Why MIKADO visited Great Valley High School.

Phenomena that can't be explained ...... yet.

Why MIKADO visited Great Valley High School.

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:35 pm

On another Forum Mikado has mentioned that he visited Great Valley High School to look up my year book picture. I think that he said that he did this in 2006. And I have a question that I think that we all should ask of him. Why did you do that? Just to see what I looked like? To prove to yourself that there actually WAS a Linda Brown in that graduating class? Why was seeing a picture of me so important to you Mikado.....

You have made the statements else where that you understand what it is to " read" about a person from a sort of special psychic ability that you discovered that you had with the help of Ernestine Knippschild. I just wonder if you launched yourself off on some sort of "mission" in my direction.... otherwise why the active and really detailed interest in me over the years?????

This is not just a passing thought and I would like to hear Mikados version of what was going on with him when he was doing this.

Only fair.... since he presents himself as kind of an " expert" in my character. I want to know exactly how and why he reached these interesting conclusions.

And Ernestine.... if you are on this side of the "viel" then I would appreciate hearing from you somewhere along the line. Earl Grey Tea???? Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Re: Why MIKADO visited Great Valley High School.

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:36 pm

I replied this at another forum:

http://unhypnotize.com/general-discussion/88339-linda-browns-rain-windows-papers-continuation-12.html#post98724

I do realize that I stated that I wouldn't post on this thread, however, I noticed this post from Linda on the Hut. I felt that since the topic was in this thread, I wouldn't start a new thread and waste valuable space on this forum by cluttering it up. This was the best place to put my response.

The Quonset Hut • View topic - Why MIKADO visited Great Valley High School.
Linda wrote: Linda

On another Forum Mikado has mentioned that he visited Great Valley High School to look up my year book picture. I think that he said that he did this in 2006. And I have a question that I think that we all should ask of him. Why did you do that? Just to see what I looked like? To prove to yourself that there actually WAS a Linda Brown in that graduating class? Why was seeing a picture of me so important to you Mikado.....

You have made the statements else where that you understand what it is to " read" about a person from a sort of special psychic ability that you discovered that you had with the help of Ernestine Knippschild. I just wonder if you launched yourself off on some sort of "mission" in my direction.... otherwise why the active and really detailed interest in me over the years?????

This is not just a passing thought and I would like to hear Mikados version of what was going on with him when he was doing this.

Only fair.... since he presents himself as kind of an " expert" in my character. I want to know exactly how and why he reached these interesting conclusions.

And Ernestine.... if you are on this side of the "viel" then I would appreciate hearing from you somewhere along the line. Earl Grey Tea???? Linda

Several reasons to your first question. You already know the answers however I am sure you would like those that are new to hear them from me on this forum. But then why didn't you post it here instead of Hut?

None the less, I went to Great Valley to verify 1. That you went there and 2. To see if I could identify the character identified as Morgan. Seeing your picture? Couldn't care less but as I have said to you, I was only following my visions.

Now, moving along: "You have made the statements else where that you understand what it is to " read" about a person from a sort of special psychic ability that you discovered that you had with the help of Ernestine Knippschild."

Again, you present a modicum if not heavily altered truth. "a sort of special psychic ability that you discovered that you had with the help of Ernestine.." Not true. You know that is not true and if that is not the case, then I suppose that you never really did listen to me when we talked. Wasn't I the fool for thinking that you were ever listening to me. I knew I had the ability prior to going to Rainbow, I went there to learn how to use it and not have it drive me nuts. I will emphasize this - I NEVER use what I have to view others without their knowledge. I don't pry. I give one example and that person can identify the validity of what I say if they wish. In a conversation with someone, my abilities came up, as proof and with their blessing, I described their bedroom to them in a matter of 30 seconds while on the phone. All I had to do was to focus. Is that what you wanted to hear?

Continuing - "I just wonder if you launched yourself off on some sort of "mission" in my direction.... otherwise why the active and really detailed interest in me over the years?????"

Over the years? Because I believed I found a kindred spirit who lived with the same abilities. I have since found out that is not the case. I thought I found someone I could trust....wrong! You have taken private family matters and used them, of course you did twist things as you do best, in an attempt to embarrass my family....didn't work. Life is what it is, a series of lessons and speed bumps.

"viel" is spelled "veil". Can't you show a bit of respect to the forum by at least correcting your mistakes? Or don't you care? Too excited in that you want to post with that knee jerk reaction? Displaying a bit of anger? (notice that I am doing what Linda does - throwing out a bunch of questions that are not true to paint a picture of someone that is not what the truth really is...she just didn't see the typo)

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:39 pm

""viel" is spelled "veil". Can't you show a bit of respect to the forum by at least correcting your mistakes? Or don't you care? Too excited in that you want to post with that knee jerk reaction? Displaying a bit of anger? (notice that I am doing what Linda does - throwing out a bunch of questions that are not true to paint a picture of someone that is not what the truth really is...she just didn't see the typo)

You should know that the way you have this set up here.... at least for me... is that I am not allowed to make corrections.....or respond to PMs apparently. If you already know that why are you berating me for not correcting my mistake in spelling veil. I think that you just enjoy doing it.... its part of the thrill you get. I figured you would leap on the opportunity to correct me anyway.......

I have no respect for this forum at all. You should know that by now so stop acting like the school marm in my direction. I am not the least bit interested.

And I don't believe what you choose to present here anyway.... Others can make up their own minds.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:01 pm

Linda Brown wrote:""viel" is spelled "veil". Can't you show a bit of respect to the forum by at least correcting your mistakes? Or don't you care? Too excited in that you want to post with that knee jerk reaction? Displaying a bit of anger? (notice that I am doing what Linda does - throwing out a bunch of questions that are not true to paint a picture of someone that is not what the truth really is...she just didn't see the typo)

You should know that the way you have this set up here.... at least for me... is that I am not allowed to make corrections.....or respond to PMs apparently. If you already know that why are you berating me for not correcting my mistake in spelling veil. I think that you just enjoy doing it.... its part of the thrill you get. I figured you would leap on the opportunity to correct me anyway.......

I have no respect for this forum at all. You should know that by now so stop acting like the school marm in my direction. I am not the least bit interested.

And I don't believe what you choose to present here anyway.... Others can make up their own minds.

Linda

Now that is not true Linda. Why do you lie?

You should have an edit function for a brief period of time to make corrections. In fact, the log shows that you have used that very function in the past month several times after making a post. No edit "note" will appear at the bottom of the post. Now, unless something has changed in the software after that "hack" attempt, you should be able to edit within a few minutes of posting.

Nice try....missy.

You don't have to believe a thing, your choice. But remember, your name is on a book. You are now part of the public persona and when someone asks for your "credentials"...oh well, it is all a part of the game...I warned you about this a long time ago and you didn't listen. I gave you every opportunity to "fess" up about imaginary/anonymous individuals and you chose business as usual that you have been used to since being a little girl. The petulent child (read her spoiled) always believes they can deceive and get away with it "scott free".

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:43 pm

"[i]You don't have to believe a thing, your choice. But remember, your name is on a book. You are now part of the public persona and when someone asks for your "credentials"...oh well, it is all a part of the game...I warned you about this a long time ago and you didn't listen. I gave you every opportunity to "fess" up about imaginary/anonymous individuals and you chose business as usual that you have been used to since being a little girl. The petulent child (read her spoiled) always believes they can deceive and get away with it "scott free".[/i

You didn't WARN me Mikado.... You threatened me. And you are STILL trying to threaten me. But its not working. I have no worries about my " credentials"... matched up with someone whose only " credentials" are ONLY the statements here on the Hut. What an embarassing trainwreck!

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:25 pm

Linda Brown wrote:"[i]You don't have to believe a thing, your choice. But remember, your name is on a book. You are now part of the public persona and when someone asks for your "credentials"...oh well, it is all a part of the game...I warned you about this a long time ago and you didn't listen. I gave you every opportunity to "fess" up about imaginary/anonymous individuals and you chose business as usual that you have been used to since being a little girl. The petulent child (read her spoiled) always believes they can deceive and get away with it "scott free".[/i

You didn't WARN me Mikado.... You threatened me. And you are STILL trying to threaten me. But its not working. I have no worries about my " credentials"... matched up with someone whose only " credentials" are ONLY the statements here on the Hut. What an embarassing trainwreck!

Linda

Yes I did warn You. I warned you in Vegas of August, 2010. I warned you sitting in Pladuim's house October of same. In March of the following year, you fabricated the story about Fred deleting and moving when the reality of it was the opposite. You had Traveler and I believing you. However, what could have possibly precipitated that action? Could it have been that Fred was attempting to put together information to publicize the upcoming release your book and that information scared the beejeezus out of you? The action appears that way.

It was never a threat, how dare you characterize it is such. Where have I threatened you? What about the email from the gutless marine? I have never threatened you in any manner, you or your family and you better damn well take it back for you have just libeled me. You better show proof of a threat to you.

Talk about embarrassment, you do that quite well to yourself.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:00 pm

Could it have been that Fred was attempting to put together information to publicize the upcoming release your book

OR That Fred was working behind my back with you to collect information that would have been damaging to my group and my efforts? And I acted to remove the threat and expose you. Which I have done. The upcoming release of my book had nothing to do with it. You boys were working together to betray others.... and you didn't get away with it.

There you go spouting off again. My " gutless Marine" and I Mikado could give a rip about your opinions. Just one example of your " threats" against me... my forum members, my cousin.... you just sort of splatter all over the place Mikado. Its all the same old nasty stuff. So put your money where your mouth is. Sue us.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:55 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Could it have been that Fred was attempting to put together information to publicize the upcoming release your book

OR That Fred was working behind my back with you to collect information that would have been damaging to my group and my efforts? And I acted to remove the threat and expose you. Which I have done. The upcoming release of my book had nothing to do with it. You boys were working together to betray others.... and you didn't get away with it.

There you go spouting off again. My " gutless Marine" and I Mikado could give a rip about your opinions. Just one example of your " threats" against me... my forum members, my cousin.... you just sort of splatter all over the place Mikado. Its all the same old nasty stuff. So put your money where your mouth is. Sue us.

Linda

More twisted truths I see. You would have never found two more individuals devoted to you. Fred was all about publicizing your book and you. He was lining up interviews for you and you were scared shitless....period. It is now fairly apparent why you reacted in the manner that you did since all you personalities have come to light. You also used Karen Ann, shame on you, you use people and hold yourself to no accountability. Perhaps that is why you have such high turnover in your friendships.

As to putting money where my mouth is...I am not the one who claimed they paid a retainer to an attorney. If I have threatened you or anyone on any forum in the manner that the "gutless marine" did then show it...prove it to everyone.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:56 pm

I have a complete copy of the messages on the Hut... even before the 2000 were removed. I don't have to prove anything to anybody. You have done that nicely enough.

You constantly threaten a libel lawsuit.
Well, then.... come on.
Lets see what will happen in the course of that.

It should prove interesting indeed.
Yes, I do have a turnover in certain " friendships"
Its called discarding inferior and poisonous relationships

Get yourself your own retained lawyer then Mikado and you can make the same claim

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:14 am

Linda Brown wrote:I have a complete copy of the messages on the Hut... even before the 2000 were removed. I don't have to prove anything to anybody. You have done that nicely enough.

You constantly threaten a libel lawsuit.
Well, then.... come on.
Lets see what will happen in the course of that.

It should prove interesting indeed.
Yes, I do have a turnover in certain " friendships"
Its called discarding inferior and poisonous relationships

Get yourself your own retained lawyer then Mikado and you can make the same claim

Linda

Just getting around to cleaning up the dirt.

First of all, this topic should never have been allowed to grow since it is not on topic...."Fringe Science".

Inferior and poisonous relationships? My aren't you the superior one.

As to a lawyer...and I will borrow a line from you....no one tells me what to do. If I decide to sue your ass, and a few others, I will do it when I decide to.

YOU were the one with a big mouth and claimed you PAID a lawyer and put him on retainer just to handle a suit from me. Really? Most people don't do that, they hire an attorney when they are sued.

I would have thought you would have been spending your money on travelling to Pennsylvania.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Return to Fringe Science