Whats the difference between Astral Proj and Remote Viewing

Phenomena that can't be explained ...... yet.

Re: Whats the difference between Astral Proj and Remote View

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:09 pm

Hahahaha.... I know about that Mikado. In fact when I learned that they had reported to Dad that I had " tested off the charts" I honestly was totally bummed out because I thought that I had never even made the bottom rung.....He just smiled but didn't say anything. I found out later that it was the other side of the chart they were talking about.... which made me feel better.

I don't remember you ever mentioning a woman that was in the program and would have known me well enough to make that kind of statement. Unless she didn't know me at all and this is just something that you have mentioned to make me look bad?

I had mentioned that it was a woman and I gave her name. Sorry I don't remember that at all.

All the people that I worked with were men. I don't remember a woman being there.

Thats what they all say." I left the program". Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:51 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Hahahaha.... I know about that Mikado. In fact when I learned that they had reported to Dad that I had " tested off the charts" I honestly was totally bummed out because I thought that I had never even made the bottom rung.....He just smiled but didn't say anything. I found out later that it was the other side of the chart they were talking about.... which made me feel better.

I don't remember you ever mentioning a woman that was in the program and would have known me well enough to make that kind of statement. Unless she didn't know me at all and this is just something that you have mentioned to make me look bad?

I had mentioned that it was a woman and I gave her name. Sorry I don't remember that at all.

All the people that I worked with were men. I don't remember a woman being there.

Thats what they all say." I left the program". Linda

sure, whatever you wish to believe.

I suppose that Ann has a fifth appendage...if she even exists? Or is that a man's name?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:02 pm

Why don't you ask Paul about meeting her for dinner in King of Prussia? I think that he was too completely dumbfounded by her... especially the next day when she came breezing in with a beach bag and announced that Paul and I would need it for our " trip" that day. He hadn't bothered to tell me that he had made plans to go to his old hometown so that we could spend the day on the beach near his old home. You should have seen his face!

He met her at least twice.Once in Pa and once in Santa Fe.. a very pretty blonde lady who traveled with a BIG Dude. We laughed that it was because she needed someone to heft all of her bags! The lady Did Not travel light thats for sure! A special woman. I wish in a way that you had met her or you wouldn't question her authenticity the way that you have. She was NOT in any kind of government CIA/SRI program... in fact she rather distanfully referred to them as " trained fish"...(Sorry guys) but a talent like that only comes along once in a hundred years I think and she was working for the best.

I owe it to her that I didn't just stand up and tell Paul we were through months and months earlier. So he actually owes her for at least helping him get SOMETHING published. If you don't know about that.... check out the book " The Good-Bye Man"....when we republish I hope to be allowed to put some pictures in... if its alright with her and doesn't compromise her.

Too bad you never met her..... to my knowledge. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:44 am

Linda Brown wrote:Why don't you ask Paul about meeting her for dinner in King of Prussia? I think that he was too completely dumbfounded by her... especially the next day when she came breezing in with a beach bag and announced that Paul and I would need it for our " trip" that day. He hadn't bothered to tell me that he had made plans to go to his old hometown so that we could spend the day on the beach near his old home. You should have seen his face!

He met her at least twice.Once in Pa and once in Santa Fe.. a very pretty blonde lady who traveled with a BIG Dude. We laughed that it was because she needed someone to heft all of her bags! The lady Did Not travel light thats for sure! A special woman. I wish in a way that you had met her or you wouldn't question her authenticity the way that you have. She was NOT in any kind of government CIA/SRI program... in fact she rather distanfully referred to them as " trained fish"...(Sorry guys) but a talent like that only comes along once in a hundred years I think and she was working for the best.

I owe it to her that I didn't just stand up and tell Paul we were through months and months earlier. So he actually owes her for at least helping him get SOMETHING published. If you don't know about that.... check out the book " The Good-Bye Man"....when we republish I hope to be allowed to put some pictures in... if its alright with her and doesn't compromise her.

Too bad you never met her..... to my knowledge. Linda

First of all, let's get something straight, I have NEVER questioned a thing about Ann whoeversheis. I have NEVER met her and only know what I know from you talking about her. Judging upon what you have said about Morgan and twigsnapper and after meeting them, one can only wonder.

And don't put me in the same church as all those that offer opinion about me without ever having met me and passing judgement all predicated upon the words from someone of your caliper. After what has been revealed in regard to the due-diligence, those with a modicum of intelligence can see that questions, at the very least, need to be answered. And yes, I received an email this morning...batshit? And you throw aspersions my way when I say things directly to you. Cowards are what populates your ship.

You tested off the charts because you were more imagination than fact. Your Father had an office there, he had no direct involvement with anyone actively participating in the program. However, what she did say would have been good copy for Paul's book. I never told Paul because I thought you might be embarrassed by what she said and I felt the need to wait and see, protect you in a manner of speaking until more facts were revealed. If I knew what I know now, I would certainly reverse that decision. Anything I would say now as to what Ernestine revealed would amount to nothing more than heresay. She passed away a few years ago.

Tell your stories, believe what you want. I have decided to say a bit more about the spell stuff but not at present, family responsibilities call.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:06 pm

I am going to take your response one section at a time so that I can be fair to what you have said...

"First of all, let's get something straight, I have NEVER questioned a thing about Ann whoeversheis. I have NEVER met her and only know what I know from you talking about her. Judging upon what you have said about Morgan and twigsnapper and after meeting them, one can only wonder

So what do you mean " and after meeting them????? You have met both of them? That is news to me" I thought that you said that they were a figment of my imagination. I hate to tell you this Mikado but it is hard to get people to believe BOTH things. Right readers?

I don't know about " questioning a thing about Anne" What did this statement from you mean then when you very blatently said this." I suppose that Ann has a fifth appendage...if she even exists? Or is that a man's name?How are we all supposed to translate that little comment? I took " if she even exists" as a direct challenge. How can you say that it isn't? Readers?

And don't put me in the same church as all those that offer opinion about me without ever having met me ( why do they have to meet you in person Mikado? You don't WANT anyone to meet you or even know what you look like so don't complain about them forming conclusions about what they read and what you choose to write here.) and passing judgement all predicated upon the words from someone of your caliper.( I think maybe thats the wrong word but I will let you do your own good proof reading)

After what has been revealed in regard to the due-diligence, those with a modicum of intelligence can see that questions, at the very least, need to be answered. And yes, I received an email this morning...batshit? And you throw aspersions my way when I say things directly to you. Cowards are what populates your ship. And they are entitled to say what they say..... you are free enough with casting your insults about arn't you? It doesn't mean anything in the long run. Actions speak louder than words, the old saying goes.

"You tested off the charts because you were more imagination than fact.( Thats funny Mikado. YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AN EARLY REMOTE VIEWING PROGRAM REMEMBER.

Your Father had an office there, he had no direct involvement with anyone actively participating in the program. ( He did not have an office there because his ties were so strong with everyone working there he didn't need one. His instruments were there and he spent alot of time overseeing what was going on. Get your facts straight Mikado before you present yourself as an expert in a situation that predates you! How old were you then? And yet you like to talk as if you were there!) [/color

However, what she did say would have been good copy for Paul's book. I never told Paul because I thought you might be embarrassed by what she said and I felt the need to wait and see, protect you in a manner of speaking until more facts were revealed. [color=#0000FF]I don't believe that.
If I knew what I know now, I would certainly reverse that decision. Anything I would say now as to what Ernestine revealed would amount to nothing more than heresay. She passed away a few years ago Isn't that convenient for you Mikado. But perhaps there are others????[color=#0000FF]And thats the only reason that you feel free to say what you have. Because there is no one to check your story. Pixie dust Mikado.

I never told Paul because I thought you might be embarrassed by what she said and I felt the need to wait and see, protect you in a manner of speaking until more facts were revealed. Protect me? Now there is the first laugh of the day! Linda.[/color]
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:19 am

Linda Brown wrote:I am going to take your response one section at a time so that I can be fair to what you have said...

"First of all, let's get something straight, I have NEVER questioned a thing about Ann whoeversheis. I have NEVER met her and only know what I know from you talking about her. Judging upon what you have said about Morgan and twigsnapper and after meeting them, one can only wonder

So what do you mean " and after meeting them????? You have met both of them? That is news to me" I thought that you said that they were a figment of my imagination. I hate to tell you this Mikado but it is hard to get people to believe BOTH things. Right readers?

You are a piece of work. I am referring to meeting the individuals you claimed were those individuals and that they BOTH said that they are not who claimed they are.

Are you that thick? I keep saying the same thing over and over again and you keep attempting to twist it into something other than what I have said. It won't little girl, it may have worked for your Mommy and Daddy but not me.

Linda Brown wrote:I don't know about " questioning a thing about Anne" What did this statement from you mean then when you very blatently said this." I suppose that Ann has a fifth appendage...if she even exists? Or is that a man's name?How are we all supposed to translate that little comment? I took " if she even exists" as a direct challenge. How can you say that it isn't? Readers?

Okay, since Morgan/twigsnapper don't exist, as to who you identified as such, then why should Ann? So far you are two out of three and the odds say she isn't quite exactly as your describe. Secondly, as to the appendage, you said at one time that Ann was a remnant from SRI and your further stated that they were all men, ergo, the fifth appendage. I suppose you will claim that Ann was never at SRI so which is it? Was she or wasn't she? I grow weary of your changing history.

Linda Brown wrote:And don't put me in the same church as all those that offer opinion about me without ever having met me ( why do they have to meet you in person Mikado? You don't WANT anyone to meet you or even know what you look like so don't complain about them forming conclusions about what they read and what you choose to write here.) and passing judgement all predicated upon the words from someone of your caliper.( I think maybe thats the wrong word but I will let you do your own good proof reading)

No, caliper is correct. Sometimes spelled "calipre". I am not complaining, I am pointing out how opinionated they are based upon what only you say. Even after seeing the information put forth in the due-diligence, they refuse to check out the references and links and make an informed decision. There prerogative to do so.

Linda Brown wrote:After what has been revealed in regard to the due-diligence, those with a modicum of intelligence can see that questions, at the very least, need to be answered. And yes, I received an email this morning...batshit? And you throw aspersions my way when I say things directly to you. Cowards are what populates your ship. And they are entitled to say what they say..... you are free enough with casting your insults about arn't you? It doesn't mean anything in the long run. Actions speak louder than words, the old saying goes.

And again I say this, their aspersions are based on the rantings of a spoiled little girl when the facts have been presented in the due-diligence. It reminds so of the little girl who puts her hands over her ears, closes her eyes and screams no...oops, I think I might have described you and those on the Token.

Linda Brown wrote:"You tested off the charts because you were more imagination than fact.( Thats funny Mikado. YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AN EARLY REMOTE VIEWING PROGRAM REMEMBER.

So what are you saying? There were no charts for you to test off of? What you are implying is that the program was new so therefore there were no charts for they were being developed. If they were not developed...see my point?

Linda Brown wrote:Your Father had an office there, he had no direct involvement with anyone actively participating in the program. ( He did not have an office there because his ties were so strong with everyone working there he didn't need one. His instruments were there and he spent alot of time overseeing what was going on. Get your facts straight Mikado before you present yourself as an expert in a situation that predates you! How old were you then? And yet you like to talk as if you were there!) [/color

My facts are based upon what I was told, just as you claim in your stories about Morgan/twigsnapper. The difference, Ernestine was real.

Linda Brown wrote:However, what she did say would have been good copy for Paul's book. I never told Paul because I thought you might be embarrassed by what she said and I felt the need to wait and see, protect you in a manner of speaking until more facts were revealed. [color=#0000FF]I don't believe that. If I knew what I know now, I would certainly reverse that decision. Anything I would say now as to what Ernestine revealed would amount to nothing more than heresay. She passed away a few years ago Isn't that convenient for you Mikado. But perhaps there are others????[color=#0000FF]And thats the only reason that you feel free to say what you have. Because there is no one to check your story. Pixie dust Mikado.

I repeat, you are claiming pixie dust when you have a bin full. Morgan/twigsnapper. Your argument falls apart.

Linda Brown wrote:I never told Paul because I thought you might be embarrassed by what she said and I felt the need to wait and see, protect you in a manner of speaking until more facts were revealed. Protect me? Now there is the first laugh of the day! Linda.[/color]

At the time, I would have done anything for you. I think you are the witch, ever hear of a glamour spell?

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:21 am

Yup.... a Piece of work indeed. I have finally earned the phrase that I used to hold out for Morgan

"I'm a piece of work, I'm iron and lace. I'm shy, I'm right up in your face ...

Thanks to Jimmy Buffett for the lyrics above

Get used to it Mikado.

As I said on another thread. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND I AM NOT GOING AWAY. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:46 pm

For all of your egotistical and dismissive attitude toward those around you.... you very often make serious mistakes in judgement because you are so SURE that you know what you are talking about when the truth is.... sometimes quite the contrary.

Remember saying this?

And don't put me in the same church as all those that offer opinion about me without ever having met me ( why do they have to meet you in person Mikado? You don't WANT anyone to meet you or even know what you look like so don't complain about them forming conclusions about what they read and what you choose to write here.) and passing judgement all predicated upon the words from someone of your caliper.( I think maybe thats the wrong word but I will let you do your own good proof reading)

No, caliper is correct. Sometimes spelled "calipre". I am not complaining, I am pointing out how opinionated they are based upon what only you say. Even after seeing the information put forth in the due-diligence, they refuse to check out the references and links and make an informed decision. There prerogative to do so

Reread carefully Mikado.... is " Caliper" correct?????

This is the definition for the word that you chose....
cal·i·per/ˈkaləpər/

Noun: An instrument for measuring external or internal dimensions, having two hinged legs resembling a pair of compasses and in-turned or...
An instrument performing a similar function but having one linear component sliding along another, with two parallel jaws and a vernier...

Its not the proper word for the situation.... Which would have been Calibre..... something that I was trying gently to point out.

"Definition for calibre:Web definitions: quality: a degree or grade of excellence or worth; "the quality of students has risen"; "an executive of low caliber".
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

You are not always right Mikado. In fact. Sometimes you fall seriously short. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:58 am

Linda Brown wrote:For all of your egotistical and dismissive attitude toward those around you.... you very often make serious mistakes in judgement because you are so SURE that you know what you are talking about when the truth is.... sometimes quite the contrary.

Remember saying this?

No, caliper is correct. Sometimes spelled "calipre". I am not complaining, I am pointing out how opinionated they are based upon what only you say. Even after seeing the information put forth in the due-diligence, they refuse to check out the references and links and make an informed decision. There prerogative to do so

Reread carefully Mikado.... is " Caliper" correct?????

This is the definition for the word that you chose....
cal·i·per/ˈkaləpər/

Noun: An instrument for measuring external or internal dimensions, having two hinged legs resembling a pair of compasses and in-turned or...
An instrument performing a similar function but having one linear component sliding along another, with two parallel jaws and a vernier...

Its not the proper word for the situation.... Which would have been Calibre..... something that I was trying gently to point out.

"Definition for calibre:Web definitions: quality: a degree or grade of excellence or worth; "the quality of students has risen"; "an executive of low caliber".
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

You are not always right Mikado. In fact. Sometimes you fall seriously short. Linda

No ding dong. Caliper (calipre) is correct. My point was that you DON"T measure up to all that you claim.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby dcooper » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:25 am

Mikado nowhere that I have read on the Internet that someone used the astral world to get information about our world they only get info about religion and stuff like that, but none have tried to use it to solve the mysteries in science.......interesting thought. -dcooper
dcooper
Seaman

PreviousNext

Return to Fringe Science