like your stories...phantoms in the ether.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:26 pm

You never answered me Mikado but I guess that your answer is that you feel you are above having to prove out your allegations. For you .... its enough to say things and you think others will believe you ( isn't that what you accuse me of?)

So I guess that we are running on oddly parallel paths here Mikado.I am content to let time show which one of us has been the most accurate....

Isn't this odd. I could say precisely the same thing here about you "That is your state of mind that makes them real. Some facts are and some are not but most of what you have said is not. One needs to learn to pick the fly crap out of pepper when it comes to you and your stories."Morgan an twigsnapper have blended current events and history into their stories and if you are not those individuals then you are extremely gullible.

And people should believe the stories that you have been telling? Who do you have to back you up Mikado?

I guess that we will just have to encourage all who read anything you or I write......to double check the sources and ask pertinent questions. I am quite pleased to see that happen. And now there are at least three active Townsend Brown related website. Between the three of them people who want to do their own homework can make up their mind what is valid and what is smoke to hide an agenda.
Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:40 pm

Linda Brown wrote:You never answered me Mikado but I guess( you do so very much of that and that is your problem, too much of it) that your answer is that you feel you are above having to prove out your allegations. For you .... its enough to say things and you think others will believe you ( isn't that what you accuse me of?)

So I guess that we are running on oddly parallel paths here Mikado.I am content to let time show which one of us has been the most accurate....

Isn't this odd. I could say precisely the same thing here about you "That is your state of mind that makes them real. Some facts are and some are not but most of what you have said is not. One needs to learn to pick the fly crap out of pepper when it comes to you and your stories."Morgan an twigsnapper have blended current events and history into their stories and if you are not those individuals then you are extremely gullible.

And people should believe the stories that you have been telling? Who do you have to back you up Mikado?

I guess that we will just have to encourage all who read anything you or I write......to double check the sources and ask pertinent questions. I am quite pleased to see that happen. And now there are at least three active Townsend Brown related website. Between the three of them people who want to do their own homework can make up their mind what is valid and what is smoke to hide an agenda.
Linda

Cripes do you twist things around!

1. Your original question, a while back, was for me to state my sources. I never did.

2. You then post the above claiming I said it was Col. Bales and I never said who I was talking with.

3. I stated that I don't have to give my sources until I choose to when I am done. I am not done.

4. At the moment, yes, I am above having to divulge anything. You can't taste the "soup" until it is done. Repeating the above, I am not done my "due-diligence" of Paul's book. I have merely taken some time off to deal with those situations that arise that is called life. Paul took six years, I believe I am entitled to that much time as well.

Your above post only showcases how you will distort and twist what was stated to fit an agenda or to correct a screw-up that you did. And you know what I mean.

The truth:

1. I never stated the identity of who said what. The due-diligence was, and is, still in progress.

2. I never stated who I was in communication with.

3. Your quote, within this post, is meaningless in the light of the truth that the record supports.

So, in light of everything, what made you think it was Col. Bales that I was talking with? On its face, it looks as if your worried about my talking with him. Perhaps I should?

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:32 pm

I was merely making the point that anyone can see that someone like Col Bales.... who met my Dad in 1967.... would not necessarily know anything about his activities twenty years earlier. You ACT like you are presenting a rational arguement for your statements Mikado ( I know someone who knew Townsend Brown and he said he was NOT in Germany). Now That my dear is an illogical stretch. Why don't you admit it. You have no way of being able to say that Bob Bales or anyone like him would be able to give you the statement that you have presented as evidence in your due diligence. If this is an example of the kind of research that you do.... that I might point out that it is fatally flawed from the start and all you are doing now is buying time to cover that up...

And frankly it is my own belief that the " due diligence " that you keep saying you are doing is just a farce and you are simply using it as a way to try to discredit the things that I have written and said. Paul never asked you to do this.... this is under your own agenda....

Well, Mikado.... I am patient. I will wait for you to get around to what ever it is that you have to say.... but that does not mean that I will let inaccurate statements stand there....I challenge you on your statement about Dad never being in Germany and I think that your sources will not hold water.

You are misleading people.... and that is quite obvious.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:28 pm

Mikado you recently said this here regarding me. I guess/

"As to answering you, I have never stated who the individuals are that I have talked to, yes, individuals. Therefore, there is nothing to answer and your expectations are like your stories...phantoms in the ether.

Yet Mikado... you tell a story about someone talking to my sister in law with the report that I was " spoiled" in her consideration. And when asked to back that up you said it was second ( or was that third hand information?).... you of course didn't name your source.

How do you know that information was accurate?

As I see it the things that you have been saying here...could just as easily been a figment of your imagination or your sources..... ( since your source was never identified ).... so the same things that you are berating me about..... you also are doing.... please tell me the difference?

There is ONE difference in all of this though..... the so called " stories" that you say I have spun.... (going on information I have been told by Morgan and Mr. Twigsnapper) have not been in any way nasty comments on a persons character. Yet your renditions seem to have that flavor and are consistantly that tone. I am not asking for a response here because I tire of the same old rhetoric... I am just making a pointed comment so that others will see what has been happening too.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:19 am

Your demonstrating all that I have said in that you are the spoiled little girl who is standing in the middle of the room and will continue to belabor a point and twist and turn until someone just gets exasperated with your tantrum and says "uncle".

First, this:
Linda wrote:Yet Mikado... you tell a story about someone talking to my sister in law with the report that I was " spoiled" in her consideration. And when asked to back that up you said it was second ( or was that third hand information?).... you of course didn't name your source.

How do you know that information was accurate?

Because I heard it on tape along with a good many other things that I will not mention ever because they are not germane to the topic and that is the due-diligence of the book "Defying Gravity". I could care less what was said about your brother and your father and their relationship as well as how your brother felt in regard to your Mother.

I do understand why you didn't want anyone to talk to them. Smartest thing you have done.

Linda wrote:As I see it the things that you have been saying here...could just as easily been a figment of your imagination or your sources..... ( since your source was never identified ).... so the same things that you are berating me about..... you also are doing.... please tell me the difference?

There is ONE difference in all of this though..... the so called " stories" that you say I have spun.... (going on information I have been told by Morgan and Mr. Twigsnapper) have not been in any way nasty comments on a persons character. Yet your renditions seem to have that flavor and are consistantly that tone. I am not asking for a response here because I tire of the same old rhetoric... I am just making a pointed comment so that others will see what has been happening too.

Figment of my imagination? Sure, why not but is that the best you can do? I can prove in a court of law under oath all that I have said. You can't, that is the difference.

As to my source being identified, not yet. But look at it from the following viewpoint:

Paul wrote a book. Did any of his sources get identified? No, and those sources were highly instrumental in the information supplied. Do you care? No, so why do you criticize me for not releasing my sources? There is that ole double standard you employ...and I hope others see that as well. Anyone who will take "Defying Gravity" as a serious biography is gullable. A biography is expected to be based upon fact from reliable sources and two anonymous characters are not reliable or credible.

And that is the REAL reason Paul quit. The characters were empty shells. I had nothing to do with it. You did or would that be Morgan and twigsnapper....lol

As to Morgan and twigsnapper telling you anything, well, after all this time - where are they? You threatened Fred when you told me that bogus lie that he was in the Hut and doing "things" as we spoke, you even called me at work and within 15 minutes you had him disabled. But when the record was checked, he wasn't even on line...and that included the stat counter which logs CANNOT be erased so I give that information to prevent you from making any false statements that will only prove out as false...and that is one freebie. Back to what I was saying, where are they? Did they go to his house? Did they ever come to my house? The only ones who ever came to my house where the curious and that was thanks to you. I should post your address and let us see who shows up at your doorstep.

So, speaking of figments of imagination...and now I know why the area was like looking through the mist.

Speaking of rhetoric, it isn't, it is consistency. It is you who keep coming up with new twists and turns like a poorly crafted Agatha Christie knock off story.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:22 am

Linda Brown wrote:I was merely making the point that anyone can see that someone like Col Bales.... who met my Dad in 1967.... would not necessarily know anything about his activities twenty years earlier. You ACT like you are presenting a rational arguement for your statements Mikado ( I know someone who knew Townsend Brown and he said he was NOT in Germany). Now That my dear is an illogical stretch. Why don't you admit it. You have no way of being able to say that Bob Bales or anyone like him would be able to give you the statement that you have presented as evidence in your due diligence. If this is an example of the kind of research that you do.... that I might point out that it is fatally flawed from the start and all you are doing now is buying time to cover that up...

And frankly it is my own belief that the " due diligence " that you keep saying you are doing is just a farce and you are simply using it as a way to try to discredit the things that I have written and said. Paul never asked you to do this.... this is under your own agenda....

Well, Mikado.... I am patient. I will wait for you to get around to what ever it is that you have to say.... but that does not mean that I will let inaccurate statements stand there....I challenge you on your statement about Dad never being in Germany and I think that your sources will not hold water.

You are misleading people.... and that is quite obvious.

Linda

A farce? You mean like the one you perpetrated on Paul Schatzkin?

I don't think so.

Everything posted in the "Due-Diligence" section has links and sources.

Now, you claimed that I said it was Col. Bales so prove it. You can't and you know it, at least not publicly.

As I said, I cast a line into the water and see what took the hook.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:44 pm

Mikado has anyone ever told you that your games are ridiculous? Just wondering.

You said
I do understand why you didn't want anyone to talk to them. Smartest thing you have done.

Just exactly WHEN have I EVER written that I didn't want anyone to talk to my Sister in Law or my nephews. You just blatently made that up and I will not let you get away with that. Show me.... ANYWHERE where I have said or even inferred that I didn't want people to talk to them.

Show us Mikado.... or retract the above statement just out of pure courtesy and proper manners..... if nothing else.

And I have wondered if you meant this as a threat? Should I take it as one? How did you mean it?
I should post your address and let us see who shows up at your doorstep.

I am easy enough to find Mikado,( except when I am not home).... and my own photo is posted.... I am not hiding from anyone..or behind anyone.. and in fact.... alot of interesting people find their way to my doorstep......too bad that you seem to be unable to do the same thing.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut