Astral projection

Phenomena that can't be explained ...... yet.

Re: Astral projection

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:04 pm

One more thing you should be aware of Dylan, you can be trapped on the Astral plane. Two things can happen, your body will appear as if comatose or your body will die. Secondly, your astral body will stranded on the astral plane.

That is one of the dangers of astral traveling...the severing of the astral cord.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:31 pm

This is interesting.

On one side, citing the more conventional knowledge that he has learned perhaps... Dylan has said that the cord can not be severed. Yet you and Cat seem to believe that it is possible. Can you tell us more about how your reached this conclusion Mikado? Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:25 pm

Mikado,

You said "Of course those places I traveled to were very disturbing. For example, I had read a novel by Clive Cussler called "Raise the Titanic". I traveled there and it was very disturbing when I realized where I was. The thought of it today is...unnerving........See, I don't know how all this works obviously but it seems from what you said that you were influenced by what Clive Cussler had written and maybe your imagination just did the rest. How do you know that your experience wasn't just a " flight of fancy?" Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:02 pm

Linda Brown wrote:This is interesting.

On one side, citing the more conventional knowledge that he has learned perhaps... Dylan has said that the cord can not be severed. Yet you and Cat seem to believe that it is possible. Can you tell us more about how your reached this conclusion Mikado? Linda

I would recommend reading Lopsang Rampa's "The Third Eye" as a starter. Although it is controversial in nature, it has been cited by Tibetanologists as credible.

However, there is a quote from the Bible:

"Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern. Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it." Ecclesiastes 12:6-7

A good many of "new age" philosophers will point to this in that the silver cord, or astral cord, will sever upon death and that those who may be close to death or experience an NDE may see the cord. Also, the cord may be viewed emanating from various different chakras from time to time.

As to the actual severing of the tether, I cannot say with 100% certainty that it can be severed. Based upon what the Bible has said, it is quite apparent that the cord is severed upon death. The obvious statement that looms is that IF the severing of the cord is possible AND if death does occur then no one has come back to make a statement of fact.

My personal conclusion is - until I know for sure, why take chances.

Now, as to using the astral body to walk around the physical plane, no, it doesn't work that way. If one believes that the astral body exists in the realm of the physical plane than they don't understand that the physical body and astral body are not the same. What is occurring is more of a projection back into the physical plane from the astral body and is more mental or projecting the astral consciousness into the physical plane (realm).

Everyone astral projects and don't realize they have done it when they are sleeping. However, I remember what I have experienced, I know the astral body has many tendrils or extensions it sends out just as we have arms and legs. I know the cord is made or appears to made of the same substance that the astral body is made of.

Severing of the cord? As I said, I can't say with 100% certainty but an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:24 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Mikado,

You said "Of course those places I traveled to were very disturbing. For example, I had read a novel by Clive Cussler called "Raise the Titanic". I traveled there and it was very disturbing when I realized where I was. The thought of it today is...unnerving........See, I don't know how all this works obviously but it seems from what you said that you were influenced by what Clive Cussler had written and maybe your imagination just did the rest. How do you know that your experience wasn't just a " flight of fancy?" Linda

"How do you know that your experience wasn't just a " flight of fancy?" I didn't. From what I experienced, I only saw half of the ship and it was deteriorated. I thought that to be impossible for at the time I read this book, around 1977 or 78, the thought was that it was so deep, so dark, so cold that it would be preserved relatively intact as it was with the exception of any damage from the sinking. It wasn't until Bob Ballard found Titanic and stated that it was broke in two and further investigation proved that there was iron eating bacteria slowly eating away at Titanic.

I changed my view of my experience.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:15 am

Just shows you how scientists change their concepts of reality as they learn more and more. I can remember being told that nothing would attack a hull that was so deep. The deep living rust eaters were a surprise.

Mikado.... A question... I am kind of wondering why no one else caught this yet but you said in response to one of these threads on Astral Traveling.....

"When astral projecting for the first time, most individuals are confronted by a dweller on the threshold and this must be confronted and dealt with if anyone is to continue to astral travel.

Most people are confronted by a dweller on the threshold????? What do you mean by that???? Like a Guardian to the other side???? thats sort of what it sounds like.... protecting the "Portal?" Is that what you mean. You would not have mentioned that if you had not experienced that.... so if you can.... would you be able to describe that experience to your members?

And anyone else out there? I have visions of the LivingMoons silly " Exterminator" and Eradicator" and whatever else Zorgon called them...... so what did your " dweller on the threshold seem like to you? And how does an entity earn that postition? Which seems to me is important. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:42 am

Sharing this message with the Cosmic-Token...................

In Astral Travelling I have heard it said that there are " Entities" that " guard the portals or the gates.... and that you have to " deal with them" before you go further. So my question rather specifically here is.... WHO are these Entities? How do they manifest themselves for Astral travellers? And what more can anyone add to this idea? Even if it is just a fanciful notion by some I think that it needs to be investigated. And if its more than that then maybe this would be a good place to talk about it.

I am posting this also on the Hut hoping that someone who has been reading there in silence might speak up. Same thought here...

If you have experienced anything like meeting a " Centurian" at some sort of " Portal" while you have been " traveling" can you talk to us here about that experience? This is not a thread where you have to prove the experience was real. We passed that checkpoint Charlie a long time ago. <g> Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:31 am

Linda Brown wrote:Just shows you how scientists change their concepts of reality as they learn more and more. I can remember being told that nothing would attack a hull that was so deep. The deep living rust eaters were a surprise.

Mikado.... A question... I am kind of wondering why no one else caught this yet but you said in response to one of these threads on Astral Traveling.....

"When astral projecting for the first time, most individuals are confronted by a dweller on the threshold and this must be confronted and dealt with if anyone is to continue to astral travel.

Most people are confronted by a dweller on the threshold????? What do you mean by that???? Like a Guardian to the other side???? thats sort of what it sounds like.... protecting the "Portal?" Is that what you mean. You would not have mentioned that if you had not experienced that.... so if you can.... would you be able to describe that experience to your members?

And anyone else out there? I have visions of the LivingMoons silly " Exterminator" and Eradicator" and whatever else Zorgon called them...... so what did your " dweller on the threshold seem like to you? And how does an entity earn that postition? Which seems to me is important. Linda

It is none of the above. A dweller is a lower vibrational being and usually appears for an opportunity, in a manner of speaking, on ill prepared travellers.

It most definitely is not a guardian. A guardian is something else entirely.

"so what did your " dweller on the threshold seem like to you? And how does an entity earn that postition? Which seems to me is important. "

A hideous being that was blocking my way to my body. I have since learned more about it. As to your comment about "earning" a position, it would be like saying that someone who was walking down the street and saw an open door and stood in front of it earned the position to be there. It is nothing more than the right place at the right time.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:21 pm

"A hideous Being" that was blocking you from your body?

" it would be like saying that someone who was walking down the street and saw an open door and stood in front of it earned the position to be there. It is nothing more than the right place at the right time."

I don't know that I agree with that Mikado. A person walking down a street, seeing an open door and deciding to stand in front of it.... especially to block someone from stepping in.... seems to me that is " earning your position". That person has conciously decided to do that. That qualifies as " earning" to me. So I see that we disagree on that point.

Do you really believe that there is such a thing as sheer luck or mis fortune.... such as being in the right place, or the wrong place at any particular time.

What I am getting from you is that this being is just there randomly? Really?
A hideous creature you said. Anyone have any other experiences that might match Mikados or perhaps this has been a profoundly personal situation for him.

So if this " hideous creature" was blocking you from your body.... How then did you eventually deal with it?

You mention a Guardian. In YOUR opinion what then is a guardian? If it is " something else entirely?

I know that the Internet is full of information about all of this Mikado. But I was asking YOU. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:30 pm

Linda Brown wrote:"A hideous Being" that was blocking you from your body?

" it would be like saying that someone who was walking down the street and saw an open door and stood in front of it earned the position to be there. It is nothing more than the right place at the right time."

I don't know that I agree with that Mikado. A person walking down a street, seeing an open door and deciding to stand in front of it.... especially to block someone from stepping in.... seems to me that is " earning your position". That person has conciously decided to do that. That qualifies as " earning" to me. So I see that we disagree on that point.

Your definition of "earn" is quite different from mine. So, if someone walks down the street and happens upon a bag of money you would call that "earned". Okay, whatever you wish.

Linda Brown wrote:Do you really believe that there is such a thing as sheer luck or mis fortune.... such as being in the right place, or the wrong place at any particular time.

Sure, ask Dylan. And it is that which is why he is still here.

Linda Brown wrote:What I am getting from you is that this being is just there randomly? Really?
A hideous creature you said. Anyone have any other experiences that might match Mikados or perhaps this has been a profoundly personal situation for him.

So if this " hideous creature" was blocking you from your body.... How then did you eventually deal with it?

I dealt with it in the manner I was taught.

Linda Brown wrote:You mention a Guardian. In YOUR opinion what then is a guardian? If it is " something else entirely?

I didn't mention a "Guardian", you did. I responded to you by saying a Guardian is something entirely different. Don't twist or misrepresent what I say and we will get along better.

Essentially, a Guardian is a spirit guide of which we have many.

Linda Brown wrote:I know that the Internet is full of information about all of this Mikado. But I was asking YOU. Linda

And I have given you an answer.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Fringe Science